• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I was being sarcastic by saying I wasn't coming because Kyoshi is. >.>;

and it's not 10 minutes ... it's more like 20. :troll:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
everything is dependent on walkspeed, between me and some other guy in our group of college friends, there is about 20 minutes difference in the walk, it takes me 15 minutes to get to college from the train station and him just under 40. it averages at about 25 minutes among us, so math says (providing i dont get lost) i could do that 20 minutes walk in about 13 minutes, or less/more depending on your walk speed

accidentally revising

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Rake EVEN if u came through london to pick me up, im not going, nat's is so bad every ****ing year, euro's is where it is at :)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
accidentally revising
lolwut.

Anyway ... feel free to walk from Calz' to mine if you really want to find out. But it takes me like 15-20 minutes depending on traffic ... and I used to walk hella fast back when I was at college >_>;

Haters gonna hate.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ohkay, if someone is willing to direct me on how to get there, ill walk back and see how long it takes

ill also have a decent route for jogging, seeing as im going to make a daily thing of it (i hate you so much darren, look what youve done)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I just lol'd .... so hard.

Oh, Kyoshi .... oh where would we be without you?

In other news, I'm bored and I'm going to go walk to Asda to get something to eat, so I'm going to find out exactly how long it takes me to walk from my door to the Asda car park. >.>;

edit

Took me 18 minutes. so :troll:

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I used to jog, lost 1 1/2 stone in 2 months by jogging 3 times a week and watching what I eat. It's good stuff

and kyoshi, I've nit been to nats before, I have a competetive deck and a lot of friends going, only reason I wouldn't is cos I've already qualified. I'm going anyway :p

anyway, what's with all the yugioh negativity? Did someone finger your *** while they beat you or something?

I've just become the guy to beat at one of my locals, the 2 guys that outplaced me last time were quite far below me at the regional :)
my games were stupid though, 4 friends of mine played 0 sams in 7 games, I played 4! Only one of them and the guy who didn't drop a match beat me

:phone:

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
it seems a guy that played doppelplant one that reg :) my friend said he would book my hotel and coach ride to bristol for nat's but i cant be asked to much stuff to do tbh :0 i'll be bringing my cards to Calzorz

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Oh your actually comin? I'll be there till teus evening.
I was surprised to see a lot of samurais using dojo at regional, I consider it too slow unless it's in your opening hand and practically pointless unless you run shien's squire.
What deck you using this time then? Still miracle heroes?

And yea, guy that played chaos plants won, shane bell was his name, dunno if you recognise it. I was so close to beating him! In game 3 he was on 300 lp and top decked reborn and stole shien

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
im playing frognachs so when we are playing 3 formula/trish/brio and scrap dragon is getting proxyed :0 nah im not going nat's waste of time i only go to 1 Reg's to quifly and thats like the big tourneys aka ycs paris, im not wasting time trying at others :0 also i know everyone that topped at ur reg's.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ah really, you kno Hugo too? I've never played him myself. How'd you kno all of em? From Paris?
Meh I'll let you proxy reasonable synchros, 3 formulas and brionac fair enough, and I guess trish seen as I've seen you with one.
But yea I just have a thing with people proxying things, like when people proxy pots and warnings I'm like, piss off are you. If it's reasonable I don't mind

how'd you find out who topped it?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I agree Larna YAAAAAAAAAAWNNNN

Haha. If your trolling Ganon

If your serious its Metaknight himself, then Diddy and Falco.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Shane Bell - Doppel
Hugo - GK
Elliott Purcell - Glad Beast
Dan Nelson - Six Sam
Michael Cleaver - Six Sam
Allan Kennard - Chaos Plant
Lee Brook - GK

and a few other people which i forgot lol im not using warnings or pot's which is hwy im leavign them at home all synchro's i said are getting proxyed i sold my trish for 35 last week :( need to get another and my scrap dragon for 30 <.<

Top Bottom