• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash OUT!!!: COMPLETE!!! *lock this thread please*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laiq

Smash Rookie
Jbandit beat me 2-0. GGs. Very exciting games, jbandit., with both games lasting to 1 stock each, mid-high percentage.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Z'Zgashi vs Korobeniki: Korobeniki wins by coinflip, 2/3.

Darkfox15 vs Lashing_Leaf: Darkfox15 wins, lasing leaf was banned and hasn't been off ever since it was released

Round 2 will be posted in a little bit.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Congrats to all who made it passed round one, but it is now offically over, time to move this tournament ahead.

ROUND TWO STARTS NOW!!!

Aibou

Smash Master
Brackets look a little...shuffled. Shouldn't it be:

Korobeniki vs Darkfox15

DTP vs Professor MGW

JBandit vs Kingsmash-a-lot

sH33n vs The Black Prince

?????

idk it gives off the impression of rigged brackets for some reason...

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Brackets look a little...shuffled. Shouldn't it be:

Korobeniki vs Darkfox15

DTP vs Professor MGW

JBandit vs Kingsmash-a-lot

sH33n vs The Black Prince

?????

idk it gives off the impression of rigged brackets for some reason...

Except that isnt the actual tourney braket, those are just the matches listed in the tourney braket o.o I have the braket written in my book, but thanks for taking the obvious bait i set up for cubone. Plus rigging the braket so i don't play DTP would only hurt me, i just beat him 2-0 in another tourney so yeah, plus im me, i take anything head on.
Except that isnt the actual tourney braket, those are just the matches listed in the tourney braket o.o I have the braket written in my book, but thanks for taking the obvious bait i set up for cubone. Plus rigging the braket so i don't play DTP would only hurt me, i just beat him 2-0 in another tourney so yeah, plus im me, i take anything head on

Aibou

Smash Master
Except that isnt the actual tourney braket, those are just the matches listed in the tourney braket o.o I have the braket written in my book, but thanks for taking the obvious bait i set up for cubone. Plus rigging the braket so i don't play DTP would only hurt me, i just beat him 2-0 in another tourney so yeah, plus im me, i take anything head on
Can't say I blame Cubone for wanting to take this "bait" >__> But whatever, not my tourney. Just, for the sake of running a tourney without any kind of suspicion, use a bracket creator like bracketmaker or tio. And maybe run some double elimination stuff. And also, I'm sorry but the fact that you and your friend King-Smash-a-lot (who only enters YOUR tourneys) never end up fighting each other until the finals seems horridly suspicious.

Oh and Zelda/Sheik dittos hardly count as a win, trust me. Especially on wifi.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright I have a question as to why a certain bracket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the brackets should look like:

Koro vs. Darkfox
DTP vs. MGW
J vs. Kingsmash
Sh33n vs. The Black Prince

However if you look at the current brackets:

Round Two:

DTP vs Kingsmash-a-lot

Korobeniki vs Darkfox15

Sh33n vs The Black Prince

Professor MGW vs JBandit

Look at the people in plum.

Two people were switched while everyone else was kept the same. Why in god's name where they switched and what makes this even remotely fair? Was it supposed to be to give someone an easier opponent (me) and avoiding a stronger opponent (DTP) *or vica-versa maybe ;s*. This seems unfair and a bit of rigging brackets. Overall I would like an explanation as to why this was done.
Edit: this post was made before you made your post MGW. The only problem I see is it wasn't everyone shuffled around it was only TWO people which was you and someone else which just brings up the thoughts of rigging. And what obvious bait for Cubone? Please explain.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Ugh, to many questions.

First, I don't post the actual brackets because then people would already know who they would fight throught the whole tourney.

2nd, I switch up what you see there so that people wouldn't know who there next opponent is.

Here's what the bracket actually looks like:

The Black Prince vs xXMISATOXx

SH33n vs TGK

K~SAL vs Link2TheLost90

DTP vs Dev2000

P.MGW vs Mark Benford

JBandit vs Laiq

DarkFox15 vs LASHING_LEAF

Z'Zgashi vs Korobeniki

Round two

The Black Prince vs sH33n

DTP vs K~SAL

P.MGW vs JBandit

DarkFox15 vs Korobeniki

Jbandit that should clear up your questions, hope that helps :)

Now onto dude who changed his name, shut up. My friend only enters my tournies? He's doesn't like online play much bur since we are cool he joins mines. We always meet up in the finals? 1.its not my or his fault we beat our opponent. 2.That's wasn't planned. Plus he haven't even enter enough of my tournies for you to even say that. Ontop of that, the last tourney of mines he entered he didn't even play cause he was sick. This tournament my brother is in it, so there's a 50% we wouldn't even make it into the gf's playing each other. There should not be a response in objection to this, you said what you said without even knowing the true brackets, and bait for cubone thing? Ever since I beat him in a laggy match In a tournament he's been bothering me in my tourneys, funny how he hasn't even mentioned anything till AFTER I won. Like I said before, I don't care who I have to fight, so I don't need to rig brackets, don't confuse me with people who have no skill, they resort to that crap.

Now that that's over, I don't mind you saying corney inb4 crap, but if your going to accuse me of something like that in my thread, get out, thanks.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
if ur baiting someone to troll u, then ur just being as bad or even worse than them...
Well I just wanted to see if cubone would say something, considering he isn't even in the tourney, but guess not, although it happened a few days ago.

Aibou

Smash Master
@mgw: I don't have to get out. I'm an OTL regular and I can say what I please. And I think your brackets are, and always have been, rigged as ****. If it wasn't planned then why is it that only you and him were the ones switched up? And what the hell is this about the "true brackets"? That makes no sense. Make a bracket, post it, and go in order. That is how brackets work. Even in large tournies like MLG. The brackets aren't shuffled around so "you don't know who you're facing next". You switching it so you and your friend who, as I mentioned before, enters no-one else's tournaments but yours end up on complete opposite sides of the bracket all the time is bull. And you can't avoid the fact that your crap is rigged because what a coincidence that only you and him were switched, and on complete opposite sides no less. Rigged.

And I'm not even the only person who's on to your rigged bullcrap. I'm just apparently the only one with the balls to come out and say something about it other than Cubone.

But whatever, you won't stop, so I won't waste my breath trying to make you. Go on, get a free tourney win. But DON'T tell me to "shut up" and "get out". I have every right to call you out because this isn't the first time you've pulled a stunt like this one.

Whatevs, I've said my peace. I'm out.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
@mgw: I don't have to get out. I'm an OTL regular and I can say what I please. And I think your brackets are, and always have been, rigged as ****. If it wasn't planned then why is it that only you and him were the ones switched up? And what the hell is this about the "true brackets"? That makes no sense. Make a bracket, post it, and go in order. That is how brackets work. Even in large tournies like MLG. The brackets aren't shuffled around so "you don't know who you're facing next". You switching it so you and your friend who, as I mentioned before, enters no-one else's tournaments but yours end up on complete opposite sides of the bracket all the time is bull. And you can't avoid the fact that your crap is rigged because what a coincidence that only you and him were switched, and on complete opposite sides no less. Rigged.

And I'm not even the only person who's on to your rigged bullcrap. I'm just apparently the only one with the balls to come out and say something about it other than Cubone.

But whatever, you won't stop, so I won't waste my breath trying to make you. Go on, get a free tourney win. But DON'T tell me to "shut up" and "get out". I have every right to call you out because this isn't the first time you've pulled a stunt like this one.

Whatevs, I've said my peace. I'm out.
Ok. I don't need to rig brackets, I've beaten all active OTL members who have played me, and I won more matches than them when they played me, and that includes you.

Aibou

Smash Master
Ok. I don't need to rig brackets, I've beaten all active OTL members who have played me, and I won more matches than them when they played me, and that includes you.
Congratulations! Join the club of other wifi cstick spammers who think they're the **** looool

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Aibou, should just stop and let him run the way he pleases... even with his "Lol, arguments" (Luffy > btw)
Kazoo can choose to not add any tournament to his point listing as he sees unfair and unfit.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Congratulations! Join the club of other wifi cstick spammers who think they're the **** looool...my zelda sucks btw.
But your losing to a C-stick spammer? That only makes you more wacker than I orginally thought.

I'm better than you, your comments don't really mean anything when that's the case.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
But your losing to a C-stick spammer? That only makes you more wacker than I orginally thought.
It's wifi dude.

I'd like you to stop with this little attitude you have going here please btw.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm better than you, your comments don't really mean anything when that's the case.
I'd just like to point out that I never implied I was better than you, or good in any way. I know I suck. So your little immature edit of my post the comment I quoted has no point.

Alright, NOW I'm done. Don't want to get infracted now...

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I'd just like to point out that I never implied I was better than you, or good in any way. I know I suck. So your little immature edit of my post the quoted comment has no point.

Alright, NOW I'm done. Don't want to get infracted now...
I sent you a VM, nvm all this. Also just so u know I said that because I don't like it when people who realize they suck try to point out something in the way I play.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

I play PMGW whenever I can, lose more often than not, but come back for more in order to improve on my playstyle.

Do I suck still? D:

****, I should have entered this. I would have have been interested as to how I would be placed in all of this and if I would get caught in the crossroads.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW

I play PMGW whenever I can, lose more often than not, but come back for more in order to improve on my playstyle.

Do I suck still? D:

****, I should have entered this. I would have have been interested as to how I would be placed in all of this and if I would get caught in the crossroads.
That's how all people should be ( not specifically about me but to always come back and improve). The part that heated me was him talking about me C-sticking. I never understood that. If C-sticking makes me suck or noobish, what does that make you when you lose to me? He's not the only one who's said that, which means every person who said that (which was like 4 or 5) or noobs. Also no you don't suck ^^ Plus from the last time I play you your skills were awesome anyway. Also again, I don't want to seem like I'm bragging by the things I've said, I hate that type of attitude and it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom