• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boards Game Battle '09

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

FF IX just to give a vote to possibly make EarthBound lose.

D

Deleted member

CoD4. I'm usually not even into shooters but that one was excellent.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, it's tough to decide between Okami and CoD4, but I think CoD4 is more stunning in my opinion, so I'm going with

Call of Duty 4

D

Deleted member

Even though I love Kirby, Kirby 64 was so easy, that a one-fingered infant could beat it without dying.

D

Deleted member

Phoenix Wright T&T. My favorite of the series, it perfected the gameplay and also managed to make the story great.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.
Time Splitters FP.

Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations.

Nothing is more exhilarating than when you do a complete turnabout on a case and hear one of the "Pursuit ~" themes in a Phoenix Wright. This is no less true than in the third installment of the series.

Also, Godot.

"All men wear masks -- whether it be over their faces, or over their hearts..." - Godot

Win.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Timesplitters Future Perfect definitely.

EA did screw up with the gamelay, as the Eidos games were more fun, but with the amount of extras and the story mode/ multiplayer quality and mapmaker it made it the second best in the series for me.
Just a shame it didn't play like the others.

livan

Smash Apprentice
n_n

my vote for super mario rpg the legend of the seven stars i liked too much to face a culex yay

n_n

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
My vote goes to Jak II: Renegade.

Definitely the best single player PS2 game.

D

Deleted member

SMRPG. Anything to prevent Jak from winning. I've never played MM, so I suppose it would go to SMRPG anyway.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Melee.

I love Sonic the Hedgehog but I love Melee just a little more.

finalark

SNORLAX
New Bracket's up. It was a really hard choice between Half-Life 2 and Bioshock, but I'm going to have to go with the later. Bioshock.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Oblivion's kind of old. It was a great game, maybe the best for its time, but I'm definitely going to have to go with Bioshock. Maybe you should group games chronologically if you can.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
They're all great games, but Half Life 2 is without a doubt the best of them

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Like tehre would be any competition. Bioshock for sure. I mean come on, it is practically unopposed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom