• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Wario is very powerful and has the power to take down just about anything. Don't base it off of Warioware but Wario Land or Wario World games. King Dedede is strong to, but think how much stronger Wario is since he took down monsters that's way more than twice the size of Dedede. I vote for Wario. ♥

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
I'm slightly confused.

When we say who beats who, are we talking about their canon universes? Such as instead of counting in what Samus has in Brawl, count what Samus has in Metroid. And the spacies in SF, and Ness and Lucas in Mother 2/3?

Or are you talking about what they have in Brawl, so Wario would have his fart and arbitrarily spawn a bike, and Luigi can SHOOOOOOORRRRRRRYUUUUUUUUUUKEN if spaced correctly?

If we're talking canon (which I'm assuming because of the summary of why Samus wins) then basically...

Samus
Snake
Spacies
Lucas and Ness
./thread
(lulz)

Anyway, D3 vs. Wario. I'm going to have to say D3. He's bulkier and can take more hits, and he has a giant hammer. Wario isn't as mobile as he is in Brawl in his canon. D3 easily takes this.

I vote for D3.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'm goin' to vote Wolf just because he is more adept at technology. He could shoot down Toon Link more efficiently than Toon LInk could with his bow and arrow. And Toon Link's not as strong as regular Link.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm slightly confused.

When we say who beats who, are we talking about their canon universes? Such as instead of counting in what Samus has in Brawl, count what Samus has in Metroid. And the spacies in SF, and Ness and Lucas in Mother 2/3?

Or are you talking about what they have in Brawl, so Wario would have his fart and arbitrarily spawn a bike, and Luigi can SHOOOOOOORRRRRRRYUUUUUUUUUUKEN if spaced correctly?

If we're talking canon (which I'm assuming because of the summary of why Samus wins) then basically...

Samus
Snake
Spacies
Lucas and Ness
./thread
(lulz)

Anyway, D3 vs. Wario. I'm going to have to say D3. He's bulkier and can take more hits, and he has a giant hammer. Wario isn't as mobile as he is in Brawl in his canon. D3 easily takes this.

I vote for D3.
QFT.

Exactly what I was thinking, but he obviously doesn't care.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wolf doesn't have a reflector in his games.

No such thing as invincibility frames in Starfox.

Lovely

Smash Lord
i vote wolf.
reflector invincibility frames!
♣ Your basing off of Smash Bros, this is about if the character's battle if they have all their advantages from their games. In this case, Toon Link will win because... well maybe someone will give a better reason since I don't play a lot of LoZ titles. ;p ♥

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Wolf will win, he has an Arwing, but if the battle is fought on the ground, Wolf doesn't move, since he hasn't done anything in games (haven't played ALL Starfoxes).

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
oh, were basing it on the original games, then i vote for TL because he can use pairs to take control of pidgins in the air and force them to peck on wolf's wolfen. He can also use the power of the wind. lol all wolf can do is fire lazers, and TL has a shield.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wolf will win, he has an Arwing, but if the battle is fought on the ground, Wolf doesn't move, since he hasn't done anything in games (haven't played ALL Starfoxes).
This

Plus Wolf's Wolfen is stronger than the Arwing as well. Vote's for Wolf.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Wolf has a Wolfen. Wolf wins.

Even if he didn't have that, he still has a blaster+arguably implied combat training or good in close-quarters combat, given the canon+multiplayer in the games. Realistically, one blaster shot will kill or impair to the point where TL can't do anything. Yeah, TL has a shield, but laser>metal, plus his sheild can't effectively cover all of his body.

Also, you need a set amount of time to keep on each character matchup. There was half a page of posts and you changed the matchup from Wario vs. D3 to Wolf vs. Toonlink.

Anyway, my vote's for Wolf.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I also don't like how Kirby moved on when Marth received more votes.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post, but tell you what. People are finding some of these match-ups winner to be biased, such as Luigi Vs. Pikachu, anyone would know that Pikachu > Luigi. I'll have a redo on the most "suspicious looking" match-ups just to make things fair for everyone.

That cool?

§leepy God

Smash Master
I know the Zelda characters are god like, but let's be serous, there is pretty sure almost nothing can take down a Wolfen that Toon Link weaponry has. Plus the Wolf moves at the speed close to Super Sonic. :o

Wolf for my vote.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Splice

Smash Hero
Wolf shoots lazers at Toon Link, So Toon Link shields.
Wolf approaches Toon Link, but he is fended off by Toon Links sword ; it is too dangerous to get close.
So he smiles and gets in the Wolfen. Toon Link uses the Wind Waker to create a tornado and Wolf comes crashing to the ground and dies.

Seriously guys, Wolf may have space-fighter thingies and whatnot but TL has power over wind, so thats all nullified. TLs shield would reflect lasers, and Swords Vs Claws im pretty sure I would put my bets on Sword.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
You have to realize that his blaster obviously isn't as slow as it is in Brawl.

Toon Link's sheild is NOT THAT BIG. It can cover his chest and maybe part of his head and torso at once. Wolf still has free shots around the rest of his body, which Toon Link won't be able to sheild. All Wolf has to do is shoot a part of his body, be it his foot, head (which would kill him anyway) arm, side, etc., and Toon Link's too crippled to do anything else. It's like saying that you can sheild bullets. It doesn't happen.

Plus, given that he is firing lasers of heat energy or whatever, arguably they can't get sheilded in the first place. At the very least, TL's sheild is going to melt and cripple away.

And Tornado's aren't instantly created. Even if we aren't thinking realistically, then TL still has to conduct a song for one to arbitrarily spawn. Wolf has time to get in his Wolfen II and just fly near TL; it wouldn't be smart to spawn a tornado right next to yourself, and TL likely wouldn't do it. Wolf just has to fire one laser, smart bomb, whatever, and TL's dead. Just one, Heck, he could just fly low and do a barrel roll next to him and TL would still die. He could just instantly crash into TL; TL'd definitely die and Wolf might, but Wolf caused all deaths, so point him.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Snake wins, since he can snap her neck without being seen.
But anyways, Snake will also win in a head-on fight, the only thing Zamus has is her Paralyzer, Snake has TONS of ways to deal with her, Claymore mines are set up in a second, which hinders Zamus' swift movements, but his guns like the M9 paralyzer and his .45 are more than enough to take Zamus down. One shot from the paralyzer and she's dead due to neck-snapping or Stinger/RPG action, 2-3 shots from the .45 and she's dead, one bare-hand fight and she's dead, severly injured or asleep, which can follow up with dead in time.
The only good thing for Zamus is that she has her Paralyzer, which she can use to stun Snake and then beat him up for 1 second, and after that, Snake's CQC abilities are more than enough to gain the upper hand. Snake can take more hits than Zamus can, the beatings he received in that 1 second are not enough to take him down.
As for health, Zamus can't regenerate or anything, she has to kill enemies to gain health or ammo, Snake just get's packed for the fight and takes plenty of Rations with him, which he barely has to use.

Snake wins ;)..

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Snake wins, since he can snap her neck without being seen.
But anyways, Snake will also win in a head-on fight, the only thing Zamus has is her Paralyzer, Snake has TONS of ways to deal with her, Claymore mines are set up in a second, which hinders Zamus' swift movements, but his guns like the M9 paralyzer and his .45 are more than enough to take Zamus down. One shot from the paralyzer and she's dead due to neck-snapping or Stinger/RPG action, 2-3 shots from the .45 and she's dead, one bare-hand fight and she's dead, severly injured or asleep, which can follow up with dead in time.
The only good thing for Zamus is that she has her Paralyzer, which she can use to stun Snake and then beat him up for 1 second, and after that, Snake's CQC abilities are more than enough to gain the upper hand. Snake can take more hits than Zamus can, the beatings he received in that 1 second are not enough to take him down.
As for health, Zamus can't regenerate or anything, she has to kill enemies to gain health or ammo, Snake just get's packed for the fight and takes plenty of Rations with him, which he barely has to use.

Snake wins ;)..
This...

Is why these kind of threads don't work. Zamus is a super athlete (much more than Snake), she can rip through anything and has a WHIP of CONCENTRATED HEAT. Snake's armor can't handle that. She is much faster than Snake, even though he had his super uber augmentations Zamus has had way more OP super uber augmentations.

Hell, why do I even bother. This thread is already been broken to bits.

hat!

Smash Apprentice
I agree, snake would definitely win.
Snake has stealth, a ton of different weapons, and he's very sexy.
ZSS could stand a chance, but snake would win.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
This...

Is why these kind of threads don't work. Zamus is a super athlete (much more than Snake), she can rip through anything and has a WHIP of CONCENTRATED HEAT. Snake's armor can't handle that. She is much faster than Snake, even though he had his super uber augmentations Zamus has had way more OP super uber augmentations.

Hell, why do I even bother. This thread is already been broken to bits.
Nothing a little redo can't fix. :)

Levitas

the moon
No she did not.

Yes, she has crazy amount of health.

No, she was not capable of killing anything in zero mission.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
That's not a stupid question. In Zero Mission, Zamus only had the Paralyzer. It didn't turn into a whip like it does in Brawl.

EDIT: Never mind, someone already answered. :p

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
It depends on who approaches who...and where they are... If snake sneaks up on zamus... the fight ends right there... no chance...

But any way it ends up....snake wins...

Top Bottom