• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Dart!

Smash Master
you know, i'll think about it yeah? gotta crack down on school work but i really want some good practice :)

P.S. revival of WI i really want to go to...its a toss up between that and purdue at this point.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well you know how I do

I'm going and I'm sure a lot of people are. There'll be a spot in a car somewhere, guaranteed.

Dart!

Smash Master
Alright, we have the idea out there...now comes the facts.

Let's find out which car can take me, i've been basically personally hyped to go by spikes and quaz and cosmo so i'd really like to go. If we get the cars situated out then i'll be john free.

Dart!

Smash Master
if all else fails quaz that would rock. i would really like to keep my driving under 3 hours or so...especially if its by myself. rough on gas and stuff.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
sucka I hold conversations in my sleep like I'm counting sheep but I'm not the most functional
I was like "charmander? I don't get it. This sentence is missing a verb or something zzzz..."
ahahaha

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I only have your splitters. As far as I remember, either Joe has the gamebridge from the time he tried to use it, or he gave it back to you. I never even tried to use it. Need 'em back?

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Found the Bridge. Yeah, want the splitters back. If/when I get an external hard drive I'd record again. I know my old dubs partner, whom I miss teaming with, wants to get some education via footage.

Least I can do for the SUPER Spaghetti Meatball Guy Day Celebration Dinner Extravaganza god bless his name do not use it in vain.

11/18 Dine like Deities

ORLY

Smash Master
Are you guys all going to RoW? We could smash the night before at my place for time chamber training and an hour off of the drive.

ORLY

Smash Master
I talked to Dart last night and they may not be able to come up the night before.

Keep us updated with your work schedule, Joe. I wanna be ready to finally dethrone the guardians. ;D

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I talked to Dart last night and they may not be able to come up the night before.

Keep us updated with your work schedule, Joe. I wanna be ready to finally dethrone the guardians. ;D
that requires andale because the guardians choose not to di out of arrogance

Top Bottom