• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
D'arrrgh when they gun do lucas? srsly

Yeah, I dunno. After playing a good non-MK is seems to me I need to be adapting my Lucas not just for each character but for each person I fight. That's probably why Lucas gets such pathetic tourney placings.

And seriously if they do Jiggs next I will murdalize someone.

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
I don't know unless they put a hint up, but there being five question marks and nothing else suggests that Lucas, the only remaining character with a five-letter name (unless I missed someone) is next.

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
They're going to do Lucas and Ness last, since they are from the same series.

:093: because whenever I announce my opinion on who will be last/second to last, it becomes the very next character they do.
There's a slight chance they might do Ness eventually someday.

But they'll never do Lucas in English.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
You'll know that they are doing Ness when the advertise him with "This Game Stinks".

The Lucas thread will just have to be translated.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This has been an extremely busy week in the SBR, so there is no WCD this week. But the good news is that we have some new SBR members who can hopefully contribute to the WCDs in the future.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Yeah, like Sonic :laugh:

except then we (the Sonic boards) would prolly just try and explain more of how Sonic works to Anther, so he can use him even better :)

(we've had a few uninvited "critique Anther's Sonic" sessions, lolol.... well, he sure seems to be getting better, anyway)

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
You mean like Sonic?
Meh. Panda did a post that certainly made us less pissed. We only cared because of the misconceptions about our character. We figure that it's more OUR jobs to enlighten people. Them making another Sonic thread would accomplish nothing except maybe flamey spam steak. When we're asked we'll provide info instead of flaming stupid questions. That should be enough. We STILL get threads about the difference between side b and down b though. >.>

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Finals week for most people in college right now (I've got one tomorrow, so I shouldn't even be here right now). Needless to say, no WCD this week.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Next week is mid-terms for us. I may not be here too much either. A lot of people won't, unless they are dropouts of some sort.

Top Bottom