• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Machinimas!

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Hey, I like Smash Bros. Machinimas a lot so I was wondering who likes them and if so, what is your favorite machinima/machinimator! I like TomKitsune and the Smash Fighter series. By the way, for those who don't know it, a machinima is a movie or video created from footage from a video game usually including plots, voice actors and basically trying to make a story out of events that you create in a video game. In this case the video game is Super Smash Bros. Thanks for posting!

YamiJorie

Smash Cadet
1. Wolf's ******** Mission
2. Brawlgasm
3. Smashtasm
4. Not Exactly Royalty (previously Peach' Slutty Adventure)

My Top 4, but they're all brilliant _O_

Dairun

Smash Cadet
Really. I personally like Smashtasm the best. Good editing, and it's well-written. Only real complaint is some of the voice actors for secondary parts are "meh", but its nice that Shippidge got a different voice actor for each character.

Brawlgasm is funny occasionally, but it and dexterboy's machinimas can get a little blue for my tastes at times.

MALR does some pretty good one shot stuff.

Other than that, most of the stuff I like is particular one shot things and not linked to any particular creator. There's a few ones with promise, but they've got a bit to go in the technical department before they're really good in my opinion.

Oh, and I hear that "How to Play Brawl like a Man" Series is an excellent parody tutorial video/machinima hybrid that's really going places... If the creator would just get off his lazy *** and get Episode 3: Solimar done.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
1ST. Dairantou Gaiden!(I just love the history)
2ND.Wolf ******** Mission
3RD.Smashtasm

Live on SSBB Machinimators

felix0-9

Smash Cadet
Tie for Smashtasm and DG. Anyone else excited about upcoming Dairantou Densetsu (Legends of Melee) by RaustBD?

Top Bottom