• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Stamp

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Recently I have noticed a tendency within EGX, the new players/ Experienced players ratio is going down rapidly (most-and-likely due to the release of Brawl). This string of events has lead to a few things,

1.Experienced players are growing aggravated and less interested in playing online due to less competition.

2.New players are leaving because they are only facing other new players and their learning curve is slower (the better people you play the better you get, faster)

So I am trying to come up with a way to keep both parties happy (Exp players and new players) and I have decided to try and test out the “Smash Stamp” method.

The Smash Stamp is merely a 3 character tag extension (that looks like this [§]) that you have to earn.

Earning the Stamp is relatively easy all you have to do is face me online and I will decide if your experienced enough to have the stamp.

I want to point out two obvious things though

1. This is NOT a ladder or ranking system of any kind, it’s simply a means for experienced players and new players to be able to find experienced players easily.

2. This IS an opinion based system but I will treat everyone equally and without bias. I want to see this system work out for the best.

The list of people who have earned the Smash Stamp will be posted here and updated as soon as someone new has earned their way in, this is a new system that I am hoping will (and I’m willing to put some money into) work out.

Once you have a Smash Stamp you do NOT need to remain active (but you will be required to display the Stamp on EGX, you do NOT need to quit any clan you maybe in (this is NOT a clan merely a way to distinguish your playing abilities)

Please feel free to post here, PM me, ask me on EGX or Email me (gokomaster@hotmail.com) about earning the Smash Stamp.

If you have any questions about details or anything related to the Smash Stamp that is NOT about entering, please do not post here, PM or Email me (gokomaster@hotmail.com).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smash Stamp List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surri-Sama [Pps]
Marth [S/H]
£liteChief [NBK]
Parallåx [MC]
Christian [PT]
C White
Zentetsu [PT]
Zenyore [PT]
Burner [S/H]