• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
lmfao..............................................................................

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I'm gunna talk to my boss, and if all goes well, I'll see you all at the next London ranbat!

VA

Smash Hero
I don't want to tell you because you'll just chat **** for ****ing ages! I'll comment nearer the time!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Can you try to somehow typo an image link too? I'll try and fit it in my signature...
loool You would love that wouldn't you you prick.

I don't want to tell you because you'll just chat **** for ****ing ages! I'll comment nearer the time!
loool Well if you say you're not coming I will say your scared and if you say you're coming then I will just describe the **** you will be getting by Last Dragon and now that you have said you're not saying i'm just gonna ay you are too scared to tell me the awnser due to you training for the event and if the event doesn't go according to plan before the event you won't attend cos of what Last Dragon will do lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ok, good luck with your training which depends on if you make it or not.

You gonna bring Swizzy IF you do come so Last Dragon can destroy your student?
That's not me trying to figure out if you're coming that's me geniuenly asking that if you do come will you bring him lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Training? I never really train for events. Me swizzy and beast have been playing loads today but that's because we haven't seen each other for a while. It's just what we do sometimes when we're all at the same place.

If I do come then Swizzy is likely to come too. Beast as well possibly.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Training? I never really train for events. Me swizzy and beast have been playing loads today but that's because we haven't seen each other for a while. It's just what we do sometimes when we're all at the same place.

If I do come then Swizzy is likely to come too. Beast as well possibly.
Well you better come to see the London competition anyway plus your fanboys (Dave Gays) wanna see you lol.

VA

Smash Hero
I'm more likely to come the less people trash talk, just puts me off seeing people even though I know they are decent in real life it's hard to remember when I'm constantly being told I suck...I have fanboys?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Ok, I will trashtalk you ALOT less then unless it's friendly trashtalk.
And yeah Dave Gays love you and Tamoo is always telling me stuff about you giving him advice on msn or something like that when I play him lol.

The attendace is practically gonna be like a tournament plus with a small pot with the £2 entry so you will enjoy it.

Edit: MELEE PEOPLE REMEMBER THIS - There seemed to be alot of confusion with what stages are on random.
It's 5 stages
Normal 3
FoD & Yoshi Story

VA

Smash Hero
k, appreciated. I'll make a real effort to attend this, normally I'll just let social things take precedence. But I'll try to put this first and get swizzy beast jam and craiigg to come. we can have some kind of london/not london crew battle maybe.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
? what you talking about prof
I dunno, you tell me what you said to Ben, something involving threats???:confused:

k, appreciated. I'll make a real effort to attend this, normally I'll just let social things take precedence. But I'll try to put this first and get swizzy beast jam and craiigg to come. we can have some kind of london/not london crew battle maybe.
I've nver played Beast (I think) and would be good to do a London crew battle vs Not London thing if you lot get enough people attending.
If all you lot come then the competition will be pretty high and would create a very hard to predict list of the results.
This will prob be our biggest event and ask someone like TC on possible housing.l

craiigg

Smash Lord
yeaahh robby im down for that. got my driving test tomorrow, drive down from mine much?

also get the ****ing brawl **** out of here, id rather cut off my legs eat them and then **** them back into my mouth than play that game

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah i unlocked them Earlier ya see, and it gave me that screen when i finished classic mode.

VA

Smash Hero
yeaahh robby im down for that. got my driving test tomorrow, drive down from mine much?

also get the ****ing brawl **** out of here, id rather cut off my legs eat them and then **** them back into my mouth than play that game
Yeah hopefully we can get some good games in before the tournament, would be fun.

It would probably be easier to get the train than driving seeing as it's on the other side of London. good luck with your driving test sexy.

Kone

Smash Master
Or craig and robby how about we say fuuck u london and we drive to that dutch tourney on the same date instead? im up for it. Ill drive and if craig passes he could help lol. Im gutted i missed tsl so want to make a euro tourney this summer!

VA

Smash Hero
Hm yeah much prefer to do that. I have a friend who lives in Holland who I wanted to visit anywayz...so this sounds hella convenient.

Kone

Smash Master
Ferry is £10 return each (as normal) and ive worked out petrol will be £20 each. Thats only £30 each for a wee bit more fun than just going to london. Joe will be up for it, if you are robby we just need convince jam and craig or whoever else ^_^. Where does your friend live?

craiigg

Smash Lord
holy ****, maaaaan im so up for that

LOL i got a friend in netherlands too, and £30 sounds ****ing sexy o__o
i remember talking to him ages ago about this, infact he already put me down for housing haha

im sure he could house you guys too =D ill ask him

Kone

Smash Master
craig/robby glad to see some excitement about this, im mad up for it, proper love holland like. Its in Zoetermeer which is not far from the hague and close to Utrecht. The tourney location is only 50 minutes from amsterdam (south). We could go over thursday by ferry spend thurs and fri in amsterdam with robbys friend? (amsterdams cool and if she can house us) then drive down to Zoetermeer sat morning for the tourney and spend the night housed by craigs mate? If you guys cant do three nights then we'll go over fri and just spend one night in amsterdam but id like to make it like a mini break ^_^. Let me know what you guys think can always tweak the plan lol. Im happy with whatever really.

The tourneys turnout is pretty good as well. All of the dutch best and germanys/spains :)

If you guys are up for it ill book the ferry next friday when im paid (it wont have gone up theres always a late night crossing thats cheap). Joe is up for it as im lending him money. If mike says yes to this robby then he get s a seat, i cant really rely on jam :/

Lets get this organised pronto!

VA

Smash Hero
I'm sure mikey will be up for it. The person I know lives outside of Amsterdam and I kind of want to see by myself. I think I'll go with you guys but maybe come back in a different way or something....actually I don't know this will work out. it's complex...plus where would me and mikey meet you because having to get somewhere will cost us money, p.s he can drive.

Kone

Smash Master
Well we will just go for fri and sat night and stay at whichever dutch smasher can house us :) exalador already posted it on the dutch forums. You will have to sort out seeing your bit someway ^_^

Where abouts will you and mikey be at the end of august? how hard would it be for u guys to get to say reading? that way id be picking u, mike and craig up at the same time? like maybe mike drives and leaves his car there or something. Theres plenty of options jsut need to sort this out.

Id really want within a week to get names in the car sorted, the ferry booked and a timetable posted so that everyone knows whats happening. That way the whole thing doesnt fall through and we all have a giggle in holland ;)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Question, how far is London from Manchester by train or subway or whatever? Seems like I'll be in Manchester over the August 29th weekend... but I kind of want to travel back to London for the day to play with you guys D:

Top Bottom