• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
There was another six Sam who outplaced me too lol. Yea elliot was 4th I think, he's very good although I've only played his drgunitys. Was another glad beast that came 10th, tom rea I believe (I was one of his game losses :p)So how'd you find out the results?

I asked Hugo how he did against shane yesterday, he lost 2-0, man I'm gutted that he just beat me now xD

:phone:

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
people tell me? i know so many people who play ygo in the UK its crazy i go to Ukaypro/Expo yugioh events,nats like trust me its crazy :) Rake u should come to expo.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh ffs, more yugioh straight up
kyoshi, if youre coming to calz, bring your ds with my damn gen 4 mons. ive been meaning to get them off you for ages XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Oh gp, remember my DVDs :)
and I talked to the guy who runs the card shop in bham, super dprisons are 6-8, looks like we seriously over evaluated them

so who's your contact then kyoshi xD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ah well it's some guy who comes cov, I've never met him, word is he's pretty good. Got a few people concerning me tomorow, my friend emesh, has an awsome dragon deck, another guy who's running sabers and came 3rd at Manchester regionals and the asian dude that won last month, but mtr has stepped it up boys ;)

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Anyone go expo yesterday
It ****ing sucked
Never going again and a waste of my money

Was nice seeing jmiller though :)

- Willz

Thats why i didnt go, cause i knew it would suck after hearing there was no tourney.

I thought you were pumped about going as you hadnt been there for a year. Well thats what you said on the mcm forum xD

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was lol
Been ages since I've seen you guys and played brawl

then bam no tourney, no smash, no nothing.
everything else at the expo sucked ***.

wildfire (guy who runs the smash stuff there) says there's gonna be smash in october, so i might come down then.

Anyway, I WILL be hosting a mini-tourney thing at my house sometime in late June/early July (like my old fests that andy, cal, etc. came to). Anyone can come :)

I'm hoping to get the scene going again in the Midlands/North cuz it seems so dead around here as of late, and I haven't really helped that and I want the scene to get going again.

So is anyone up for it? :)

- Willz

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Back from Calzors fest :) and its my shoutout post

Rake: Get Better at ygo and stop using OP Deck other then that :) thanks for picking me up from the bus stop and taking me to KFC :)
G.P: I think you been smoking something coming to calzors at 2am :) other then that nice seeing you again.
C.R.Z: Beast guy :) got me into a new game :) and thanks for teh monies for food also, never microwave chicken EVER AGAIN!
C.R.J: ROFL! u mean teen fightng machine <.< u hit me in my leg and arm to many times! next time im going to eat u alive :) nice seeing ya.
Siri: BEAST DUDE :( shouldnt have left early.
KJ: KJ ur like the biggest beast here u saved my *** and helped me stop the bus guy so i could get on :) nice BB games :)
Calzor: BEAST FEAST MAN! but ur lazy as hell but funny to :) and u made yoshi look OP in MP nuff said Yoshi > All :( other that sorry for breaking ur curtains.
Anaky: Scrub at MvC :) learn Dante ASAP! And u need to stop trolling me on Brawl :) and thanks for buying me my ticket :) and for using ur laptop
New Guy: O.O
Cong: ROFL! To Funny!
Shay: Scrubs u need to let me use the laptop moar! and teach me the ways of SF :)
Darran: Beast guy thanks for dropping us and taking us place's :) i'll buy u a BigMac Meal and a cheese burger when i see you next time :)
Jmiller: Most broken guy, Breaking cups, doesnt know how to cook food XD and gets trolled on bomberman by me :) its ok Miller :0
Mr.Jihad: Thanks for helping me with monies problems and food :) and getting me into vanguard

if i forgot anyone then meh!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh yeah, shoutouts. utterly forgot about them

alex: my man, you were too good as company throughly out extensively long and ******** journey, i heop no-one commits suicide on the road in front of us again, also your philosophies are funny beyond belief, i believe i needed more alcohol to get it all though
darren: good seeing you again, its about time i got to talk to you properly as its been an age, also work on that swordless meta. we dont want him losing to ganon again, particularly one that spams up-smash. and best thing, thanks for being a 24/7 taxi. i hope my taxi-fare got you something nice XD
j.mil: One day...ONE DAY im going to think 'this is going to misfire' and sucessfully get out of the way. its always great playing against you, i feel that im getting closer to beating you...not consistently obviously, but you know XD also enjoy your new luigi technique, youre welcome XP
calzorz: thanks a ton for hosting this, i tried to do my bit in terms of cleaning, although i felt like i needed a weapons lisence to use your dyson, that thing was a tank. also stop ****** hard at brawl, i want to feel like im improving at times XD
Anaky: the games vs. your marth and meta were too good. at least i know i dont get COMPLETELY destroyed by them these days. although i need to see you as drunk as you were at calz last fest though
alannah: was really nice to see you again seeing as i havent seen you since germany, which was too long ago. cheers a ton for letting me stay in your room on thursday, i needed a decent nights sleep as the bath just isnt up to scratch. i hope your curtains dont need too much repair
cloud: sorry for stealing you bed/sofa on wednesday, but it felt necessary and you got me off it anyway ^^. as for your meta. it needs to improve a bit, it shouldnt be struggling vs. ganons XD
kyoshi: im going to invent the inverse of a megaphone, call it a miniphone and attach it to your voice box, volume control man XD but is always good to talk to you, always lively as ****
jihad: you and your camera. we always get photo'f of errything, jsut make sure to take better care of happy next tme eh?
cong: i think i can finally sympathise with your hatred of the 'demon' also i need to give you some games 1 on 1, i dont think they will be as...one sided as alst time
shay: just wait, when i next see you im going to be a dudley pro with the xbox controller (or at least a fight stick with an octagonal border)

Asphyxia.

Smash Rookie
G.P - always a pleasure. I just wish i could have seen you a little more, but I'm sure I'll see you soon enough :)*

MTR - you never gave me my birthday present ;)
& I wish you could have stayed longer. MAC!

Dopple - great you could come! You're such a sweet heart. Thanks for the gardening!*

Siri - I can't thank you enough for everything you did. But next time I see you, I'm still gonna kick your *** for bruising me & trying to turn me black!!*

Miller - sleep with one eye open! :p

Mr. Jihad - thanks for my drawing ^__^

C.R.Z - I loveeee my present. I love you! Awesome guy. FYI; I don't like the smell of cremated/liquidated chicken.*

Kyoshi - you never did fly kick me to the chin, how ever you did keep me awake all night by shouting 'shish kebab' & 'do you know who I am?' >_>
Oh, & thanks for violating my poor little Pokemon!*

Cong - don't really know you, but it was nice to get to know you a little better :)

Shay - second time we've met. You're a nice, quiet smasher :)

K.J - JEW!!

Darran - you know I love you! It was so good seeing you again after so long. You made me laugh with your big, swollen, dangly thing. & it was nice beating you at Brawl ^__^

Anaky - didn't see you drunk, damn shame! Next time! ;)

Errr... That is all!*

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol alannah, you didn't want it xD

have to ask cloud, I saw the vid but WTF happened to that chicken! Loooool

Cal: pro fest man, thanks for hosting, do another soon ;)
Anaky: your yugioh knowledge is too pro :p I lolled too much at you watching the brawl tutorial
Kyoshi: OH MAH DAAAYYSS!!! lol scrub, your using a tier 1 deck :p there's nothing better and cheaper than frogs xD step it up son, I'm makin a fun deck
Siri: gaykeeper pro!!!!! Get your *** up here in 2 weeks, next tourney goin down :p
KJ: you owe me moneyz xD didn't pay me for the nova or the parking ticket stuf lol. Good games tho, work on getting the last few cards and you'll have a srsly competetive deck.
Cloud: ggs scrub, broken infernitys!!! You topdeck like a rapist!!!! You shud come for tourneys up here son. Oh you get my thumbs up ;)
Dopl: thanks for comin man, you **** at too many games :p sorry if you got bored on the Saturday
Darran: awsome seeing you again man, you gotta come to more stuff, needs moar nortern :)
C.R.J: happy bday again :) step up your brawl skills too and thanks for lettin me steal your guitar :p
Miss Miller: looool you sleep like a ****** xD saw the vids, hilarious. Stop button mashing with chrissy!!!
The Jihad Show: dragunity *** :p

Scrubs that came after I left: you suck!!!!!

Oh gp, could you post the DVDs to me? Ill give the the money for it when I see you next, gettin withdrawal symptoms now xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha yeah, we need fests erryday, although i would eventualyl die of either sleep deprivation or drowning in the bath XD

as for your dvd's, ill post them tomorrow, you okay with not first class? cause yknow, that will cost a bit if you want em 1st class XD

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I need to remember to post that picture.

Unless someone's already done it.

Also sorry for staying up there for literally ... three hours. I said I would come back on Thursday but I just literally couldn't be bothered to pack my stuff up and walk up. (busy playing Dirt 3 >_>)

-stupid.-

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oya, i did. fixed, is all good
and kmac, wow if you come down for the day you dont need to pack stuff XD

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I need to remember to post that picture.

Unless someone's already done it.

Also sorry for staying up there for literally ... three hours. I said I would come back on Thursday but I just literally couldn't be bothered to pack my stuff up and walk up. (busy playing Dirt 3 >_>)

-stupid.-
you actually srsly suck 2 fests at myne ur too lazy to walk 20mins for a week

Calzorz

Smash Lord
says the guy that couldnt walk to asda which was 5 mins away!
loool i knew that was coming but thats diffrent compared to coming to a fest i always travel to europe or london for tournys , and i went to asda like 3 times during my fest , once when most were sleeping , when i went with u guys SON ! GET UR FACTS RIGHT :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
that, and the guy kinda has to watch his house, i know most of us are trustowrthy an all, but i certainly wasnt comfortable leaving my house while you guys was still there

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
soz i couldn't come, i remember being at one of these and it was top notch stuff. but hey in the mean time i won an xbox with kinect and £400 of hmv vouchers for getting the highest score on a facebook game, good times. :)

Top Bottom