• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash on the Couch 4(SOTC 4)2/4/11 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So uhhh.... where's the tourney gonna be? Definite answer would be nice.

J-kub

Smash Cadet
I can't go, sorry guys. D=
I was originally going to go to this one, and the one in State College the day after, but because of the weather my dad doesn't want to drive me and I can't get a ride. =(
But hey, there's always next time. ^_^
Sorry I can't bring the wii, though, I feel bad for promising it..
Anyway, have a good time guys, good luck, have fun!
(Again, sorry. ^^; )

Velocity

Smash Lord
300 Ryers Avenue Cheltenham PA 19012 my cell 267 972 4839 you can arrive at 6

Yeah I was driving and/or working while I incorrected myself

also "half of the older community that are older" wow I almost responded to that. just sayin

Edit: I see no precipitation being called for tomorrow night at all

Velocity

Smash Lord
I have room for like 4 maybe 5 total and I don't have a full setup simply because I don't own a Wii or Brawl for that matter.

PKSparkxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKSparkxx
3DS FC
1118-0400-3549
Hey, what time can I get there?? So I can know what I'm working with here.

EDIT: Who is Velocity and how do I get there??? I could just take the bus to "1005 Burke St, Rockledge, PA 19046", it'll only be about 40 minutes.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey, what time can I get there?? So I can know what I'm working with here.

EDIT: Who is Velocity and how do I get there??? I could just take the bus to "1005 Burke St, Rockledge, PA 19046", it'll only be about 40 minutes.
Velocity said people can come beginning at 6.

Velocity was a Melee player that started playing Brawl in 2008 teaming Mew2King consistently and maining G&W. He used to be ranked first in PA for a while until he quit. Looks like he may be making a return to the scene (maybe :p)

One of my favorite smashers.

PKSparkxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKSparkxx
3DS FC
1118-0400-3549
Wow, I'm really stepping into the big leagues. Some unknown Brawler facing off with a #1 PA player. I feel some sort of privileged :) But it also sounds like it'll be a day full of **** and 3-Stocks. Ah well, don't learn by succeeding, but by rising from failures.

PKSparkxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKSparkxx
3DS FC
1118-0400-3549
I just realized doubles is first. I don't have a partner for doubles :'( Ah well. Like I said, maybe some TvC rounds while I wait :D lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Velocity won't be entering singles.

Depending on if Xzax goes or not, I'm probably going to have to take over as TO. I'll bring my laptop with tio, and will be making the bracket, getting help from Chibo and possibly a few others, probably won't be entering this anywayz, only doubles.

PKSparkxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKSparkxx
3DS FC
1118-0400-3549
Man, even more bad news :\ Oh well. All practice is practice and that's all I'm aiming for in the end. Not expecting to win, just do my best.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Man, even more bad news :\ Oh well. All practice is practice and that's all I'm aiming for in the end. Not expecting to win, just do my best.
And that's how you get better! Go to get the experience of a tournament firsthand, it's a powerful thing.

Xzax won't be there til later or at all, just called him, so I'm taking over as TO.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Velocity said people can come beginning at 6.

Velocity was a Melee player that started playing Brawl in 2008 teaming Mew2King consistently and maining G&W. He used to be ranked first in PA for a while until he quit. Looks like he may be making a return to the scene (maybe :p)

One of my favorite smashers.
♥

I'll be at pound for doubles. That's probably it for me though as far as brawl goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom