• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Custom Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKJ

Smash Rookie
Getting sick off the basic smash bros settings? Gone through classic a million times? Online not challenging enough? Have you ever wanted to make smash bros more fun? Well you can with a custom made challenge made by myself! It is called the Expand Dong Challenge. This challenge can only be done on 8 player smash, where you as a single Pink Donkey Kong with the tag ExpandDong (yes that matters) on the red team facing a blue team consisting of 7 level nine Diddy Kongs (yes that also matters) Items can not be turned on and it is a 2 stock match. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Reposted from another thread.
Luma Fight. Both players choose Rosalina and fight on to a relatively flat stage (platforms are fine, but the terrain shouldn't be too varied). Basically, you each stand on opposite sides of the stage and shoot the Lumas out to fight, but no attacking Rosalina, and no using Rosalina to attack. You can use Luma Shot as many times as you like to bring in/send out your Luma. Last Luma standing wins.

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
Setup: Make 3 Miis, one of each type. Give them the same equipment, making sure they're given at least one Risky Respawner part, and round stats out if you can. (Name them "Mii" if you want)

Situation: You on Red Team, 6 Miis, two each, on Blue Team. 10-Stock match on Battlefield, CPU difficulty 6. Custom characters allowed. Good luck, 'cause they will share stock as the numbers dwindle.

Myself, I've cleared this twice, both times with an all-attack Ganondorf with a Critical Hitter Brawn Badge.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
I put the name tag on, this taught me that they don't show up for replays. I use custom controls, so without it I could hardly move.

Setup: Make 3 Miis, one of each type. Give them the same equipment, making sure they're given at least one Risky Respawner part, and round stats out if you can. (Name them "Mii" if you want)

Situation: You on Red Team, 6 Miis, two each, on Blue Team. 10-Stock match on Battlefield, CPU difficulty 6. Custom characters allowed. Good luck, 'cause they will share stock as the numbers dwindle.

Myself, I've cleared this twice, both times with an all-attack Ganondorf with a Critical Hitter Brawn Badge.
Why not 7 Miis? Just to make them 2 of each?

Last edited:

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
Basically, yes. It evens the team out so that there's exactly two of each type at any one time.

It's my idea of a "Mean-but-Fair Smash". What would make it better is if you could use the Multi-Man outfit that takes away their edge-grabbing, special moves and shields (maybe throws too), but that's, unfortunately, restricted.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
Basically, yes. It evens the team out so that there's exactly two of each type at any one time.

It's my idea of a "Mean-but-Fair Smash". What would make it better is if you could use the Multi-Man outfit that takes away their edge-grabbing, special moves and shields (maybe throws too), but that's, unfortunately, restricted.
It went down to the wire, but I made a Little Mac that took them down in one go, which is a good thing, because I don't think I'd want to try it again since it takes so long. I used Glider Brawn so he could actually recover, combined with vampire protection for healing. It was too long for a replay, so a picture is the best I could do. Mean but fair, very accurate.

Challenge Complete.jpg

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
Did you make sure you gave the Miis equipment that removed their respawn invincibility? After that, you want to even out their stats as best you can.

With my wins, they were in the 8 minute range, and I was able to save the replays, so I'm not sure what the limit is anymore. Then again, I -was- playing Ganondorf, so that was something to consider as well.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
I did both of those things. Not sure why it took me twice as long except for maybe I had more of a speed build instead of pure attack.

The Meat Man

Smash Rookie
Warning, the following challenge you are about to see is purposely made to be as difficult as possible, please, if you consider yourself a novice at smash bros, don't do this challenge (unless you really want to). You have been warned.

SSB4 "The Mega Powers" challenge
- 8-Player Smash
- Team Battle
- Stock 3
- Custom Fighters ON
- Handicap on 60% (For Players Only)
- Launch Rate 1.4
- No Items
- Recommended Stage : Temple

On one team : Lvl 9 Custom Bowser and Ganondorf
On players team : Players can only use default characters

Custom Setup - Use 2 defense equipments, Both +40 or around there, 1 Attack equipment, also +40 or around there.
Goes for both Bowser and Ganondorf, Use default move-sets

So for whoever does this challenge, Good Luck, you'll need it

Backstory : So one day while watching people do the Ganondorf Challenge which is Melee exclusive, I decided to create an equivalent in Smash 4. I honestly don't know if I succeeded since I'm the only person at the time of writing this who has done this. There are ways to make this harder, If you really want that, but you can. So with that, Good Luck Again.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Please don't bump threads over a few months old. Thank you, and welcome to Smashboards. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom