• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Suits Presents Smashing Fish : SHOUT OUT TIME!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
this thread is already becoming epicccccccc! I'll see what I can do to help out :D!

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Im drunk atm, and sober enough to say all of you guys need to stop coining the same come back seriously "Quit Life" it's seriously getting old fast and I just started hearing it two days ago. So please do everyone a favor and try something new lol. And I'll be there most likely so throw me down in that list man.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Im drunk atm, and sober enough to say all of you guys need to stop coining the same come back seriously "Quit Life" it's seriously getting old fast and I just started hearing it two days ago. So please do everyone a favor and try something new lol. And I'll be there most likely so throw me down in that list man.
QUIT LIFE!!!

also its being abused by people that isn't in our crew when it was made up by DJ nintendo and it became SWATs saying ... people just started abusing it ... i guess we are that cool that people want to make it a trendy saying lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
But see that's what happens when something is said long enough, it just catches on. That's how most trends, or fads start...whether it's good or bad lol. I wonder who the first person to start "No Johns!" was.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
This definitely sounds coo.

If I manage to get a ride from my pops, then I can bring a TV/Cube/Wii. If I have to take the train, I will prolly only bring a wii or a cube =/

EDIT: wow, Alex, I live like 20 min away from you by car, so yeah, I'll prolly get a ride and bring all three.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'm coming MAH DOOD... I'm definitely hopping on the pool with my Game CUBE CONTROLLA! I'm gonna own ppl from inside the pool!

while getting my *** tanned.

im def in. get @ me.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'd like to go. I don't wanna make any promises, but if I'm allowed to I'd love to.

It'll be right around that time when people start asking "Danm, where's HAB? I haven't seen that dude in a minute..."

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
updated...omg like 25 or so...wow...too good...if your bringing friends def post them up...my house does have limits:)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
aww :(...well 2-3 spots more for housing its going to mainly OOS people unless people are lazy..Also i'll talk to my friend Xivik about housing with him since he lives near me:)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
This is going to be an epic smashfest. Did I say that already? XD well it is. Lalalalaa...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Special annoucment

I should have my drivers and car by then if all goes well. it would be a tuff task but the way things are going now, it should not be a problem.

I am willing to drive people from Alexes house back to your house. But here is the thing:

- If I have people who live in manhattan and queens I am not gonna go to those 2 places. I am going straight south till I hit brooklyn. If I hit queens I am going to Brooklyn, If I hit manhattan, I am going to Brooklyn. ( maybe.........MAYBE.....I'll bend this rule..I'll see..but for now this is how it is till further notice.

- chip in for gas money. If I am gonna do you guys this favor so best to help out if I am gonna be driving you guys back home.

- I plan to leave once alex kicks everyone out. Like when the party is over. So dont ask me to drive you back and you plan to leave early. Cause I am not leaving early.

- is first come first serve to be far. And I am not sure if I can get an SUV or a regular car. So for now the limit is 4 people I can hold. If I get an SUV, I will let you know and I'll throw in more depending on the SUV.

Bounus- Depending on how things are...maybe..........I may pick up people on the way to alexes. But ya have to be ready when I get there. and set a time cause I have to pick you all up at once so we have others waiting.

Now this is to help out alex and to insure a good time at this.

Updates will come along if anything chances, as for now, this is how it is.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a copy of melee also, dont kno how much ill play it tho seeing as the last time i tried 2 play it, i was trying to dash attack up smash cancel and down throw chain grab with falco lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
^^

for the random crew battle we will do both with a 10 person limit on it

Also this is too good:)

Dedorant/pool rule in effect...if you smell YOU GO RIGHT IN THE POOL YOU DIRTY *** PEOPLE..

Also ghetto rule in effect.

Leave your ghettoness/******dom at home... ( if you do not know what ******dom is please refer to Katt Williams/Chris Rock) No drugs, drinking, or stupid **** at my house.

My house my rules. If you smell like weed go the F home. If you do it do it another day and if you deal drugs I'll snitch!

That is all ^^

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
random question, does anyone else in the NY/NJ community play Magic The Gathering that will be attending this? If so bring some decks. I play type 2 Goblins, Treefolk, and Kithkin (kinda sucks tho), and type 1 Slivers, WEEE SLIVERS!!!! If any1 wants to play sooner, bring a deck to the next weekly.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
random question, does anyone else in the NY/NJ community play Magic The Gathering that will be attending this? If so bring some decks. I play type 2 Goblins, Treefolk, and Kithkin (kinda sucks tho), and type 1 Slivers, WEEE SLIVERS!!!! If any1 wants to play sooner, bring a deck to the next weekly.

Actually I have a friend Cody who is CRAZY INTO MAGIC..I'll ask him.

Top Bottom