• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Tournament III in Burbank, CA. FINALLY!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Seeing as this tourney is pretty big and has a reputable host/hosts? I will sticky this topic to help people see it :)

Please notify me when this tourney has finished so i can take it down.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
LA trip to venue is longer than san jose to the venue lol

san diego to venue is even longer haha

cpotamianos@gmail.com

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as this tourney is pretty big and has a reputable host/hosts? I will sticky this topic to help people see it :)

Please notify me when this tourney has finished so i can take it down.
Will do! and thanks :bee:

fill up 32 ppl yet?
We might go over actually.
We've been calling people from our past tournaments (we had mostly everyone's numbers recorded cause a bunch of em arent on the smashboards)

BTW
If people need a place to crash out for a night or so.. please register early so we can save you a room.

cpotamianos@gmail.com

Smash Apprentice
Just to let everyone know.. the crew and I will be gone till Sunday at noon.

Me, Chris and Mike will be out of town this weekend. hopefully recuiting more smashers ;)
so if anyone has any question or wants to register..

please feel free to call and or leave a message
at 818 458 4822 or email at cpotamianos@gmail.com
and we will get back to you..

thanks

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
i duno if dylans coming for sure tho. but have u guys been playing smash much or what? me and benito are gunna train some for this tourney haha.

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
but have u guys been playing smash much or what? me and benito are gunna train some for this tourney haha.
Have we been playing smash he says....

I smash about as much as i breath. whats that tell ya :laugh: can't wait to party with you dudes.

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
i hope you guys have bud cuz if you dont just know even will have a Blunt for later.(maybe at your place if that chill)so much rounds will be played. Cant wait

Lovage

Smash Hero
blondekid/burrito....pm me your phone number or talk to me on aim. i want to talk to you to see if you can give me a ride back to the tourny, i live right off the 101 in westlake village

cpotamianos@gmail.com

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to everyone who showed up! Good Times, Awesome matches

Here are the Results:
DOUBLES
1: Isai's Coke Buddies (Narutoboy + Rufiooo)
2: The Jerkolanters (MiketheMike + Gannon)
3: AK1 (Hursh + Ky)
4: AK47 (James + Joel)
5: Blue Alaskan Thurnder **** (Sam + Mikey)
5: Take Money (danBlak3 + Jacob)

SINGLES

1: (blondekid) Congrats again!
2: Hursh
3: srbsburrito
4: MiketheMike
5: Rufiooo
5: Narutoboy
7: Ky
7: Gannon
9: Wesly
9: James
9: Joel
9: Sam
13: Mikey
13: TJ
13: Pratts

cpotamianos@gmail.com

Smash Apprentice
only 15ppl entered?
yea, for singles. A couple people pulled out after doubles cause they couldnt hang with the ranks, and there were a whole LOT of no shows. Not much we could do about that.
and only about 4 others for melee so that was canceled.

we "were" alittle disappointed at first, but it was still as good as the other tournaments. lots of fun. it ran smooth and with a lot of pretty intense matches.

and a special shot out to SRBS Crew from Santa Barbara! Good **** guys! and to IsmokeHerbz- we wished you were there man.
True Bros. for sure

There will be a SSB64 Tournament 4!
if you have given us your numbers already, we will call you to about our next tournament.
However, if you have NOT and want us to inform you about the details of our next tournament, you may PM us or call us at (818)458-4822 and give us your name and number and we will add it into our archive

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Good tournament thanks so much francis for staying at ur house. I hope we kick it again soon you guys. The afterparty was the ****. Also to chris never drank that beer so its prolly just kicking it in fridge

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
You know I really had a great time at the tourney and kickin it with Even the champ Benito and Wesly after wards. Despite the abundance of people flaking, personally, I'd say this was better than the last. No problems whatsoever.

cpotamianos@gmail.com

Smash Apprentice
Its alright guys...

We will have another one, and we will let everyone know more in advance so people can save the date.

It will be a lot better planned. and we will be setting up 64 + melee with equal concentration.
We sincerely apologize to the people who showed up for melee. It will be improved, even if we have to shell out a couple more hundred bones.

you gotta admit.. aside from this last attendence, our venue has a pretty bad @&& set up ;)

and again, if youre interested in this next one, and want us to inform you about the details of our next tournament, you may PM us or call us at (818)458-4822. Simply give us your name and number and we will add it into our archive [especially to those whom do not check the boards regularly]

Thanks guys

D

Deleted member

I'll do my best to be there, I am pretty much guaranteed to go IF I am lucky enough to get a parking space in my school

cpotamianos@gmail.com

Smash Apprentice
This next one should be epic!

We are already doing some preparations for it now.

also Im currently tryin to create an archive of all the 64 smashers and melee smashers in California.
So far, im on count of 54 players. So if anyone wants to send us your info, feel free.

We will definitely be posting up more information about the next one most likely in october. We will also be calling the people who have already and newly registered with us.
Thanks for all the support.

Top Bottom