• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH! Minnesota (pre-reg REQUIRED FOR DOUBLES) - U of M Campus

sanchaz

Smash Lord
triple sanchaz is a go if randall wants to rock?

dam umvc3 peeps hosting a tourney on the same day, lol.

Chexr/Zeus. I need to play you guys. the wisconsin scene for mvc3.......is sad. I have nobody to play with, including mundugu and alex. THEY DON"T WANT TO PLAY. as far as the wisconsin scene in general, they all hate me because I play smash, lol. Fact: I won a tourney using characters I've never played before and AND with an x box pad that I've never played with before. I need someone to practice with november 18-20th in Minnesota. Let me know if you guys want to play on any of those days

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Why are other fighting game players in WI such elitists? Smash is a legit fighting game, too...

I think they just hate you because you're better than them lol.

And I know Randall is a good teammate, I've been wrecked by RRR/Chexr, I'm just I'm not sure how the Fox/Kirby will work when the Fox is super campy.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I'll be there to watch LMAO, not ready to lose $5 haha :awesome:
Psh, I wouldn't consider it losing...

You gain experience when you enter tournies. You only waste money if you leave the tourney with nothing learned.

If people only entered to win money, there might only be 3 people entering since it usually only pays out to 3rd. Are the people who don't place in the money, wasting money?

With that logic tournies would never have attendance past 5-7 people.

kevo

Smash Journeyman
I go to tourneys to learn and to play Smash in a competitive setting. It's a fun experience, win or lose. :)

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
aww hell ya! you didn't quit did you? i don't think you worked your zone last friday..

and $5 buys you some fun and experience. I think its worth it depending on how broke you are.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
alright! minnesota get ready to rock. I expect competition when I get their.

I'll be at kevos place around 6pm. If anyone wants to bug me, my phone number is 414-514-2975.

kevo

Smash Journeyman
I have two wii setups (without the TV) lined up for you guys, toast. :)

Remember, people. The probability of the event being successful is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to how many setups we get. We need everything you got, so at the very least bring your Melee disc + memory card!

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
How many recording set ups are being brought? ST and I are bringing our Dazzle and VCR.

I'll probably set the VCR to record melee until the PM tourney starts.

Top Bottom