• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tournoi : A Youtube Channel of French players

Blad01

Smash Lord
Hello all !

As my signature shows, i'm a French Smash player. :) Moreover, i'm webmaster on SSB-France.com.

And i would like to present you a Youtube Channel : "Smash Tournoi". The project is to gather all recent videos from French tournaments, Melee or Brawl.

You can visit the Channel on this link : http://fr.youtube.com/user/SmashTournoi. You can see JD's videos in Melee, or recent Brawl videos (we are still beginners with Brawl, but it evolves drasticly :p).

So, enjoy the videos, an please rate/comment ;)

emme

Smash Cadet
The final of Bushido Impact 6 was very nice and thanks for the channel!
Oh and hi :X, I'm a member of the Italian smash community. Unfortunately we still haven't done an offline tournament but, in spite of this, we are very active online :D and if u wanna challenge us u're welcome =)

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
bienvenue à smashboards. tu connais doraki et JD peut-être? je suis le smasher americain qui parle français....il n'y en a pas beaucoup haha. le peach (léon) est très fort. nice.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Thanks guys ^^

Salut Fleur de Lis :) Effectivement c'est pas commun de voir un américain parler français ^^

Oui je connais Doraki et JD, mais plus de nom qu'autre chose (ou sur les forums), puisqu'ils jouent plus à Melee, contrairement à moi qui joue à Brawl ^^

Oh by the way, there are news vids up ^^

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
Je parle francais aussi. Les videos ne sont pas mal, j'aime le Samus.

Top Bottom