• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
I'll be in a chat room. Just join it so that it makes the little PING sound so I know that you're on. :)

Won.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Wait... Smasherx74? O_o mindfack. Anyway, no we havent gotten to play yet. I totally forgot about his challenge this weekend since I was so tied up in my pokemon hacking and earthbound playing.
I will give you guys untel this weekend to play if not done by Sunday then you both will take DQ due to inactive play. If it starts holding up the ladder and players are unable to play then DQ will happen much faster. May update on how long challenges can last if no one plays, but we will see as im trying to keep this active and not have games that dont get played for more then one weeks time.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
So I challenged sephirothxxx, but he's got that challenge in progress, so do I just wait?

:phone:
Ya he is in a challenge now but has untel sunday to get it done.

You may challenge Combo Blaze or Talos doh. Disclose has been removed due to being inactive

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
jel, my school's internet has been pretty stable to play, might start using that. will i have to start from the bottom to challenge?

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Haven't seen or heard anything from sexy brah.... I guess what he meant by "catch me in the evenings" most likely meant "you willing to stay up until 12?" I dont know... I guess one of us isnt managing our time very well.

Seph do you actually use the name sephirothxxx on kaillera?
Yes.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
jel, my school's internet has been pretty stable to play, might start using that. will i have to start from the bottom to challenge?
Yes you will have to start at bottom. You have been added back on ladder let me know if something comes up again.

^dude talos got banned like 1-2 weeks ago
He is now removed from Ladder due to being banned from SWF. Put in new rule where if your banned you will be unable to join the ladder.

Haven't seen or heard anything from sexy brah.... I guess what he meant by "catch me in the evenings" most likely meant "you willing to stay up until 12?" I dont know... I guess one of us isnt managing our time very well.

Yes.
Thanks for the update. You will take the win as he has not tryed to make it happen on his end. He will take DQ.

Added new rule where if you have 4 DQs you will be removed from this ladder.

X250

Smash Rookie
I am, but there's not many people here to really challenge. Nonetheless, SexyBrah, I challenge thee.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
So what's goin on with this thing? Nobody interested anymore?

I was just about to ask that! ANd what makes things worse is that I feel like most of the people in the ladder are either inactive or not willing to keep up with the semi-commitment they made when joining the ladder.

This may sound stupid but I also feel like X250,me, and you,Bumble, are the only ones keeping up to date with anything. (Besides Jel, of course.)

Ok stupid post has been posted.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
So what's goin on with this thing? Nobody interested anymore?

I am, but there's not many people here to really challenge. Nonetheless, SexyBrah, I challenge thee.
I'm just here waiting for my challenge. :cool:
Guys thanks for keeping active on this. I will go and check tonight and see who has not been active and post a edit about it. But ya alot of players sign up and then ever play or come here again. This happened with the last ladder and the one running it I think gave up or something so everyone stoped playing. Cyoonit123 & Chaosx522 are you guys sill able to play? have not seen any posts from you guys in a bit.

BumbleBomb

Smash Apprentice
well combo since i cant leave you a visitor message ill leave it here, im on now if you can get on galaxy. i sent you a pm too.

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
Guys thanks for keeping active on this. I will go and check tonight and see who has not been active and post a edit about it. But ya alot of players sign up and then ever play or come here again. This happened with the last ladder and the one running it I think gave up or something so everyone stoped playing. Cyoonit123 & Chaosx522 are you guys sill able to play? have not seen any posts from you guys in a bit.
I am able to play but i've had midterms and such. >.> i'll be making a challenge soon. Also combo get ready. Still pissed we never got to finish ours. My fox has gotten a bit more solid as well :p

BumbleBomb

Smash Apprentice
You must not have gotten the message I sent you when you lagged out on the last match. I said you could take the win, you were about to win with pikachu anyway

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
This has been going on for some time. Guys any update on your matches?

Combo vs Bumble? & X250 vs SexyBrah?.

Top Bottom