• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tourney @ Columbia, SC

cooki

Smash Cadet
I didn't know where to put this so I'm gonna do it here. It seems that USC (University South Carolina) is hosting a Tourney this Saturday April 4th. Is anyone else gonna be there. It may not be USC hosting it but it is in Columbia.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
jesus christ, a tournament, in SC, in Columbia...

posted on april fools day...

okay so... something I would hardly ever believe... and on today of all days...

USC sucks donkey balls. I'm sure there will be nothing but *****es complaining how I wavecheat them out of money there. and oh yah let's go play brawl cause that is easier, wooopty doo

sorry I have lots of hostility towards that school (currently dropping out of)

CodeBlue

Smash Apprentice
Wavecheat...I like that. Shall have to try to make this, simply to call you a wavecheater. :-p

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
From what I've gathered it's at USC on campus.

People start showing up at about 12, 1, or so I am told.

There are other games too. Pac-man, and tetris??? what kind of stupid event is this LOL

Cas if you are interested in going to and owning this tourney, I don't play Brawl but I go to USC and I can help you find it if you want. It might be a waste of time, but I doubt anyone is going to this so it should be an easy victory for ya lol

Top Bottom