• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Merchandise - What else would you like to see?

Kadano

Magical Express
Is it possible to produce shirts that have prints on the entire surface? If yes, how much more would this cost compared to normal small-area prints?

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure what you mean by on the entire surface, but in general yes, the larger and more colors a design the more the shirt costs to print.

Comatose

Smash Apprentice
I think it'd be cool to see some character specific designs. I mean, they wouldn't appeal to the whole community, but I'm sure fox mains would love a fox themed shirt, puff mains a puff themed shirt, etc. I know if there was a doc shirt up I'd buy that lol.

The armada shirt is amazing too haha, so maybe put shirts like that up when the need arises for funding big players to big tournaments and such. (If the community is willing to fund more trips haha)

All said, love the designs, keep doing what you're doing :)

Edit: your stuff is the only smash merchandise I've been able to find, maybe you could get an online smash shop opened up? Instead of giving a chunk of whatever profits to teespring every time. Just a suggestion, cuz I personally would love to see a smash shop haha

Revven

FrankerZ
The trouble with specific character shirts is copyright. They can't make shirts that infringe on copyright. The Smash logo isn't something that's specifically copyrighted, for example. But a Fox shirt would be breaking copyright because the shirt designers don't own the character or anything.

That's why you'd have to go with things that are related to the characters but aren't copyrighted. So for example, you could have a pill shirt of sorts to represent Doc Mario but you couldn't have Doc Mario anywhere on there.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
I think it'd be cool to see some character specific designs. I mean, they wouldn't appeal to the whole community, but I'm sure fox mains would love a fox themed shirt, puff mains a puff themed shirt, etc. I know if there was a doc shirt up I'd buy that lol.

The armada shirt is amazing too haha, so maybe put shirts like that up when the need arises for funding big players to big tournaments and such. (If the community is willing to fund more trips haha)

All said, love the designs, keep doing what you're doing :)

Edit: your stuff is the only smash merchandise I've been able to find, maybe you could get an online smash shop opened up? Instead of giving a chunk of whatever profits to teespring every time. Just a suggestion, cuz I personally would love to see a smash shop haha

As far as a smash shop is concerned, that is a possibility, but right now the low risk of using teespring is what made this possible. Perhaps if a few more campaigns go as well as the last few we can start thinking about that ;)

Top Bottom