• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tournament in Wa on May 2ed

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Im only posting this here due to them saying that there should be one if we bring N64s and Smash. As it looks if we can get alot of people in to this then im sure they will start hosting it more. Anyway it says Monthly GC for Brawl and Melee.

If people bring it, it has been requested that we do a 64 Side Tourney.

$10 Entry per Tournament (except Side Tournament)
Brawl 1v1, 2v2
Melee 1v1 and maybe 2v2

SPECTATOR/FRIENDLY FEE is $5

Name: GameClucks
Address: 18717 76th Ave W
Lynnwood, Washington, United States
Notes: WE NEED WIIs and 64's

now I really dont care about the Melee or Brawl part about this I would only go for the 64 and I would like to know if any others would be willing to go to play some 64 the more the better. I got this info from http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5642

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
yeah its at the same time as the Bc one witch suxs, but maybe I can do both we will see. Right now ill go to the one with the more players so I may just end up going to the Bc one.

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I still fully intend to go to the BC tourney. There wouldn't be any good competition at this WA tournament, and it would be no fun to just plow through to a victory.

This is a lie. It would be a lot of fun. But not as fun as playing on console against Boom and the good BC players.

Hmm, I haven't had the chance to play online in a couple of weeks. I need to get back on that so I'm not rusty when the BC tourney rolls around.

Top Bottom