• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to reality~

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~If the world had smash mechanics and u can be any character for a day, what would you do? would you use ike's final smash on your teacher for failing you? would you chaingrab that kid who thinks he' tough in school all the way to arizona and then D-air spike him into the grand caynon as falco? Would you be meta-knight aka be gay for a day? Or would you be snake and F-tilt the crap out of your tv?

If the world was smash for a day the first thing 'd do is just be marth and sheild breaker someone and while there vulnerable I'd throw em off te iffel tower and spike em to the ground, then id turn to ganon and use his final smash to just run through NY and see how much destruction id cause. After that Id do a fox vs falco battle with someone and then rash falco's ship into a school and fight him ontp of the roof lol. What would you do?

dahighii

Smash Apprentice
I'd Kirby up-taunt for 24 hours straight.

HIIIIII!!

I'd also like to use Peach's down-b to help stop world hunger, cuz I'm a nice person like that.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
if be wario and pull a back out of my butt and run people over, then save my farts up for a good minute and a half and let it rip!

skabs

Smash Rookie
....And The Captain said, let there be Punch: and there was "PAWNCH"....
Thisthisthis1000timesthis

The possibilities would be endless.
Bad service at a restaurant... FALCOOOOON PUUUUNCH!
Guy cuts me off in traffic... FALCOOOOON PUUUUNCH!
Boss being a jerk... FALCOOOOON PUUUUNCH!
Professor gives my paper a bad grade... FALCOOOOON PUUUUNCH!
And just to top it all off, find anyone who has ever pissed me off and... well I think you know what would happen (it involves a punch).

Another possibility would be me turning into g&w and looting Fort Knox.

Derressh

Smash Cadet
I've actually thought about this prior to reading this thread. Does this make me weird? o.o

Anyway, I'd most likely pick Lucario. Aura is just epic, and getting to play around with fancy blue firethatisn'treallyfire all day, and then shoot FCAS at people when I'm at ~170% is just priceless.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
im gonna take up cging that uppity guy whos being mk all the way to the grand canyon, than dair spike him just like u told me.

Aerialist

Smash Cadet
When it comes down to it I'd have to pay for anything I did later... so I would be Zero Suit and look at myself naked all day. I've I could use his final Smash then I'd be sonic and zip around like a mofo though (Smash characters can breath in space after-all).

Top Bottom