• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Renders Leaked Gallery..

Khao

Smash Lord
Can't freaking wait to see the actual models on the Wii U version.

Is it just me, or there's some weird random pixelation on some of these?

Last edited:

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering where these were coming from; I unexpectedly saw Ganondorf's Super Smash Bros. 4 render on SSBWiki in the recently uploaded images.. Major props and many thanks to the Nintendo 3DS data miners for getting the full renders and other interesting images!

I love that the Universe icons now get "official" colors.. Although the Legend of Zelda icon puzzles me with its purple coloration; I thought for sure that it would be green for Link.. XD Or even yellow/gold, since several The Legend of Zelda videogame boxes seem to love that color so much and the series is chock full of golden shiny stuff?

There are a number of Universe icons that I don't recognize, though.. I'm guessing that they belong to stages without playable characters..?

EDIT: Also, the purple Star Fox "Universe" icon and the pink Kirby "Universe" icon seem a bit off...I feel like they should be red (due to the emblazoned coloration on the Great Fox) and yellow (which is what the Warp Star is colored), respectively...

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Could the mods replace the current emoticons with the stock icons?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I love that the Universe icons now get "official" colors.. Although the Legend of Zelda icon puzzles me; I thought for sure that it would be green for Link.. XD Or even yellow/gold, since the boxes seem to love that color so much and the series is chock full of golden shiny stuff?
Yeah, you'd think it would be gold like the Triforce is in Legend of Zelda. :ohwell:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
@Warchamp7 you can probably add icons to the postbit area, new artwork to the background of profiles and update the SSB4 artwork circles for the forum. lol

Tumbleweed Tuner

Smash Apprentice
You could slide the bottom row over a bit and put the arrow next to the random icon. It would look ok, even though it wouldn't organize the roster any better.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
So hey, since we have both Robins as icons, do you think we'll be getting Fem Villager, Male WFT, Alph and the Koopalings down there as well?
They are all there as Stock Icons. So it is possible, the mods just need to get on that.

D

Deleted member

That's very interesting.

I'm just more curious about these icons on the Character Select screen. Are these reserved for DLC characters? Were they two cut characters? I'm extremely curious.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
That's very interesting.

I'm just more curious about these icons on the Character Select screen. Are these reserved for DLC characters? Were they two cut characters? I'm extremely curious.
Initially it looks like icons for Page 1/Page 2 for the character select screen that was scrapped in favor of a 1 page CSS. Though I could see them being re-instituted as "DLC page" buttons...

Matthew "Demo" Rak

Bad at Smash
Slippi.gg
Demo#0
The arrow icons could also be for CPU difficulty, hadicap, etc even though they've traditionally been sliders.

Though I haven't paid much attention to that portion of the CSS so I may be wrong.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist

Strawberry DK, the prophecy has been fulfilled!

And Dark Pit actually looks pretty cool in this pic

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Ganondorf looks rather feminine...
I like it
perv

As much as I despise Dark Pit, I will concede his pose is awesome.

If only he were pointing towards the fourth wall, I could edit him into the movie poster for The Rock :p

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I never noticed that Wario is buff and fat at the same time. That's odd.
Ganondorf's got a sassy pose there. Also, is his chestplate all cracked? What's going on there?
Look at Dark Pit waving that staff as that's his default weapon. That's misleading.

Asked this on the other render thread too, but for the sake of finding it, why is there no render for Little Mac with his hoodie on anywhere?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Sees Master Core render*... It doesn't matter I didn't wanted to sleep today anyway
Thanks for sharing this! Is it me or Ganondorf looks really cool with purple hair?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
We aren't sure if the story is believable. An anonymous source doesn't help.

Also, this could probably it was a fake article too.
We also arent sure Snake is in the game as well

I want an explanation why Dark Pit's right patella sinks into his body...

Am I the only one who sees this?
I sure dont see it though. all I see is that he has a pretty good butt

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
The new icons are uglier in terms of quality, I liked the cleaner ones better. :<
I think the icons are bad in quality mainly because of the back drops they all have. If somebody could remove the back drops from them, I'm sure they'd look a lot better.

:4kirby:

y u so low quality

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I think the icons are bad in quality mainly because of the back drops they all have. If somebody could remove the back drops from them, I'm sure they'd look a lot better.

:4kirby:

y u so low quality
Or cuz they're ripped from the 3DS version. Oh snap!

Top Bottom