• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
ORLY- hi. I'm living in Wauconda on holliday at the moment until the 22nd. Would you be up for some smash? Also are there any smashfests happening that I could go to?

ORLY

Smash Master
ORLY- hi. I'm living in Wauconda on holliday at the moment until the 22nd. Would you be up for some smash? Also are there any smashfests happening that I could go to?
Some of us are going up to WI this Saturday for a tournament in Madison, if you're interested.

We may be able to hook you up with a carpool spot. LMK

EDIT: @Trail: the tournament this weekend! How has no one known about this thing?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Some of us are going up to WI this Saturday for a tournament in Madison, if you're interested.

We may be able to hook you up with a carpool spot. LMK

EDIT: @Trail: the tournament this weekend! How has no one known about this thing?
that would be fantastic. The car pool would be very helpful for me as well. Also, if you wanted to just have a few games whilst I'm here I'd be up for that as well

ORLY

Smash Master
PM me your cell number and I'll keep you updated. We're planning on leaving around 830 or 900

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
PM me your cell number and I'll keep you updated. We're planning on leaving around 830 or 900
dont't know why but I can't PM you. Not sure if its the new layout or what :urg:. My phone is from the UK and doesn't have any signal here. If I give you a number it will have to be someone elses and you would have to ask for Ben. I might be able to give you the home phone number as well.

I appologise in advance btw, I don't have PAL melee with me :urg:. Sorry

ORLY

Smash Master
Okay then. If you read this and make it to McHenry before 9 AM, we'll be willing to provide you with a carpool.

Call me ASAP if you're able to make this. My cell is 815-575-3119. I'll be able to take your call any time.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Okay then. If you read this and make it to McHenry before 9 AM, we'll be willing to provide you with a carpool.

Call me ASAP if you're able to make this. My cell is 815-575-3119. I'll be able to take your call any time.
Is this Saturday you're talking about or have you already gone up? If not we'll have to play some other time while I'm still here

Griffard

Smash Ace
<3

"nicky" says <3 too
joseph, everytime i look at your profile pic and little quotation thing, it seems like we're actively playing exactly the same things. Like 2 months ago we were both only playing marvel, and now we're both playing SCII. I want to play (****?) you at both of those games.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I actually don't play marvel, i don't own the game and i'm not too interested in it. The game i had before sc2 was super meat boy! I do loooove me some sc2, though. send me a message sometime, either sveetx@gmail.com or crumbsmcgee.182

Top Bottom