• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash School -- [Read the OP for Teachers]

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
(I seem to post here alot lol) Did Cherry get the boot?

Also, I wrote up a little something that could be posted in the Social threads of Character Boards..... Imah go get it. See if you approve.....

What are the training grounds?

Okay, so the training grounds are for newer players, and good players alike.

The point of the training grounds?

Anyone looking to learn a character can directly contact "Teachers" in order to learn more about the character. Whether you main the character and are looking to get better, or you want to pick up a new character, this is the place for you.

The Training Grounds, also called the Smash School, is looking to improve the Boards. We have teachers to pass on knowledge to those who want to learn, and it is becoming fairly successful. However, not every character is largely or even to a fair degree represented here, and that's where you come in. If you feel that you have the time, the experience, and the effort to help out, please visit the Smash School right now.

This really can make a big difference, especially to new members. But in order for it to become big, you have to help. If you're not quite teacher-material, go ahead and check it out anyway. You might improve your main, or even find fun with learning somebody new! Its a place for everyone!

Naturally, if you have questions or perhaps an idea, you can post in the thread. Or you can PM one of the "commitee."

Committee Members

Straked, the plumber.
S.O.L.I.D., the prince.
Cherry64, the woman.
GwJumpman, the robot.
If you think you'd be interested in being a teacher, PM your application to S.O.L.I.D.
That's it in the big ol' Quote box....

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I posted that thing I wrote up in the Pikachu, ZSS, and PT Boards because we don't have teachers for them yet..........

Who else is missing a teacher........

(bump)

JUDGE

Smash Lord
ahh so this is the smash school??
cool thing what do i have to do to become a mario teacher??

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
It was for the post I did in the ZSS Boards. The Mod was someone named "Dazwa"........

Should I go to Forum Support? I went to Forum Support....

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lol maybe somethin' like:

........go away^^ goodluck dragon^^

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dekar

Diddy Kong/Visitor Messages/AIM = emoman173 (it stands for emoticon I swear XD)

Sup, Dekar here. I'm a Diddy main, and if you're just now picking up the character, or are a long time Diddy vet and just need someone advice on mixing up your game, I can help! I can perform any and all Diddy techs which are openly known, all due to knowing how to practice them (I wish I were born able to do some of this stuff lol) and would be more than willing to share my practice tips. I consistently win tourneys in my region, and I know the ins and outs of Diddy's metagame, so I feel fully confident in my abilities to help you out, especially if you have videos of you I can watch! =P

I'm on AIM from time to time, and reply to all of my VM/PMs, so feel free to contact me either way (AIM, preferably, as it's a lot easier to communicate through IM rather than anything that resembles email ;P)

Other mains I can help out with include- PT (NOT Ivysaur o.o) Mario, Ness, CF, Pit/Rob (my buddies main them, and I know some very irritating playstyles you can get used to) and Wario.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Still nothing in Forum Support, but the admins are busy I guess. I was gonna hit the Zelda Boards next...... ^^

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Still no response. Also, the latest version of the Global Rules now defines Advertising as something that is not directly or similarly related to the "topic at hand." So I wonder if "advertising" this is legit........

JOE!

Smash Hero
is it bad if ive been using the Xat for many non school related topics...near exclusivley? :p

Sieguest

Smash Master
is it bad if ive been using the Xat for many non school related topics...near exclusivley? :p
No it's not, else me or Sam or S.O.L.I.D. would've banned you all ready....not like very many people go there much anymore anyways thanks to school.

nice bump by the way....:p

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Rawr I needs a kirby teacher. I need to beat that son ***** malek(jk) in a brawl. Rawr I really zss lazer gun T_T but srsly no puffball teacher?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Hmmm.... I wonder if the Group would be posted in much since it could be communicated on here or in the Xat......

Fire Blazer

Smash Cadet
Hey, question, I'm not sure if I should be a teacher or if I should be a student. i.e. I don't really know how I rank compared to other people here and I haven't been to a tourney in a long time. last one I went to I got past 3 matches I believe... not sure. But yeah, I'd be willing to be a teacher but if I suck then I might as well get some tips from someone else.

Maining Marth, Ike, and Snake, although I really only want help with Marth and Ike, maybe Wolf in the future. :p

I've tried playing others in some fight arena but I still don't know where i stand so yeah, I'm interested in this but. :\ Need some help. Thanks.

Top Bottom