• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tournament Manchester, CT March 31st

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
lol that's supposed to be my line, but I have finally defeated those stinky peaches.

I forgot about shout outs:

All those people who just started with advanced tech: Keep it up, don't get discouraged if you played me and you were fox, I eat baby foxes for breakfest.

Uconn Kids: I only got to play one or two of you but practice with Lock more, central will **** you guys though.

Lock: Still too good, sorry about your controller messing up, I'm still taking #1 asian in CT title.

Skihaus: I'm taking you out next time, by that I mean the next next next next time.

Someone from Uconn: Too good gay.

Bombsoldier: TOO GOOD

Masashi: With all that bombsoldier training you lose to a random falco...

Aniki: You won two matches! That is good, don't let random people's style confuse you. Just get used to fighting nubes so their randomness doesn't affect the mindgames.

Korius: 17 is good! Stop crying about it, I guess CJ still counters Korius though.

CJ: Good stuff, I forgot who you lost to though.

JV: Tough matches, I got real scared that first match.

JC: We didn't play and lol at you beating a little girl first round. Meanie.

Wes: I thought you were "saving" your samus for losers.

Trademark: Finally got to play! You gotta step it up major though, you and your new haven friends can all get so good.

Yoshi players: Didn't get to play but you guys did surprisingly well right?

Sean: Step it up and do better next time.

Khaly: Nice talking with you on aim, though we didn't get to play. Since you just started and self trained yourself advanced tech/ you are asian/ you are a falco/ you will be good in no time.

People aiming me about my youtube videos/asking for tips/praising me: Er I don't know how you associated bombsoldier with NusCirtap??? But that's not me and I suck at this game so go bother Cort with all that. Teehee.

Everyone I missed: As usual you weren't important enough for me to remember.

Addled_Leper

Smash Rookie
First tourny... mad fun. Learned alot, and finally got to find more competition besides my friends Marth. Whoever was "bombsoldier" there... I wanna join your fan club. Your falco is sexy... You only 1 stocked my fox with your fox though.... gimme a few months, and I wanna go again!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Wow, I sucked even worse than normal this tourney. Congrats to everyone who did well.

JV- Tied for fifth, nice. You'll be in first next time.

JC- Fear the Falcon! Great friendlies, and even greater hair. You have inspired me to grow my afro back.

V, Nus, Brookman, Cort, Aiser, milktea- Once again, I didn't get a chance to play any of you, but there's always next time.

Shmink, Rep- You'd better be at the next one I show up to!

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
Well sorry it took so long for me to get on here. My internet has the gay. Lol! Anyway I just wanna say good @#%^ too everyone the came and played. 70+ people wow! And now the shoutouts.

Jam: Good work man. You just gotta keep up that training and you will be up there soon.

Brookman: Brilliant, just brilliant. I can't even say that anything was gay about our matches because I tried be brave and you were playing with a broken controller. And you still won. Brilliant.

V: Good to see you again man. You leveled up a whole lot. Congrats.

Milktea: Love those matches. Like I kept telling everyone there, you were better than 75% of the guys there. Maybe they should all just hang it up after you get done 4 stocking them. Lol! I was just as nervous to play you as you were to play me. Let me know when your tourny is cuz I will definitly try to come. And if I head up to Uconn and face those guys again then we can do that double peach team you were talking about.

Spawn: Holy $&!*! You definitly need the most improved award. I've never been that nervous in my first match like that. Your Sheik is a beast. And thanks for telling me to show that guy how to use Link in that torny match. I wasn't trying to 4 stock him but I guess you were right. I had to show him ho w to use him.

JC: Love the hair man. And loved those team matches. Fun times!

Mall Santa: Good to see you again:

Cort: It seems like your prediction came true. Some kid from Uconn won. Lol! I think those "cocky" people that were talking smack at their "first" tourny have been given a dose of humble pie. Maybe they will train hard and come back with some real skill instead of garbage talk. Lol!

Trademark: Yo man you and your crew were real cool and good. You guys def gotta make more appearences.

Joel?: Yo man your Falco is nasty. Keep it up. If you guys are doing something in new haven soon let us know.

Dudes from Capital: You know where we game 7th floor. See you there.

Dudes running the torny: Hope to see you guys again soon.

Aesir: Yo man you got skill but you gotta learn patience. You coulda beat both those guys. But we learn right?

Locke: Yo man great matches. I was so nervous to play you. BUt that's what competitive gaming is all about. BUt next time bring a good controller! Lol!

Nuscirtap: Good matches man. I was still shaking from that battle with Locke and I was playing like crap. But a loss is a loss so congrats on your victory. We gotta get up and play sometime. Next time Cort and Brookman come thru I'll have them hit you up.

Nesskid: Why weren't you there??!?!?!?:mad:

Rank and those Uconn kids: I guess that'll teach you to look before you leap huh? L:ol! Anyway I'll be up there soon so we WILL play again. Train up guys.

Anyone else that I forgot just let me know because I'm forgetful like that. But to all who came that I don't know I just wanna say good $%$#^ and hope to see you again. 1

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trademark: Yo man you and your crew were real cool and good. You guys def gotta make more appearences.

Joel?: Yo man your Falco is nasty. Keep it up. If you guys are doing something in new haven soon let us know.
yay, love ^_^

yea we usually jus play against each other when we can during the week, nothin more serious than that. if we do anything major, i'l be sure to post it (or call u, since ur connection has a disease or something) and u do the same. i've held smashfests in my room b4. 10 ppl in a tight azz space. lol

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah, I would like to see the full results as well. I tried to find a website or something for the place (to see if results were posted there), but I couldn't find one.

Redman061

Smash Cadet
Yes I'm going to email them to Cort as he asked. I ended up getting really sick from sunday until today/tomorrow so I'm behind on a lot of ****.

Devlo18

Smash Cadet
Man im late with this but thanx everyone for coming! I wish i could of been in the tourny myself and **** 71 ppl i only expected 40. Shout outs...:

First to me and my partner for hostin the tourny: Dan aka Devlo (me), and TJ aka Hollywood

Second to all my buddies helpin us host and watch the matches: James, Chris, Bfazz

Third to my boys playin in the tourny: Brian aka Face, Milton aka Rest and my Bro David aka Dabio

4th: To Mike aka Redman, cant thank you enough for leting us use the store and helpin out (i say u did to much)

5th: To Cort cus u won the $350 **** thats alot of money good shiit

6th: To eveyrone who came

hopefully we host another and we have even more ppl come and even a doubles tourny

keep smashin everyone!

Cort

Apple Head
Yes I'm going to email them to Cort as he asked. I ended up getting really sick from sunday until today/tomorrow so I'm behind on a lot of ****.
Whenever you're ready! This will be the 100th tournament added to Neal's database.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Newsflash- Manchester is a city in England. If you are talking about somewhere in America with the same name then can you please point that out in the title of the thread :ohwell:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
But I don't usually pawn you in that Ultra Smack Brethren Combat game...

I really need to get better at USBC, at least in singles.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Well, we've never played in tourny and we haven't really played many friendlies either :urg:

Cort

Apple Head
I just realized I probably have never played Dazwa in a single friendly or tourny set yet. =/

Redman, I haven't gotten the brackets yet.

Brookman

Smash Hero
You were at those? ****, I know I saw darc hanging out with chillindude829, where were you at?

Cort

Apple Head
I honestly don't recall ever playing you in friendlies at Cat 2. I played Banks, then Darc. Then I played th0rn a bunch. Those were the only Mainers I recall playing.

I don't remember SNF2 too clearly besides winning monies. I remember I played Darc in tourny and he went Falcon and Poke Floatsd me. I don't ever recall playing Dazwa, ever. And my memory is strangely good, I think.

:(

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Newsflash- Manchester is a city in England. If you are talking about somewhere in America with the same name then can you please point that out in the title of the thread :ohwell:
BIGGER NEWSFLASH: This things been up for how many weeks now? and ur just NOW noticing its not in england? not only that, but u question it AFTER it happens? 0_o. and of course as previously stated, it was made clear it wasnt an English tourny

and for the record, i never played darc, dawza or aesir

Top Bottom