• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
you have to be premium. It was one of the first things i did when i bought mine. I knew chris wanted something to stand out on the boards :)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'll try to fit it into my schedule of sleep and masturbation.

Guess I'm not sleeping today.

_J!

Smash Cadet
Hey losers. Virsath, myself, and possibly another friend want to come smash at least once or twice over the holiday break. I've got a work schedule to manage, and I'm sure you guys have **** going on...but any clue as to what days would be better than others would help a lot in scheduling a run down there.

Also, if we come do we need to bring another set up or do you have enough? We have a tv/cube if need be, it's just a big one so it's a pain to move.

_J!

Smash Cadet
I'll try to remember to post next week and the following weeks work schedule before I go to NIU tomorrow night. Hopefully we can rope up your whole crew for a fine night of *** backwards mind games.

_J!

Smash Cadet
quaz - he will be for the most part. if you set something up with him make sure to tell me, or have him do so. I'll come up for sure.

or you can just come to geneva, I'll probably be picking virsath up from his house anyway...he's a carless *******.

_J!

Smash Cadet
if you wanna pick him up, that'd save me a whole mess of gas and time. depending on the situation and my work schedule, you may even be able to crash here and make a couple days of it to make your driving worth while.

Top Bottom