• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Scene in Central NY

Wassabi1320

Smash Cadet
Hello,

I am a college student in Hamilton College and am VP of the smash club there. I wanted to extend invitations to join our smashfest every thursday from 8pm - 12 pm . In addition, I wanted to see who would be interested in going to biweekly or monthly tournament in New Hartford, NY?

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman

synthverity

Smash Cadet
I would recommend reaching out to the Tech Gamers Club at SunyPoly. They have a large amount of smash players that are looking for more tournaments. There are also some players that would give your club a run for their money.

Wassabi1320

Smash Cadet
I would recommend reaching out to the Tech Gamers Club at SunyPoly. They have a large amount of smash players that are looking for more tournaments. There are also some players that would give your club a run for their money.
yeah I will def try to contact them. Do you know if they have a facebook group or someone who I might be able to email? Thanks for the help btw!

Wassabi1320

Smash Cadet
Hey I tried finding the club and could not find it, would you know who I might be able to contact?

Top Bottom