• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Finder update (10/29/05 12:58AM) NEW WITH MAP!

JS10

Smash Rookie
Arizona, Phoenix (Tempe), Sheik/Fox, .5/2: JS10 , AIM: vdoogs Msn:littlev@littlev.com

Oranjoose

Smash Apprentice
Rose said:
PA, Aliquippa (I don't actually live there, it is my mailing adress), Falco/Falcon/Pichu/Roy/GW/Fox/Link/Mario, .75/2, Rose, AIM: RoseGirl167
Posting your mail address, and not where you live kinda defeats the purpose of this thread. I'll put you up anyways...

Oh and by the way, REALLY good job everyone on the format, I love you guys T.T!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, since I tired of most of the competition around where I live (which are not that many), I might as well post...

Utah, Salt Lake City, Pikachu/Zelda/Yoshi/all characters of equal or higher tier than Mario, .5/1.5, MasterOfMelee, AIM: MeleeEmperor

dmac

Smash Champion
hrmm maybe you should ask mcfox to sticky this topic(he did recommend it in another thread)

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I think it would be much better if you formatted it like so:

7: [757: Serpent, _____]

Then you copy everything after the user posted his area code. This is much more efficient than having to browse through every page. This way you can go to last page and see who is in your area code. Then PM them and ask 'em for their phone number so you can set up a match day. This is done on many other message boards and is much better than the sytem we have here. So if you wall want to follow, just copy what I wrote above and paste it your info. If this dies, then alas, because this is a better sytem. Stick to the format. First person to copy and paste with their info, please delete the "____" after Serpent.

hooru

Smash Rookie
Isn't it easier (faster) just to go by state, like oranjoose has it?

EDIT: Tennesee, Collierville(Memphis)/ness/marth--.5, more w/ friends AIM:Deathscythe45903

Guildenstern

Smash Apprentice
Many area codes are not partitioned in ways that make very much sense. Also, while people certainly know their own area code, they don't often know what area codes are nearby (because geographical proximity rarely ever translates into numerical proximity). And lastly, people who don't live in the US have various different phone number systems.

Going by location is much more convenient.

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
Ok, well then maybe we do it by city/state. Like so:

-United States

VA: [Chesapeake: Serpent,]

The point is, no one wants to go through pages of people to find someone, it should be an updated list so you can just pop on over to page 30 if it gets that far.

Guildenstern

Smash Apprentice
Oranjoose compiles them all into a text file. He gave a link to it in his first post. That's why he gave a specific format to follow.

In the text file they're all in alphabetical order by state.

Agrate

Smash Apprentice
Florida, Tallahassee (college), any character, 3/4 hours, Agrate, AIM: natenatenate1111

Top Bottom