• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im now trying to figue out which of the two account spammers that is XD
think i know which one it is though XD

therefore c.m.x, be sure to come alnog because i think ill need you to setup the livestream

B.Mack

Smash Ace
hint: It's not Willz.

I csant believe you guys were still talking about MTR and I's disagreement rofl.
I was initialy mad at MTR because of his first comment a few pages back which he apologised for. it's all good.

I didnt expect myself to be awesome at smash. I expected myself to suck and I said that openly to GP when he introduced me to the scene...

I just have too many responsibilities to actually take smash seriously. I dont even enjoy the game as much as so many others... I took it off for Mario Strikers Charged so many times at my fest lmao.

I will be attending the Birmingham monthlies because they are across the road from me but I probably wont be attending any more tournaments... too much money and stress. I also wont be hosting for more than about 5 people again...

Dont get me wrong, there's no salt. I just lost interest in the game and majority of the scene... I still got mad love for Willz, Dopl and Shay and I can tolerate most of the rest of you... *shrug*

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Have a yugioh side too lol

infact if negus, liam, cal and whoever want we can sort out a pools style thing or somethin :) oh cal as well as the 2 red eyes and the armed lvl5 I can give you a deck box and a tin too (got one of each spare)

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
yugioh hahaha havent played it in years, i would of brought my deck if my brother didnt scrunched them up, i only really collected e and d heroes.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ill have a little table on the side for yugioh, you can do MM's and stuff right?

sorry but i dont want to overwork myself first time around otherwise ill forget something important

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yea no worries we can do mms.

Ah Steve, cal runs eheroes, think one guy made top 8 with them today, I got seriously unlucky, I had hard matches constanty and only won 3/6. If I won my last I'd have prob made top 8. 1 if my matches went like this
turn 1: he plays e hero prisma and ends, my turn....otk!!!!
anywy, when did you quit? You know about synchros?

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
Yea no worries we can do mms.

Ah Steve, cal runs eheroes, think one guy made top 8 with them today, I got seriously unlucky, I had hard matches constanty and only won 3/6. If I won my last I'd have prob made top 8. 1 if my matches went like this
turn 1: he plays e hero prisma and ends, my turn....otk!!!!
anywy, when did you quit? You know about synchros?
I quit just before the synchros came into it, but i have used them on the xbox arcade they seem diffrent but in a good way, anywho i did use to go tournaments but i got ***** alot by dark world and cookie cutter decks, man i hate the way people call me steve haha.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol what you mean the way people call you Steve? What's the right way?

Ah ok so you know how they work then. Shud see some of the decks I've played. Dargunity can keep going into higher level synchros from low levels, frog monarchs spam formula and six sams, my deck, have a godly syncro

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
i don't like the "v" haha even though i spell my name with a ph, for short i don't mind ste. :) call me what you like though.
yeah i have rough idea what they do but i think i need to see it with my own eyes, you probably could explain it to me at BZ1, but i don't think i get back into tcg though, i just like playing them on handhelds/consoles as tcg cost quite a bit. :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeha its the same scenario for me, i have cards, but i dont feel like spending more for them

in other news, im going to download festival, w00t

Calzorz

Smash Lord
hint: It's not Willz.

I csant believe you guys were still talking about MTR and I's disagreement rofl.
I was initialy mad at MTR because of his first comment a few pages back which he apologised for. it's all good.

I didnt expect myself to be awesome at smash. I expected myself to suck and I said that openly to GP when he introduced me to the scene...

I just have too many responsibilities to actually take smash seriously. I dont even enjoy the game as much as so many others... I took it off for Mario Strikers Charged so many times at my fest lmao.

I will be attending the Birmingham monthlies because they are across the road from me but I probably wont be attending any more tournaments... too much money and stress. I also wont be hosting for more than about 5 people again...

Dont get me wrong, there's no salt. I just lost interest in the game and majority of the scene... I still got mad love for Willz, Dopl and Shay and I can tolerate most of the rest of you... *shrug*

lolol tolerate the rest of us alright man

and yea thanks rake for buying them

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool there's a difference between "alright band" and "best lineup" though :glare:

DT bias :awesome:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
download two ears ago was boss, one of the friends im going with this year was there, my god the lineup was great

slipknot: yes please. limp bizkit: hell yeah.
it was generalyl **** XD

Top Bottom