• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash inside joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
EDIT: Thanks, you know, I've never ever made a post like the bull-sh*t I just got in here. In fact, I've done nothing but help people on this forum, and you don't even have the shred of decency needed to return it.

I asked a legit question and was made fun of by 2 people I've never even seen post on here before. Maybe I should check out the Roy and Brawl boards more often.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Yo dude, don't even bother. More than half of smashboards are kids like that. You cant talk back to them or theyll call you a noob or something else that has no backlash across a computer, so take the good comments and leave those alone.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
i read this and i just wonder why its here for one thing, and what was said to bring up this defnsive claim.

but yeah some ppl on here will just noob spam you for saying anything, when in reality... they suck at smash, they think they know alot because they watched the how to play tutorial and have read stuff, so they can spout it out verbally. so don't take it personal.... noob

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
i read this and i just wonder why its here for one thing, and what was said to bring up this defnsive claim.

but yeah some ppl on here will just noob spam you for saying anything, when in reality... they suck at smash, they think they know alot because they watched the how to play tutorial and have read stuff, so they can spout it out verbally. so don't take it personal.... noob
Wait wait wait, are you saying that Our Savior Marth sucks at smash?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i almost cried at this thread, i dont understand it at all :(:(

Tournament Videos --> Smash Inside Joke uhh what

then theres nothing in the first post ><' and then people saying gawes is a noob...

What was this topic about, before the original poster edited his post?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
i almost cried at this thread, i dont understand it at all :(:(

Tournament Videos --> Smash Inside Joke uhh what

then theres nothing in the first post ><' and then people saying gawes is a noob...

What was this topic about, before the original poster edited his post?
It was about an FC3 match, Ken vs Drephen. Apparently, in some parts of the match, people wwere saying "MMMMMMM!!" and that was his original question, "why did they say that" or "is this an inside joke" Sorry if I'm wrong and sound like an idiot :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom