• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

JOE!

Smash Hero
Well, that was fun today, tho we could have gone on longer... and had more interest in my Brawl- set up XD

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
This is Soma btw,wait so is there a smashfest 330-7 on friday still at boston university? Cause I may still come if thats cool... If theres anyway i can get housing again at bu that be great if not i may just leave at 7 to the red line back. And if any1 could let me know if its special this week cause of halloween i may dress up or something lolz. Also guys let me know if theres a tourney on sat there or any local colleges hosting tourneys this saturday, cause i really want to try heading to one :)

Communisthunter

Smash Cadet
NU will be doing another one on the December 10th, and we'll have more info up soon. $10 singles and dubs, and probably some sort of free giveaway thing.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Well I am not in charge of Smash Fridays anymore, so I'm only getting 2nd hand info and dont have control over much.

But the start time is 3:30, and seems like it will end at 6. I guess if people do want to play longer that could be arranged, talk to someone named 'Jake' or 'Geo'.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
oy oy, just got word that BU Central will be used for an event on friday, so unfortunately no smash this friday.

Jos

Smash Rookie
Me and my doubles partner are looking for some teams to practice against in the area. Boston/Lowell/Tewksbury/medford area. We'll travel a bit for it to, just let me know.

Thanks.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'll probably update this thread one more time for this semester, just for old time's sake. We'll see when I get around to it though.

Top Bottom