• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash OUT!!!: COMPLETE!!! *lock this thread please*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Just a bit of a warning. I'm moving into my apartment on sunday, but will have my wii packed up by saturday. Probably wont be able to play until monday.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
EDIT: Glad you like the stage list gashi :) I like it being this simple so I decided acting upon it~ the counterpicks I see in all other tournaments are GAY. I actually think Nofair is pretty gay to but meh w/e lol.
I love the stage list, there isn't a single stage yoshi does terrible on. The neutrals are all good for him, espescially FD, YI has shenanigans, PS1 and PS2 are camp happy, DP is one of yoshi's best stages, and norfair can outcamp falco here if played right. Im lovin it.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I love the stage list, there isn't a single stage yoshi does terrible on. The neutrals are all good for him, espescially FD, YI has shenanigans, PS1 and PS2 are camp happy, DP is one of yoshi's best stages, and norfair can outcamp falco here if played right. Im lovin it.
To bad yoshi's banned..

Just kidding XD

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
EDIT: Glad you like the stage list gashi :) I like it being this simple so I decided acting upon it~ the counterpicks I see in all other tournaments are GAY. I actually think Nofair is pretty gay to but meh w/e lol.
That isn't even a stage list, hell even compared to East Coast lists its freaking small.

Just because you suck on dynamic stages doesn't make them gay, it just makes you a bad player.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
That isn't even a stage list, hell even compared to East Coast lists its freaking small.

Just because you suck on dynamic stages doesn't make them gay, it just makes you a bad player.
1. Your not even in this tournament, why re you even here?

2. I never said i suck on dynamic stages, they are terrible to me and are better suited for friendlies.

3. You like Big Blue, GET OUT.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
1. Your not even in this tournament, why re you even here?

2. I never said i suck on dynamic stages, they are terrible to me and are better suited for friendlies.

3. You like Big Blue, GET OUT.
1. Because I felt like pointing things out.

2. You must suck on them, thats why they aren't here. Most of the OTL knows your track record of rigging your own tourneys into your own advantage. (Olimar in the hero's tourney, random DQs of your opponents, and now take out the stages you suck on)

3. Big Blue is legit. Online, maybe not so much but offline theres no problems with it.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
EDIT: lol I had a response, but forget it, I remember you doing this before. You only have something against me because I beat you in that 1 tournament and you felt that my skill was worse than yours, thats the only reason your taking the time out to talk about me.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
EDIT: lol I had a response, but forget it, I remember you doing this before. You only have something against me because I beat you in that 1 tournament and you felt that my skill was worse than yours, thats the only reason your taking the time out to talk about me.
You beat me in a match where lag was unbearable. So much to be proud of huh?

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
You beat me in a match where lag was unbearable. So much to be proud of huh?

I never said I was proud of that. You tried to discredit my skill in a match where no of us could use our fullest potiental. There's not one person who's played me that I haven't beat on this website, and I've played almost everyone on this website. I only haven't played the people who joined in during the summer, along with very few older memebers like prince ramen and sonic storm. But dude, every single memeber I played and beat MORE than they beat me, that is if they even got more than 1 win of me, based onthat which is 100% truth I am not wack~ that's all~

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah gg's dev. Close games!

ps. Stop *****ing guys kthx

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I never said I was proud of that. You tried to discredit my skill in a match where no of us could use our fullest potiental. There's not one person who's played me that I haven't beat on this website, and I've played almost everyone on this website. I only haven't played the people who joined in during the summer, along with very few older memebers like prince ramen and sonic storm. But dude, every single memeber I played and beat MORE than they beat me, that is if they even got more than 1 win of me, based onthat which is 100% truth I am not wack~ that's all~
I haven't played you yet ;D I wonder how that would go.

Anyways I get to my opponent ASAP.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I haven't played you yet ;D I wonder how that would go.

Anyways I get to my opponent ASAP.
Lol actually we've played plenty of times :) when I was playng you you mainly played Lucas and ZSS and very few matches ness. Our best fight was actually samus vs ZSS XD but I don't really expect you to remember like specific matches, although I am surprised u don't remmeber playing me at all ^^;

Sorry to all, I don't like to seem like I'm bragging t.t. That isn't my attitude at all, I only get like that when people are being ash holes or think they're better than me. But most people here are humble and cool so yeah :)

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Lol sorry for the mixs ups, there where some problems with the cp's.

kirby (me) vs bowser (him) on SV: I won
kirby (me) vs Marth (him) on DP: I won
lol yeah I did tell you to take the win b4 but either way GGs xP
Still can't believe Marf SD'd 2 time on DP....but still managed to get Kirby to last stock tho xD
Anyways fun games either way ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom