• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH! Minnesota II: Avalanche Results

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Disappointed and accomplished at the same time at 4th place Melee dubs.

Accomplished for placing high (compared to not winning at all at IMDB 3).

Disappointed for being one place short of winning some money.

Son...I am disappoint. Anyway...wish I could've played that MM (@ Monk).

When's the next SMASH! Minnesota tourney? these are pretty awesome.

Maxwell Too Swell

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts!

Near: Dude, you're seriously the homie. I think we need to play some melee sometime.

RRR: We didn't play each other, but you're Randall, so you're the man.

Heath: I enjoyed our set. I was shocked you went Fox, but it's really good. Good job on getting 4th!

Deepak: I didn't really talk to you much except for when I coached you for your last few sets. Good stuff repping that Mario and fighting the odds.

Chexr: Lol what is there to say. I swear to god every time we hangout we create like 50 new inside jokes. Also, props to your phone for showing us Annie's. That place was Godlike.

Luca: I'm glad we went secondaries, next time we gotta do that Young Link vs DK though. Also, don't spill your milkshake.

Amanze: I feel like I hardly even talk to you at tournaments anymore. What's up with that? You still crack me up though.

Breezy: I'll admit I was salty when you cleaned my clock at this tournament in brawl, but it's all good. I'll keep working at it. I had fun teaming with you. Let's do it again sometime.

YoshQ: I always appreciate your advice in brawl. Hope you keep working on your melee game. Your Marth is shaping up.

CrossfadingRage: Good Falcon, dude. Especially for only your second tournament. Maybe next time we'll have to play in singles and I'll show you the true power of Zelda.

Fargo/Moorhead crew: I played at least half of you guys. I think it's awesome that you guys are out there playing Smash. Keep it up!

Wake: I only played you in one friendly, but that's okay. I don't want to play someone with such a strong hatred for pie.

Seed: Good stuff, man! I hope you're keeping up the Falco practice!

Ocho: I didn't get to play you this time even though you really wanted to. We'll definitely have to go a few rounds next time.

LightsoutAce: It was good seeing you again! I feel like you've really improved since the last time. Your Sheik is pretty tough. Hope to see you again soon.

Flux: I didn't get to play you, but nice scarf, bro.

BlueZaft: I'm glad I finally got to play you. Your Marth is tough. I'm glad you got the Zelda matchup down.

Kai: Good to see you at another tournament. Hopefully we can go to more stuff together.

Collin: I didn't really get to see you play, but I heard you made a lot of people respect the robot.

Kevo: This is my first time being at a tournament you TO'd, but you did a great job in my opinion. Hope you keep the MN scene alive.

Sin: I wanted you to win so you could help with your house issue, but it'll be just a minor set back. I hope you didn't take the loss too strongly. You'll be at the top again soon. Let's play melee again soon! Rep the rat!

I think that's everyone, but if I missed you and you want a shoutout let me know. I love giving these out. :)

Kujo~

Smash Rookie
@ Nate ~ our matches may or may not have been far too loud, and I think Bryce and I were ok with that. XD

You guys definitely need to hit us up when you're planning on coming out here next. We'd be more than happy to get a bunch of insane friendlies going with you guys.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Kevo, fantastic tournament again.

So I'll be out of town for most of March through May, and then I'll be off to unknown lands to pursue a career. Odds are this was my last Minnesota tournament, so I just wanted to say that the community here is completely awesome and friendly. I had a great time hanging out with all of you.

Sup, Alex.

Kujo~

Smash Rookie
If that's the case, then I'm glad I got to join the community for your last tournament. It was great, and I wish you the best of luck in wherever you wind up heading. =^_^=

Top Bottom