• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH FOR FUN 2 - Blainville, Qc - October 20 (Pools up)

xmhnx

Smash Rookie
In

I'm coming so count me in for singles by the name of CHICKlet n probably i'll play for doubles as well but i'll wait for my teammate to confirm ..c ya then

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Note that we still need a lift for the tournament, and I'd pay the gas from Gatineau to Blainville, and from Blainville to Gatineau.

I can house the people lifting us on friday night and saturday night or whatever. PM me please if you can lift 2 or 3 persons.

xmhnx

Smash Rookie
I'm happy to see some new players but who are you?
My name is Mohammad Nahhas, I'm new to montreal, and this forum, but I'm not new to smash, I've been playing since Smash 64.

Also, 2 of my friends are coming as well, for sure... We're all pretty good.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Hey! inscrit moi....je viens...je vais avertir les autres qui ne sont psa sur le forum...et je reviens avec d'autre noms.....PiKaLeX

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha damax is too good.

also wak, wouldn't you have to pay for the gaz of 2 roundtrips actually? like 4 trips, nomsain?
DA and I'd pay anything ;_;...It's actually a pretty good opportunity for the one who'd like to take us, if he's from Ottawa or Toronto, less if he's from montreal already.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Jarc, dit moi avec qui t'avais l'intention de rider parce que le 19 à minuit et demi j'men vais voir le show de Justice au Métropolis... et puisque ca commence à une heure aussi tardive, je suis pas mal sur de choker pour le tournoi le lendemain : (

Au pire, j'aurais juste à dormir très peu et participer aux singles... give me advices guys !

cF=)

Smash Lord
If I'm able to go or set something up (like sleeping at Jarc's to avoid time wasting on saturday morning) I might be able to give you a ride. Problem is, if I show up at this, I don't know how long I will stay, so I'll try and figure that out and talk to Jarc before posting again here...

Fogel

Smash Lord
The driving situation isn't confirmed yet, but we will most likely be getting a lift from Phrozn's mom so don't count on us being able to pick anyone up or drive anyone around the city after the tourney.

As for the highway argument, I think for SFF1 we took the 50 :) For tourneys that were actually in Montreal we were usually on the 40.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I may not be able to make this because of stuff.

just to confirm, lanowen is coming+teaming with you, right fogel?

Top Bottom