• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Asphyxia.

Smash Rookie
@ Anaky;

Pretty sure he's not coming back, as my birthdays the 28th & he said he can't make it back for then. Hence why I have to go to Berlin this week >__>
So should be no problems :)
Is KMac coming to give me a birthday lap-dance?!

:phone:

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
thought darren quit lol.

@ rake lol was that even possible, havent been able to get any cards due to being broke as of late :(. hopefully soon i get more cards. im going to have a cyberdark+dragunity deck.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
thought darren quit lol.

@ rake lol was that even possible, havent been able to get any cards due to being broke as of late :(. hopefully soon i get more cards. im going to have a cyberdark+dragunity deck.
wise desicion

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Anaky i be on MSN later today so speak to me then also im playing my favourite deck a deck that Kyoshi has won 6 tourneys in a row and a deck that made infernitys look like trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRADENACHS!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
thought darren quit lol.
Just because he quit excuses him from attending friendly meets and having banter? :glare:

Is like technically I can say "I quit smash" because I never ****ing play the game except at fests ... too busy ****** people on Blur, goddamnit. >_>;

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Anyone else notice that kmac gets blur into almost all his posts?

Yes kmac we know your good at blur xD you don't hear me saying I'm god tier at gh do you xD

yea ste it's possible, I got the godly traps everyone needs now (they're 45 each) as well as a few more syncs. Just waiting on my supplier getting shien's dojo in an my deck is 100% finished

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'm god tier at gh
^

Anyway, something to laugh at. I finally got some money in my bank, I went up to Asda to buy some food ... and then somehow lost £20 on the way back. Someone tell Calz to look out for it; if he finds a random £20 on his way back to college (up Scotter Road most likely) then he can keep it.

of course, as I'm typing this I could be going back up to find it but what's the chances of a blind guy finding lost money on the road? :troll:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
better than the chances of finding it sitting on your computer

kyoshi, need to talk with you about potentially getting up to calz with you after expo

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
i be on msn after i come back from gym also if im on already and not replying im still at gym

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
Just because he quit excuses him from attending friendly meets and having banter? :glare:

Is like technically I can say "I quit smash" because I never ****ing play the game except at fests ... too busy ****** people on Blur, goddamnit. >_>;
i don't believe i said it excuses him from attending, he is my NW buddy since he started lol, it be great to see him again bringing the banter and that to the table, i just assumed that he never stayed in touch with some people from the scene thats all. :urg:

Calzorz

Smash Lord
alright so yea come to my fest few rules tho ,

if u use a plate for food , wash it as soon as ur done eating no leaving it for 5mins or anything and the day before you leave i dont want any **** dishes no1's washed
and dont spill ur drink in my living room

its not my house and if u dont follow these 2 simple rules il be making sure you get an early coach outa scunny

K.Mac

Smash Lord
i don't believe i said it excuses him from attending, he is my NW buddy since he started lol, it be great to see him again bringing the banter and that to the table, i just assumed that he never stayed in touch with some people from the scene thats all. :urg:
See, when Darran (or Darren? dunno now to spell it :troll: ) is at a fest ... it's just completely unique. Therefore he must come. :awesome:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
but youre statement was 'when darren is at a fest, it is completely unique' and i was providing a scenario where that wasnt the case
ive watched pheonix wright over keiths shoulder, i can argue this **** XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yea that's cool cal, totally understandable rules (sorry gp for leaving that chicken on your side, mix up of words between me and miller xD)

on another note I expect to e showered with glory and praise as I enter, afterall I will have just came 1st in a yugioh tourney :p
you may think it cocky but the guy that beat me had bare expensive cards and was the only one there with them...now I got them ;)
TOP 1 AT LEAST

and yea need darran, mh tri **** again ;) team hammer!!?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yea that's cool cal, totally understandable rules (sorry gp for leaving that chicken on your side, mix up of words between me and miller xD)

on another note I expect to e showered with glory and praise as I enter, afterall I will have just came 1st in a yugioh tourney :p
you may think it cocky but the guy that beat me had bare expensive cards and was the only one there with them...now I got them ;)
TOP 1 AT LEAST

and yea need darran, mh tri **** again ;) team hammer!!?
see how rake manages to get yughioh into all of his posts?

lol jk, good shiz

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Anyone else notice that kmac gets blur into almost all his posts?

Yes kmac we know your good at blur xD you don't hear me saying I'm god tier at gh do you xD

yea ste it's possible, I got the godly traps everyone needs now (they're 45 each) as well as a few more syncs. Just waiting on my supplier getting shien's dojo in an my deck is 100% finished

i lol'd alot

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol cal

ah yen, got regionals on Sunday, I prob won't win but top 8 is a real possibility. Got another smaller tourney the week after, shud make top 4 in that again.

Hey ste, got you a cyberdark dragon, more incentive to come to the fest. It's not great condition but I just went for it cos I was gettin a great trade offer.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
rake are u going ygo nats? also i see u guys at this fests :) im booked up already calzor remember to leave the chickens alone

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it is reall just a ten minute walk?

wow kmac, wow

also update, i hope to be coming from tuesday to friday, that cool?

Top Bottom