• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Hoe4u

Smash Cadet
kyoshi why was you using 1 stock ryu, and you got trashed by balrog, why are you trying it, wasteman after you was stalking my facebook and now your lying on the boards, we had 4 people watching you so you should just settle yourself and stop hyping up lies.

[Edit]: and you sent the message Wow lol gdgd....ur sum disgrace to the uk man, seriously...just like the triple canon spike you told Jmiller you could do, yet we've never seen it....lying much?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
kyoshi why was you using 1 stock ryu, and you got trashed by balrog, why are you trying it, wasteman after you was stalking my facebook and now your lying on the boards, we had 4 people watching you so you should just settle yourself and stop hyping up lies.

[Edit]: and you sent the message Wow lol gdgd....ur sum disgrace to the uk man, seriously...just like the triple canon spike you told Jmiller you could do, yet we've never seen it....lying much?
Hoe4u im pretty sure u already know that u coming on the boards on such a rare occasion is what Kyoshi wanted, also none of us care what Kyoshi accomplishes and usually hes just lying so yeah, just ignore him, that will piss him off.

Hoe4u

Smash Cadet
Hoe4u im pretty sure u already know that u coming on the boards on such a rare occasion is what Kyoshi wanted, also none of us care what Kyoshi accomplishes and usually hes just lying so yeah, just ignore him, that will piss him off.
i go on the boards pretty regularly yanoe, it's just my second time on this thread lol. but im sure he never guessed cos he never knew ixis to hav SSF4...but anyway good to hear from the uk smashers again. when 'kasper' decideds hes gonna HELP me hold a set up in college, that's when kyoshi will get public exposure

i go on the boards pretty regularly yanoe, it's just my second time on this thread lol. but im sure he never guessed cos he never knew ixis to hav SSF4...but anyway good to hear from the uk smashers again. when 'kasper' decideds hes gonna HELP me hold a set up in college, that's when kyoshi will get public exposure
Hoe4u's post count: 19

Lurkmoar?

Anyway, I have a little bit of news boys, turns out I can reschedule my appointment at the dentist (after lying through my teeth :3) so I will be able to make it to yours, Andy ^^

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Hoe4u's post count: 19

Lurkmoar?

Anyway, I have a little bit of news boys, turns out I can reschedule my appointment at the dentist (after lying through my teeth :3) so I will be able to make it to yours, Andy ^^
i believed you when you said you were going to apex man, i was like yh ma boi is gonna wreck :(

and lol hoe4u ill try and get something sorted.

i believed you when you said you were going to apex man, i was like yh ma boi is gonna wreck :(

and lol hoe4u ill try and get something sorted.
I did say that I had money issues about 2 weeks beforehand, and then after not being able to go to Bushido because of it, I told everyone in SmashUK that I wouldn't be able to go to Apex either. Besides, I main MK now. I'd just be another MK scrub at Apex :3.

I quit college too early, had I gotten an extra £360 for 3 months EMA, I could have easily attended Bushido AND Apex.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
MTR annoyance boys, one guy who said he could cover my shift has changed his mind, gotta find somene else in less than 2 weeks to do it :/ and no one likes opening the store at 6am

nkd

Smash Rookie
any melee players in kent who want to play with a newb? I'm pretty close to london too i guess

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Yes i lost? When i have the video saved? Hoe4u is just angry i crushed his Sagat and Balrog LOL, and cong my pad sucks, but im buying a stick in 2 weeks LOL. So i dont know what lie u guys are smoking about and i lost to calzor's geif once.

Hoe4u

Smash Cadet
Yes i lost? When i have the video saved? Hoe4u is just angry i crushed his Sagat and Balrog LOL, and cong my pad sucks, but im buying a stick in 2 weeks LOL. So i dont know what lie u guys are smoking about and i lost to calzor's geif once.
okay lucky wins don't count....however we now have a video of the real story, the link blow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDvg7rzRNqo

not even needed sagat and actually playing around...this is what happend guys!

KJ: oh and yeah i don't post much but i check the boards fairly enough to say im a regular.

Kasper: Yeah man we really need it cause i reckon it could spawn a lot of new smashers in the UK

Kyoshi: Liars are punished!

[Edit]: Read the description guys and girls?

To settle this, you should really play Kyoshi's main, not his Ryu, then record the result so we can all see who won.

It's quite obviously the best way to get rid of this arguement then complaining about it :/.

Hoe4u

Smash Cadet
To settle this, you should really play Kyoshi's main, not his Ryu, then record the result so we can all see who won.

It's quite obviously the best way to get rid of this arguement then complaining about it :/.
kyoshi: we uploaded it within the hour of playing you, so dnt bother with the old stuff, accept exposion.

fair enuf, i agree kj. Name your time and place Kyoshi. How about 2moro? so we can get this over and done with cause you were silent when we confronted you on party chat and i'd prefer it that way.

[note to self]: why dont people act how they do in reality? but their different online? its just stupid. e.g. flykicking jelly...hasn't been seen.

Your download is worse then your upload...

lolwat?

Be sure to record the SF4 match, It'll be pretty hilarious to watch tbf.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Not a great deal of time to post this so I'll make it quick.

I have money, I want to play in tournaments, not fussed where or when as long as it's a weekend that I'm free.

Drop some knowledge bombs on you all tomorrow, how is everyone btw?

Top Bottom