• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so..fuzzy's new tournament is july 23rd
who's going? im bringing a minibus of smashers with me this time

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Good stuff ste. I won a yugioh tourney the day I went to cals :p came top 8 yesterdaytoo, got some good shiz

yea gp that's fine, I'll text you my address

:phone:

Asphyxia.

Smash Rookie
I will host one, in July.
But I swear to God, if any one pulls down curtains or nearly burns the house down through the process of liquidating chicken, I'll fly kick you to the chin!!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I will host one, in July.
But I swear to God, if any one pulls down curtains or nearly burns the house down through the process of liquidating chicken, I'll fly kick you to the chin!!

this is something i NEED to see
i dont feel like being on the receiving end though

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i will charge a bit of venue fee next time (BMACK ALL OVER AGAIN except myne wont be for 2 days), especially for those who never help any1 else cleear up and give me the answer "its not myne" "i cleared myne up" then i look in kitchen and there "cleared myne" = thrown in a sink waiting for siri / darren or myself at the end of the fest to wash , and to much stuff got broken so i really dont think its fair , team effort at cleaning = less work for every1 in the end

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well MTR, the EX dressed up as dmc at expo, and was then a *****. dmc is still awsm but the whole thing with the ex sorta soils it for me XD
i could go for harpie girl though XD

and i felt i did my bit cleaning personally, me and darren spruced **** up on thursday and your hoover is broken, ****ing thing feels like a tank XD

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol yea i know the ones that cleaned up and im thankful , still thats a diffrent matter to breaking things and the majority dont help clean up other peoples stuff , they do there own and not a good job at that with washing etc and being lazy about putting a new bin bag in the bin and throwing pizza boxes on the floor etc , but yea i know the few who do help clear up so yea dont feel like this is aimed to u who do help

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cool cool. i understnad the pain. my house was a wreck afterwards and **** got stolen too. still no idea who it was...still salty
also, new smash revealed, i can guarantee that ike and lucario wont be in there anymore, probably toon link and (hopefully) meta knight
discuss

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Seriously, washing up has to be the easiest chore ever and it's so much easier when everyone washes up what they use right after they use it. <_<

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
i did some washing up on the last day then let shay finish it up, didnt see cong do a thing or Cloud :) im sorry for breaking the curtains.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
and if alannah serious about me not being allowed to come to the fest :( then its meh

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yea I know a little bout what your on about cal, you n andy always leave crap at mine :p
I saw the vid about the reheated chicken and srsly? How long was it in the microwave for? It wasn't actually 11 minutes was it? I saw it was long enough to break a freaking plate though

K.Mac

Smash Lord
... Why would you heat chicken for ELEVEN MINUTES?

It needs 2 ... at the most. >_>

Or just eat it cold. KFC is perfectly fine cold. :|

Asphyxia.

Smash Rookie
No, no.
It has 11 minutes REMAINING, when Darran walked it.
It was on prior to that, long enough to break the plate & smoke out the kitchen.

I love Cloud though, so I don't want to shank him :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
imagine if it had gone the whole whack, explosion!!!
did it set off the fire alarm like me?
i swear im the only guy who does that at fests
i can only assume cloud meant to heat it for 2 minutes and heated it for 20 instead

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Well considering how easy calz microwave is to use then that's a really silly mistake O_o

Glad I wasn't there to witness it though.... :/

Heartstring

Smash Legend
on the contrary, i wish i was there to witness it, because it looked hilarious on the video. and it would have done my pride a favour seeing how i cremated a pizza earlier

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Theres a video lol?

Also Cal I'm back in Louth now, going to France on 13th for a week tho, once I'm back I'll def have to come up for old times sake :)

Also if your hosting, I'll come up for then x

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Cals microwave isn't easy to use, setting a timer isn't straightforward, no button suggests that it solely sets the time for you. Mine us easy, turn a dial and hit go, bam!

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Yeniths :) he be hosting one in july sometime i think :0 so ya hopefully u'll come then u can teach me pokemonz

Top Bottom