• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Reunion World Tour Tournament At Uc Berkeley

VANS

Smash Ace
teams:
1. lunin +sheridan
2. scar + darrell
3. zac + pocky
4. hostility + amir

singles:
not done yet..top 3 is either scar/sfat/zeldafreak
1. ??
2. ??
3. ??
4. hostility
5. mr ganondorf
5. sheridan
7. rey
7. pockyd

edit:
1. scar
2. sfat
3. zeldafreak

sfat brought it to last match last set!

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Lunin got knocked into losers first round by HugQ.

He then proceeded to destroy me into last place. D:

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i wanted to cheer for sfat in EVERY match that he played but i ended up leaving the tournament after his 2nd teams match lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
berkeley is really good, they should go to non-berkeley tournaments sometime

@hostility - i don't know if what i said came across as johning or complaining or whatever but all that i meant is that you didn't get 'lucky' - you played better than i did. history doesn't matter; only the most recent match! i'll get you next time

@sfat thanks for carrying - keep all the money, you deserved it and more, i held you back

@rey hahahahahahahaha

@darrell hahahahahahahaha

L__

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Rey: Who'd you lose to? -cough-
ZacFAT: Good job on second
Darrell: The massage was legit. <3
Scar: I'll get you next time!
Pocky: We should play a set or two at the next CGC! I have a really hard time against Sheik in general... :(
SuperRad: Same goes for you.
Hypethug: Stop teching towards me!
Pawl: It was fun playing you.
Zeldafreak: Sorry I wasn't really talking, I had something on my mind.

Hypethug

Smash Journeyman
Haha yah L I gotta stop teching into u.......u punish me all the time for that lol but our matches were dope we got off on each other hella times....GGs man it's fun playing u :)

Hypethug

Smash Journeyman
Oh yah this was really fun got in alot of friendlies.......GGs 2 everyone....I wish I could of stayed longer kuz I really wanted to play in the tourney.....

@Sheridan-Oh yah I'm sorry for having 2 get my money back after I entered,I totally forgot I was leaving early :) lol

Hostility

Smash Ace
berkeley is really good, they should go to non-berkeley tournaments sometime

@hostility - i don't know if what i said came across as johning or complaining or whatever but all that i meant is that you didn't get 'lucky' - you played better than i did. history doesn't matter; only the most recent match! i'll get you next time
Nah didn't come off as johning at all, don't worry about it.

L__

Smash Master
Also, shoutouts to anyone else I met and/or played but didn't ask for your name.

This includes Hostility.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Tetris was amazing.

Rey that was the best you've played in teams in a while.

I will upload the bracket to AIB tomorrow for future reference for the rankings panel.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Ganondorf for top 5 in Norcal power rankings. He got 5th at Evo West. LOL but seriously. Scar and Zeldafreak should be up there someday. Those top 4 had some amazing fun matches to watch.
Hostility, Sherridan. Thanks for the *** whoopins. Rey, screw you for sand bagging. That meant nothing to me. Quit acting liek Isai. And thanks for teaching me so much about smash.
Darell, what the **** man, we had such an intense tourney set. You should've used Fox tho, I suck against spacies. Samus is Ganon's *****. It's 60-40 for him, don't care what anyone says lol.
Good job helping me **** in teams Jimmy, and on beating like every Berkeley smasher in tourney lol.
Gomes, thanks for cheering me on, sorry I abandoned you in your match against the aforementioned dsmash spamming ***** named Jimmy :D

PS IZZY is a ****ing god of smash and tournament organizing and if I were a woman I'd consider fellatio as a way of thanking him for this ridiculously fun opportunity. It's still a possibility.

Oh yeah, Scar you're a pretty cool dood also. Transports set ups and doesn't afraid of anything. Also brings the **** with the manliest character in Melee. Thanks for teh food. Or thanks Jamie, not really sure. And thank you Jamie for sitting on my lap and tolerating my childish humor :3

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
They'll be up late tonight, I forgot to do them this morning and I'm smashing on campus until like 10 or 11 tonight.

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
Hi!

I'm okay at this game...I try to go to tourneys when I can but it's usually school/girlfriend johns

Great tourney, thanks Izzy for organizing!

Good matches, everyone I played!

SFat and Scar you guys are too good D: I'll try to put up a better fight next time :)

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Shroomed :) But Miharu is right

My first tournament was B4N and that was like 2004 or something LOL

I just don't go to tournies enough to be able to get better :(

It's mostly just been something I do with my high school friends

Top Bottom