• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Come on, Waddle Dee could destroy Elmo anyday of the week, then cut up the body and throw it into a volcano, which he would then urinate in.

On-topic: When is the real hint coming up?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Come on, Waddle Dee could destroy Elmo anyday of the week, then cut up the body and throw it into a volcano, which he would then urinate in.
C....C...C..COMBO KILL!!!

Wait a minute. NOOOOOOO!!!!. Elmo could kick anyone's *** anyday! Let's tell Elmo jokes.

Elmo can eat just one Lays potato chip.

Edit: Dang no one's posted here for a while. Without Panda and OS, this is no fun. COME BACK!!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Yeah, but finals are coming up so no one will be able to post the hint. We should have our hint in two weeks.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
If there isn't a hint this week, then I'm just going to whip up a quick Overswarm-esque hint for fun while we wait. >_>

The lack of activity in this thread saddens me.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
We have been deceived.

If it still isn't up by 3:30 tomorrow, I'm going to make my own. Should be done by 'round 6, hopefully.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Here is one.

This character is Elmo. It is also not Elmo, but it's Grover. It's definitely not the Cookie Monster. It's Franklin. Who is it?

Hint: It is Big Bird. It is not Elmo. It is The Grinch.

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
Obvious hint is obvious. Regardless, it's nice to have a hint that's actually about the character, instead of a 50 clue scavenger hunt.

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice
Obvious hint is obvious. Regardless, it's nice to have a hint that's actually about the character, instead of a 50 clue scavenger hunt.
Still a scavenger hunt. Have you read the hint? It looks sort of genuine in the beginning, but then it breaks down.

I currently have no idea.

Who are the options?

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
Some of the clues seem to indicate it's a character from Street Fighter or something.

Those clues aside, a LOT of clues point towards Jigglypuff or Wario.

It has to be one of those two.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
If the clue is meant to be done as I think it is, that's brilliant Sliq.

Smash terminology to describe another series character(with the variety of punches and kicks left in) and than I'm guessing that character will explain who it is. That's really smart, and sounds really fun for big fighter fans... I wish I was one of those. :(

infomon

Smash Scientist
My guess:
E. Honda = Wario
but I know nothing about his attacks etc. to see if they match.
I dislike non-smash fighting games... well, the Mortal Kombat movie was good, lolol

Snare

Smash Lord
"By the by, this is one of my favorite characters as of TODay."

?

kick pawnch combo

sliq keeps saying combo in the hint (brawl has no combos lol) so id say joke hint or there's a hidden message

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Wait what? Isn't it obvious it's Ike?

Down-b will keep them guessing when you'll use it
Side-b will leave you open unless you cancel it with Jab
Neutral B is safe on block if fully charged.

Snare

Smash Lord
Wario
Fox
Jiggs
Lucas
Ness

last characters not voted off sbr survivor discussion

edit:
• Weaknesses •
- Countering offensive barrages
- Lacks viable wake-up reversal move <- lol