• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH TIME

Bubbly Turtle

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bubbly Turtle
HELLO! Im bubbly! Smash has been in my life since the N64 has always been one of my favorites. Seeing all the characters from Nintendo come together to fight?! too epic! But anyway, I hope to get along with everyone in this community. I also CANNOT wait for the wiiU version! Looks amazing. I have a YouTube channel which you can check out in my signature. Smash will be there soon! BYE :D

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Welcome to Smash Boards Bubbly! Youll find the community is filled with all sorts of interesting individuals. I do hope you enjoy your stay here. Being apart of this community GREATLY improved my ability to whoop butt at smash, so im sure it will do the same for you. :)

xTmT

Smash Rookie
NNID
sneakybeavr
Switch FC
4906-2203-5611
Welcome to the smashboards fam! I will make sure to check out your content :D

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
Welcome to the community, hope you have a fun time here. You seem very energetic so you'll fit right in with the rest of the smashers on here, hope to fight you some day! :)

Bubbly Turtle

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bubbly Turtle
Indeed I am :D just a very bubbly person lol. Thank you for the warm welcoming! Ill be sure to post stuff and try to stay active :)

Top Bottom