• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
cause we're doing it at my place now! (I'm actually trying to get in as much smash with the midwest as possible 'cause I gotta move back to socal next month)

So yeah guys, Thursday and Friday. Bring setups.

150 East Beech Drive Apartment #319
Schaumburg, IL 60193
310-465-8201
beer? women?.... well ill settle for just beer

ORLY

Smash Master
Waitasec, you're moving back? You just got here!

Don't tell me you just can't out to experience our winters.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
the winter is almost over ]= i wish i could of stayed... but you saw my car, it was completely pulverized.
and i moved here by myself, no relatives or anything nearby, and i was barely making a living here working at target. i can't afford another car so i'm forced to move back to cali. i'm here till march 10th

@ hochi, this is a smashfest not a club D: idk what kinda girls you can find for smashfests..

_J!

Smash Cadet
I'd love to come get wrecked by you guys as usual...but there's a birthday...I'll see what I can do. And when are you going, trail? I'll bring ya a beer myself.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, Thursday & Friday -- possibly a smash till dawn.
Call my phone when you get here, cause my buzzer doesn't work.

Schaumburg, IL 60193
310-465-8201

Yazz

Smash Apprentice
@ hochi, this is a smashfest not a club D: idk what kinda girls you can find for smashfests..
lol if I asked my girlfriend to go to a tourney with me I'd get smacked in the face and kicked in my manly parts.
And SNPR, not sure if I can go. Hopefully see you at SG bfor you leave. :)

_J!

Smash Cadet
also, I may have misunderstood...you nerds are or aren't coming to smym?

I have a biiiig crew that wants to bash faces on their controllers after playing ya'll.

ORLY

Smash Master
lolwut? we've somehow frustrated them? i don't understand!

also: i am going to do all i can to get my car to champaign. SNPR is already in that car, so there are two (or three) more seats! i'll be charging gas equally.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Joe, are you no longer driving to SMYM (or going?)

Lemme see if Money is driving or something.

Eric were you planning on going/driving to SMYM?

If none of the above either
A)I would come with Chris
B)I would drive you guys (way cheaper gas wise)

SMYM is the only thing I would break my long distance driving hiatus for.

Scythe

Smash Master
Joe, are you no longer driving to SMYM (or going?)

Lemme see if Money is driving or something.

Eric were you planning on going/driving to SMYM?

If none of the above either
A)I would come with Chris
B)I would drive you guys (way cheaper gas wise)

SMYM is the only thing I would break my long distance driving hiatus for.
dont break your promise!

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
As of now I am planning on going to smym, if I go I will almost certainly drive unless someone else willingly does.

Sniper, I'm trying to decide if I should go to your house Thursday afternoon or Thursday night, will anyone be there at around 4/5 ?

edit. how long is it to smym from geneva? I dont trust google maps time estimations.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
see you guys tomorrow & friday. remember to call my cell when you get here since my buzzer doesn't work.

Schaumburg, IL 60193
310-465-8201

Setups would be nice.

Sniper, I'm trying to decide if I should go to your house Thursday afternoon or Thursday night, will anyone be there at around 4/5 ?
I don't know what to expect and when to expect it, I'm just generally expecting people to be here tomorrow & friday. Nobody gave me exact time frames they will be here, so anything goes.

The best thing for everyone is to just show up as soon as they can cause i'll always be here ready to play lol

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'm going to try to get out for the friday STD after work. Also if we come is there a place we should be parking?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Barns wanna carpool? i'm doing dinner with the fam after work, so i should be able to head your way around 7:30

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I will see how I am feeling. If I am feeling better earlier I might carpool with Eric or something. If not you got it. Just text me when you get off work plz.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Sorry I didn't come yesterday, didn't wanna get anyone sick. I am assuming tomorrow might be the same old song and dance. :(

I really wanna smash with you at least once more before you leave.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
I should be going, orly was supposed to give me a ride but he hasn't been texting back. I might need a ride... speaking of which, I'll make a post on SG thread right now.

Top Bottom