• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash III, SFL June 7-Updates in Yellow-

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Count myself and my friend in for this tournament.
I can bring a tv and a cube, used to do alot of Halo 1 parties so I know how it is.
I'm takin my friend and CMRoddy so far, if anyone else needs a ride from the north area of SEFL let me know.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Barely any posts going, then Linguini and I put out some hype and suddenly...Posts, a handfull of them! It'd be great if this thing got to...30 people...I know it's saying much, but still, for another thursday tournament it'd be cool. *Ahem.* HYPE!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
anytime from this friday till tourny day
at the comic shop
dunno who we can train against tho, xept random people there, unless i can get esam and rexx to team vs us. they may

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i guess i'll be taking linguini.

But like I said i'll prolly either not enter teams or enter with a lvl 9 barring that chops and NOT nielson goes... but then that'll mean i'm taking chops with me...

w/e we'll get our **** together by the time this rolls around.

shadowtidus99

Smash Apprentice
hey seibrik its jean abraheim and esam's friend we use to play at glenns alot yea well i have a little bit of a problem im in school until june 14 yea i know wht a drag but i really want to go to this tourney but i only want to enter singles not doubles and since doubles is first and starts at 1:30 is there a chance that i can still be on time to the singles i get out of school at 2:30 and ill be at home by 3:00 the latest time i can be at glenns since i live close to there i might be able to get there around 4:00-4:30 tops so when do u think doubles will end and wht time i would have to be there because i cannot miss school...

shadowtidus99

Smash Apprentice
soo you dont think ill make it im not so sure of what time ill be there it might be 3:30 4:00 or 4:30 im not a 100% sure but just in case sign me in im knif and im bringing a cube

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
besides, ima give some time for food and such before singles starts, so u'll have a good shot.
If I had to say, singles will start sometime from 4-5

Foom

Smash Cadet
Hey seibrik, when will you guys be training for the tournament. Tell me a day and time and place, and I will most likely be there. If you want some practice.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
SMASHFEST WEDNESDAY AT THE COMIC SHOP FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TO PRACTICE

Opens at 12, closes at 9, bring a tv and cube if u can, i dont wanna have to hog both that are there.
PHopefully me and n2k can practice some before that, but if not, thats the time to do it.
Peace.

Foom

Smash Cadet
Hmm. On wednesday, Ill be able to be there at around 5 o clock cuz I work in the morning -afternoon. What about some other day. Ill be free at any day this week all day except for wednesday. And I can team up with anybody if you want to practice your teams.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
let me kno if i should put u on the list, i'd b super glad if u came and took along some of them south westerners i hear so much about :D
If all goes well, this tourny may be the best bash yet.

PS. We need another TV!
And backup cubes and smash copies are always apreciated

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey when is this looking to start registration/each event???

I'm pretty positive I can go (possible others include:Shiz, Mac, Rock ATM) though!!!

Please if you could give me a time frame cause it could affect Mac going!!!

:colorful:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Registration for doubles is 12:45!
Doubles start at 1:30!
I am going to have about a 45 min, to 1 hour break in between the doubles and singles registration for friendlies, mm's, and food.
Provided doubles end around 3-4,
Singles should start BY 5!

Top Bottom