• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boards Worm #2

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
The actual segment itself looks really cool, but the fact that you changed the previous segment... kinda against the "rules," if there are such things. It's really up to Dekuu/MG&P, I guess.

Apple Jaxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaxvex
3DS FC
3566-1709-4610
ah didn't know that was one of the rules for this worm

I'll change it if necessary

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
He's working on it. It just seems as if people are having some problems right now. He told me that he's leaving the right side the same, so if you want to go off of that you can start a piece and I'll go after you.

Togemon

Smash Rookie
I hate to be a bother, but could I add on ^_^
Not the end, of course, but somewhere in there, coming up maybe. I'm so sorry, if not its totally fine.

-ZAM

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This started out awesome, but then some people taking too long + my resonsibilities and/or lazyness at times really affected it. I don't think everyone on the list is still here though. Does anyone want to go next?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I see all of them except the last 2 'cause I've been banned from tinypic lol.

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
Well, I still want to finish this. Been checking up on it every so often, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I would go next, but the only problem is I have NO idea how to follow up MG&P's segment. It's... rough to say the least.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
so here's the filler (i just realized it's not really clean.. :p)

it's just a filler as i said, i dunno you can cut it off anywhere you want and continue form there or whatever... actually this worm's so cool and people are still saying that they're bored and stuff and don't participate...which is sad xP

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Is this actually still going?

Front page is a mess, I can't even tell whose turn it is. Hope Dekuu Morrigan doesn't mind if I update the waiting list.

...I don't suppose anyone actually knows what the waiting list is. If not I'll go through this evening and try to sort it out.

Or maybe someone should just start a new thread for #3 altogether.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
@ global
what do you mean by "not knowing how to"?

you have to save at least a small part on the left side of your actual image for the blending~

i think someone posted it in here once

FOUND IT:
BakaJuice said:
No, the blending is entirely up to you. What I like to do (not that I'm saying you have to do it this way) is I download the worm segment that I'm following, open it up in photoshop and double the canvas size. Then I move the part over to the left side, leaving me with my blank slate. After that I do whatever I want/can to blend it with the previous segment. After I'm done doing whatever, I readjust the canvas size again to what it's supposed to be, 600 x 450 if I'm not mistaken, move it all so that it's where it needs to be (centered and whatnot), and save it.

I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but that's how I do it. Anyone else have any interesting methods?
Lokii said:
I do about the same thing...but im lazy so i just screenshot the screen and paste it to paint. Then, i just cut out the 600x450 pic i made and save it as its own file. It's probably more time consuming...but idc. xD
in this case you need to draw a (small) part of MK on your top left corner, adding some black on the left side and then blend everything with your yellow bg...no problem! :D

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
ah well... you're not supposed to draw onto the previous piece :S

maybe you could ask BakaJ what kind of brush he used...
or maybe you could cut/copy a part of his piece and then paste it onto yours-> then blend with your bg?

Top Bottom