• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

meery

Smash Cadet
pikachu would beat diddy easily. I think kirby wins beacuse if kirby is inhaling and samus fires a missle kirby would gain the missle ability, if she lays a bomb kirby would gain the bomb ability, and if he had his air ride machines kirby would be at least as fast as samus on the hydra. Plus if kirby was on the dragoon (remembering that it plowed through the subspace gunship) and hit samus it probably would probably do some good damage.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You are so ****ing mean, I mean come on, why set this up so soon? Pikachu will win over Diddy Kong for a few reasons. Kirby wins over Samus for the reasons of him getting his powers anytime he wants and the legendary Air Ride Machines he can call like the Dragoon is more of a match for Samus. Hydra is just pushing it. I'll get more info for those who still thinks that Samus will win over Kirby. Of course I'll vote Kirby 100%

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
Pikachu > Diddy Kong, no contest on that one.

Samus vs Kirby:
The fact of the matter is, although Kirby can counter Samus, Samus's versions of Kirby's copy abilities are better, so Bomb and Missle don't bring much of an advantage. Samus can outspeed Kirby (even on his Air Ride Machines) with her Speed Booster and by Shinesparking. Samus's Powerbombs are like Crash Kirby and more. Her beams stack for massive damage, and several have a homing feature.
Plus, if Kirby tries to use Rock or Metal to become invincible, Samus uses the Darkburst to suck the slow little thing into a black hole, killing him instantly.
Oh, btw, Kirby's 20cm tall.

My vote goes to Samus.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Snake vs. Lucas and Wolf Vs. R.O.B

Guys, someone, a few posts back, said that I shouldn't base everything on votes. and I think that's what I shouldn't do.

Kirby and Samus get a draw cause of all the confusion going on. You could still debate on which one will win though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby and Samus get a draw cause of all the confusion going on. You could still debate on which one will win though.
But Kirby has the most votes. ****it justaway12. D=

Samus vs Kirby:
The fact of the matter is, although Kirby can counter Samus, Samus's versions of Kirby's copy abilities are better, so Bomb and Missle don't bring much of an advantage.
Ah, I love it when people don't know Kirby knowledge to it's fullest. Kirby doesn't always half to have powers from the people he fights, he can get the power from the area he's in, you better hope that Kirby doesn't get his Tornado power or it's good bye Samus because that's his most broken power, (in his games), I could be an ******* and say Crash Kirby and destroy her, but I won't. Just give him his Plasma Power, that's good enough. =P

Samus can outspeed Kirby (even on his Air Ride Machines) with her Speed Booster and by Shinesparking.
Nice theory, but it's wrong, she can't even out run a Warp Star that goes as fast as a shooting star, (example from Kirby 64 and some of the Kirby games), also the legendary Air Ride machines Dragoon goes more than 10 times the speed of a Warp Star and Hydra goes 20 times as fast as a Warp Star and have the highest defence and battle power.

Samus's Powerbombs are like Crash Kirby and more.
Powerbombs don't even compare with Crash Kirby, Crash Kirby can destroy and attack everything on the field, Powerbomb can attack anything in it's blast radius which is much smaller than Crash Kirby's radius

Her beams stack for massive damage, and several have a homing feature.
True, even though Kirby's best power come's in a lot of numbers as well.

Plus, if Kirby tries to use Rock or Metal to become invincible, Samus uses the Darkburst to suck the slow little thing into a black hole, killing him instantly.
Did you know that a black hole can't able to pick up Stone Kirby and he can able to survive a black hole on Kirby Super Star and Super Star Ultra? =D

Metal Kirby is weak sauce on Kirby Squeak Squad, and Kirby has powers to counter her blast with like Mirror Kirby.

Oh, btw, Kirby's 20cm tall.
And yet he took down a galactic overlord at that size. XD =P

And my vote is Wolf and Lucas for obvious reasons of course.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I would have to say wolf and lucas, even though i like snake more than lucas...

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
Ah, I love it when people don't know Kirby knowledge to it's fullest. Kirby doesn't always half to have powers from the people he fights, he can get the power from the area he's in, you better hope that Kirby doesn't get his Tornado power or it's good bye Samus because that's his most broken power, (in his games), I could be an ******* and say Crash Kirby and destroy her, but I won't. Just give him his Plasma Power, that's good enough. =P
Crash Kirby would not 1-shot Samus. It doesn't instantly kill everything, contrary to popular belief.
Tornado Kirby, while good, doesn't last forever. Samus's Screw Attack, on the other hand, leaves her invincible, can last forever with the Space Jump, and if she runs into you while doing it, does massive damage.

Nice theory, but it's wrong, she can't even out run a Warp Star that goes as fast as a shooting star, (example from Kirby 64 and some of the Kirby games), also the legendary Air Ride machines Dragoon goes more than 10 times the speed of a Warp Star and Hydra goes 20 times as fast as a Warp Star and have the highest defence and battle power.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Kirby's Air Ride, doesn't the Warp Star have a max speed of about 40 miles per hour? So:
Dragoon: +400 mph
Hydra: +800 mph
So the Hydra could possibly keep up with Samus, but Samus has it far outclassed in firepower.

Powerbombs don't even compare with Crash Kirby, Crash Kirby can destroy and attack everything on the field, Powerbomb can attack anything in it's blast radius which is much smaller than Crash Kirby's radius
Uh, again, Kirby is 8 inches tall. Samus is probably around 5 feet 10 inches while wearing the Power Suit.
If both attacks take up the entire screen, doing large amounts of damage to everything on it, then how is Kirby's superior?

True, even though Kirby's best power come's in a lot of numbers as well.
I believe the Hammer Throw is his strongest.

Did you know that a black hole can't able to pick up Stone Kirby and he can able to survive a black hole on Kirby Super Star and Super Star Ultra? =D
Marx's vortex attack =/= Darkburst.
The Darkburst literally rips appart Kirby's molocules and sucks them into a vortex. All Samus has to do is hit him with it, or shoot the general area around Kirby.

Metal Kirby is weak sauce on Kirby Squeak Squad, and Kirby has powers to counter her blast with like Mirror Kirby.
King Dedede can grab Mirror Kirby out of his shield, so I don't see why Samus can't.
Also, Darkburst.

And yet he took down a galactic overlord at that size. XD =P
Tiny galatic overlord.
Oh teh noes.

Wolf > Rob, obviously.
Considering that Psycho Mantis is weaksauce compared to Lucas, I'm going to say Lucas > Snake as well.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Yeah I did say that Justaway, but nobody debated at all, so I'll just have to give the win to the characters who got the most votes, which were Lucas and Wolf.

Anyways, we're getting closer to the end.

Ganon Vs. Metaknight

Falco Vs. D3.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Falco would win, and Meta Knight would win. Meta Knight beat the strongest warrior in existence and Meta Knight owns the strongest sword in the galaxy, (according to the Kirbywiki), that's why I vote him. ♥

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
♣ Falco would win, and Meta Knight would win. Meta Knight beat the strongest warrior in existence and Meta Knight owns the strongest sword in the galaxy, (according to the Kirbywiki), that's why I vote him. ♥
That doesn't prove much. Metaknight may wield the "strongest" sword in the galaxy, but only the master sword could hurt Ganon.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'll save my Kirby debate for later when it's time to vote again. Now the current one... why does the Kirby characters have to VS those characters?! XD

Falco for vote and Meta Knight for vote, don't get me wrong, I know a lot of LoZ stuff and Ganondorf can't be killed and can't get hurt with nothing but the Master Sword, but what will happen if he get's hit with a sword beam that can split a mountan in half in the anime? I'll let you guess. =P

Also, why does the only one in Meta Knight's side is someone in my gaming group. D=

justaway12

Smash Master
IDK about Sonic vs Ness since I have never played earthbound.

I vote for Peach in the match I am going to be completly wrong about this but hopefully people will set me straight. Anyway Peach has "Mute" to stop his magic attacks (if he has any), she can use psyche bomb from affar, defend from his attacks (parasol is indestructable) heal herself with "therapy",use "sleepy time" to send him to sleep, since items are allowed stop time, i'm probably comepletly wrong about this but, i'm ignorant to Roy so my vote will probably change if convinced.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Just so everyone knows, it's not a voting thread anymore, you have to state why now. Sorry :( but, IMO it's better than before
Roy has the Sword Of Seal, and is much more physically fit. Roy doesn't have any magic attacks for Peach to stop with her "mute". For Psyche bombs, it depends on how fast they actually are, if they're slow, Roy would easily avoid it. "Therapy" won't be much of a help since all Roy has to do is land one hit (slice Peach in half).

justaway12

Smash Master
Roy has the Sword Of Seal, and is much more physically fit. Roy doesn't have any magic attacks for Peach to stop with her "mute". For Psyche bombs, it depends on how fast they actually are, if they're slow, Roy would easily avoid it. "Therapy" won't be much of a help since all Roy has to do is land one hit (slice Peach in half).
Well I didn't know about magic so I just said since he has the fire but her defence comes out instantly and so she could defend from his attaks, Psyche bomb is slow but if she keeps her distance i'm sure she could stop time with "stop watch" or use "rock candy" and keep him busy from the blast, after that she is free to do what she wants.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well I didn't know about magic so I just said since he has the fire but her defence comes out instantly and so she could defend from his attaks, Psyche bomb is slow but if she keeps her distance i'm sure she could stop time with "stop watch" or use "rock candy" and keep him busy from the blast, after that she is free to do what she wants.
Does the "stop watch" have any restrictions on where or when it could stop time?

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
i don't know anything really about mother but sonic is so fast you can barely see him and that is pretty fast it would be hard to do anything to against him if he seems like he is everywhere but nexx probably would have a plan i still thin SONIC.

Roy only needs one hit to finish off peach so ROY

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Sonic goes too fast to get hit by Ness's attacks, Sonic can take down machines with his body and can run faster than the speed of sound, (or light depending on what power he uses). O_o ♥

♣ Roy Sword of Seals is much stronger than anyone would have though, Peach from Super Mario RPG and Super Princess Peach may pull out a fight, but Roy will win because of his superb battling style. ♥

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Ness can make Sonic's attacks deflect (like a shockwave) back at him with his psi shield, and pk flash hits everywhere so it does not matter where sonic is. It also lowers his accuracy (blurs vision specifically), causing him to miss sometimes. However, sonic will make it near impossible for ness to hit with any other of his moves, and Sonic will eventually whittle down his power shield; ness cannot reshield and use lifeup forever. These things make it hard for both characters to win, as Sonic will eventually take ness down, and ness might luck out and OHKO sonic with pk flash. The match is pretty even.

Top Bottom