• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash tournament in sauga! Need help! Looking for venue and prices!

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
hmm, well I called em today..some new person was on the phone and said the other person was wrong -.-

she said it would be 60/hr so bun that, im gunna find a new place. If anyone knows of somewhere in sauga that has a reasonable price then just post it here. Im gunna keep trying my hardest to find one.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
to much money, it should be 5$ to enter, 10 for singles and 5 for doubles, for a great day of brawl action for 20$ for everything
ok 2 things wrong with that, first off venues dont pay for themselves. and second off if he's trying to run something like combo breaker, the prize has to be more tempting than that.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
have you guys tried asking local churches if they would rent out a couple of rooms for a day, they are ususaly pretty affordable.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yea, just host it at Grmos old one, seems like you could do it, and Grmo could rent the place out again for you

peterx

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna a call a local community hall and check their pricing, what should I specify?

Bug~

Smash Ace
Ask them what the rate is per hour.

How big is it in size(how many people can it fit)?

Do they have tables and chairs available with the venue fee?

Is there a security deposit? If yes, how much is it?

We need the full address of the place.

Last thing, ask if there is food and drinks allowed in the venue.

Thanks for trying to help me out.

Gichan

Smash Champion
By the way Bug, yes I know that is why I want to beat you in your home so that it makes up for those two losses. I'll intentionally ask for you to be my first opponent.

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol not a good idea especially now that im playing at home more than ever..even if its only friendlies...yo we should find somewhere to have friendlies to practice. Me, you, KingAce, MDK and we can find a couple more..ya know, form a crew.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Good, cause I also may be able to play with Ambrose, Jl, and Runawayfire. This way I have two groups to play with friendlies, that would own!

Top Bottom