• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Psykicko

Smash Rookie
At the risk of sounding odd, i use wiimote+chuk as my preferred control for brawl. Will it be okay to bring those with me or will it have to be a GC controller?

Retroking2000

Smash Master
bring anything comfortable.to play with

but i dunno on the wiimote you have to move your arms alot i think . i dunno about the wiimote+chuck tho if you need motion
im not sure : / if so im not 100% sure if you would have the space

a GC would be better though

correct me if im wrong . if you dont mind playing in a confined space bring a wiimote + chuk would be fine

also if this is your 1st event have fun ;D

Psykicko

Smash Rookie
Yah it'll be my first event, and playing brawl with a wiimote+chuk doesnt involve waving it around so it should be fine. =P

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Definitely hitting the Brawl event.

Should do ok imo.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Won't be making this sorry guys, will make GT3 tho and pretty much anything after.

j3ly

Smash Champion
just for jokes, me nd bishkin are teaming as peach and jigglypuff today. baaare gay

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hi guys...back from the tournament and just randomly felt like placing the results on the boards.

Wellll ummmm....not really sure though......but from what I remember it went something like

Doubles
1st - Fuzzyness + Edwin
2nd - Professor Pro + Jolteon
3rd - Alpha Dash + JJLinyard
4th - Tamoo + Crabman

Singles

1st - PROFESSOR PRO!!!!!
2nd - FUZZYNESS
3rd - Tamoo
4th - EDWIN

MONTHLY HIGHLIGHTS

I sent Charles to the losers brackets winning by 3-1 where he went ALLLLL Captain Falcon

I beat Edwin 3-1 and Charles laughs at me and says if I lose to Edwin then I am 4th best in the UK....

EDWIN LOSES 2-1 TO TAMOO IN LOSERS BRACKET!!!!!!!

I **** CHARLES IN GRAND FINALS 3-2 AND BECOME THE BEST IN THE UK SINCE IF I LOST TO EDWIN I WOULD HAVE BEEN 4TH APPARENTLY SO NOW IM FIRST
1st Match he went falcon - I won

2nd Match he went Falco PS - He won (thinking that it was like the old days where I couldn't beat him when he went falco)

3rd Match he went Falco I picked FD - I WON AND ACTUALLY DESTROYED HIM ON THIS STAGE, JOLTEON WILL AGREE WITH ME ON THIS ONE

4th Match he went fox and picked YS - He won luckily (was just adjusting to the fox)

5th Match he went fox and I picked FD - Absolutely destruction......DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME. Like 3 stock or 2 stock below 20%......one of them

Alpha Dash DRAMATICALLY shows he has improved by given Charles an extremely hard time in the brackets lol.

PROBLEM WITH DAZZLE SO NOTHING GOT RECORDED LOOOL :(

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
well done Prof and well done Tamoo for getting 3rd :)

Sorry I left early for anyone that wanted to play me etc but otherwise I would have arrived home at 1am which is not fun

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeahhhh that was incredibly gay lol.

Also...Charles legendary john for one of the reasons losing DESPITE him going to France and Canada, playing the best people in those countries and me not playing him once during that time period AND me just playing OOC and a few various others.

I haven't played PAL in a long time..........

Which one?

I've gone around the world and played top people and have gained alot of experience but haven't played PAL

or

I have just been playing with my crew members and a few outsiders

????

Also Charles, I believe you should just main who you want to main, you get to worked up the MOMENT you lose something and start thinking about who you should change to, that's your problem.
You win events and you're perfectly fun and happy and cocky.
You lose events (France, This Monthly, Canada) and then you straight away start saying 'I don't know who to main' either change it up and main just a selective few or conquer the disadvantages of ONE character.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol this event was hilarious and NOTHING was recorded wtf

also aaron was ****** charles and just CGing the **** out of him in general

J03

Smash Master
Sounds like Charles is johning like a mother ****er

lol the top 3 are so full of johns its embarrassing, imo its that whole winning attitude nonsense lol its a shame it makes you sound like whiney lil *****es though haha

on results im mad impressed pro baby, your recent vids are looking hot as hell so deffo keep it up, how does you vs VA go?

j3ly

Smash Champion
shoutouts:

TESCOOO CREW - we ****.

unreal - most improved smasher since last appearance at tournament. ur a sik dude. passed out next to me now. i stole ur pillow tho my bad

DEATHGAZUH - STAY FALCO ALWAYS never go fox against me. i couldn't believe my luck when you chose the speedy one. stole my 2nd jump at 8% with double shine. lmao

crabman - 2nd most improved, believe crabman believe!

jjl - some gay **** happened to you in all of our games. ditch your crew and come to the side of tesco, you will improve faster. tesco is where the future of the uk lies.

TC - you seriously ***** on DL. some disgusting camping, made me choke like a little girl. get ***** tho ^^ and work on your oos game.

bishkin - teaming with you was jokes. pointless as i ended up going mario anyway but good nonetheless. keep playing and improving etc

craigg - i would have liked to play you for much longer but the few games before i left was sufficient enough. i want to part the cheeks of your falco though. next time.

random IC's dude - who knows why you went shiek in doubles after getting 6 kills in the first game. good IC's..

Bullet Bill - you didnt need to say **** off to me before you left :( i thought we were being cool to eachother at the tournament, then you turn.

hugo - ur cool. quit smash and get that head in some books xx

tamoo - we had an excellent set, its a shame that it ended the way that it did. im not annoyed though there was no guarentee i would have won anyway. we should record a serious mm. you're very good, we should play many char friendlies at some smashfest this summer. when i host and house a tescofest in my smash garden room will you come? when its finished building that is

edwin - you were out of practise but its holidays coming up so that wont be a problem for gt3

prof - dont sandbag me, i only need one clean uptilt. get ***** and play me seriously or ill end you. lol at the dtilt -> fsmash.

fuzzyness - thanks for hosting the tournament. don't splt the communities its a bad move. that way when you go, the melee scene goes. and you will go if the communities are split because you need to win to cover the fees of 2 rentals per month and you cant guarantee winning anymore. i want to play smash with you this month more.

im pretty sure thats everybody. i came 5th at this event, playing all with mario except for falco the last set. hardly any of you can say you took over 1 game off my mario, step it up! and TESCOOO crew ftw. we are sooo ****. MARIO IS THE MAN

did a single fox take a single game off me aside crabman? daymnnnn i was playing fox all day too

my marth stayed firmly in a box today. that key will be unleashed in mm's with the other marths at gt3.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
OOC baby!!!

Shoutouts to:

OOC! Prof!! best in the UK! NOW I dont wanna hear anyone talking **** anymore saying prof is 3rd best. He got beat by VA in GT2 and all of a sudden everyone says "PROF IS THE 3RD BEST IN THE UK NOW", he beat fuzzy now so what does this make him now 1st. prof your still a trator though! you know why!

JJLinyard: sick teaming with you again and taking 3rd place again we need to play together a lot more! and you need to take the pressure off yourself, just think of it as you win some you lose some but you can only get better.

Tesco Crew: My 2nd favourite crew (OOC 1st obviously) you guys just get a shout out for sticking tesco bags and s*** everywhere and making the 'tesco corner'

7 years... (KingNDJ, Penguin): appart from Prof and Jolteon you guys were the hardest team we came up against, the only match that made me nervous this event. I can see you guys progressing!

crabman: didnt communicate much but we played some decent games, falcon ditto was the most entertaining I must say, didnt seem like you was used to luigi but we kept our games pretty even

deathgazer: you ***** CF and Falco, but dont you just love ICS? lol great stuff though

unreal: like I said you've improved a lot, nuff said

(the other ice climbers guy): so much trickery! I have a lot to learn . your only bad habit is that you roll Way too much (even though you can dsync from rolling) like me people start noticing when you roll under pressure.

bishkin: I have no intention of maining falco but i do enjoy the falco dittos

bullet bill + Frugz: someone got cocky in the beginning didnt they BB? lol and dont john and say "all you did was down smash" . frugz good sport I didnt hear any johns from you.

Tamoo: why was you running away every time I wanted to play friendlies!? I smell the fear! next time im coming for you! Teams were kool, you sent us to losers but we came back with revenge and destruction.

J3ly: your still hyped, why do we never get to play eachother at these events, guess we have to save it for a smashfest then, use £2 you get in your MMs and get a travel card and come to croydon!

Fuzzyness: thanks for holding the event once again, I come up against you EVERY SINGLE BRACKET all the time, Strangely our match was pretty close. I dont know whether you was sandbagging or what but soon enough I WILL be sending you to the losers bracket, No joke, just determination mixed with hope, thats all I need!

L-J

Smash Ace
Good stuff all - seems like there's some serious improvement been going on while i've been slaving away at exams the last month or so. Really good to see, especially Tamoo beating Edwin; these are the kinda shake ups the community needs to improve as a whole. Oh and as usual Prof's ability to make it sound like he ***** Charles completely when it was a 3-2 set and the johns involved made me lol hard. Big congrats for winning though especially after all Charles' recent out of UK experience. Charles STICK TO ONE/at the most two characters goddammit!

VA

Smash Hero
This is ****ing amazing. I'm very happy for prof. What a win, and...what a john from charles. Edwin what happened? Tamoo is actually really good though. Beyond charles and prof he was the hardest match I had at GT2.

What really makes me laugh is that charles can go aruond the world to play smash and stay the same. Where me and prof sit around and play our mates and get better. Prof has a better mind for competing than me and I honestly believe I should have beaten charles a while ago now. Really I'm so happy that prof has done what I'm not able to do. It's so cool. Shame it didn't get recorded so we could show Canada.

EDIT: I just talked to prof and I remembered how when I was in Canada I was saying how I found it hard to change versions. He told me that it was dumb to say that and he could do it with ease. Also transition from NTSC back to PAL is nothing, I didn't notice it, it was the other way round that was tough. ABSOLUTELY NO JOHNS CHARLES. GET *****.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sounds like Charles is johning like a mother ****er

lol the top 3 are so full of johns its embarrassing, imo its that whole winning attitude nonsense lol its a shame it makes you sound like whiney lil *****es though haha

on results im mad impressed pro baby, your recent vids are looking hot as hell so deffo keep it up, how does you vs VA go?
I don't john hard unless the john aren't valid.
My johns are normal johns, not some silly CRAZY ones like I choked, was playing badly and I arrived 3 hours late to a tournament so I wasn't warmed up when I got there and played in the Losers Finals lol.....pretty valid.

Nothing like 'I haven't played PAL in ages'

And I haven't played VA since GT2 so I have no idea how I go against him.

jjl - some gay **** happened to you in all of our games. ditch your crew and come to the side of tesco, you will improve faster. tesco is where the future of the uk lies.

I HONESTLY believe that JJlinyard should do this lol.
It's the ONLY way he is going to get in some good games and start to improve, I advise JJlinyard to think about this.
You're team is amazing though for bringing Tesco bags and plastering them on the wall loool.

Bullet Bill - you didnt need to say **** off to me before you left :( i thought we were being cool to eachother at the tournament, then you turn.

:confused: Why though :confused:
Why the negativety lol? Just cos you sent him to losers bracket lol?

edwin - you were out of practise but its holidays coming up so that wont be a problem for gt3

So was I, i've been the MOST out of practice out of everyone and Edwin has been playing Fuzzyness.
I've played no-one, no johns :)

prof - dont sandbag me, i only need one clean uptilt. get ***** and play me seriously or ill end you. lol at the dtilt -> fsmash.

THIS IS A LESSON THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO LEARNI SAND BAG HARDCORE IN FRIENDLIES AND DO COCKY STUFF....I actually can't help it, I try to play serious and then I sandbag and some people think that they are going close with me but really i'm just playing normally while they play there heart out.
If you want me to play serious then give me a MM cos that's the only incentive for me to play seriously, HONESTLY

fuzzyness - thanks for hosting the tournament. don't splt the communities its a bad move. that way when you go, the melee scene goes. and you will go if the communities are split because you need to win to cover the fees of 2 rentals per month and you cant guarantee winning anymore. i want to play smash with you this month more.

Splitting the community FOR THIS SMASHFEST wasn't really good just cos I think it was a bad date, but I think we will get a REALLY good turnout for Smash GT 3 since that's only melee
I responded in the quote.

OOC baby!!!
OOC! Prof!! best in the UK! NOW I dont wanna hear anyone talking **** anymore saying prof is 3rd best. He got beat by VA in GT2 and all of a sudden everyone says "PROF IS THE 3RD BEST IN THE UK NOW", he beat fuzzy now so what does this make him now 1st. prof your still a trator though! you know why!

Fuzzyness: thanks for holding the event once again, I come up against you EVERY SINGLE BRACKET all the time, Strangely our match was pretty close. I dont know whether you was sandbagging or what but soon enough I WILL be sending you to the los
ers bracket, No joke, just determination mixed with hope, thats all I need!
OOC!!!!

I am now 1st in the UK by this communities logic since I was 3rd the MOMENT I lost to VA lol.
Sorry for being a traitor dawg :) I knew me and Jolteon would **** though and we did :(

ALSOOOOO I found out that Fuzz MIGHT of put you in his bracket on purpose this tournament cos he said that it was FUNNY cos you always play him and he put you there...I forgot to tell you that, and I told him he shouldn't be doing that cos it pisses you off as well and it's not fair....but don't worry dawggg....all i'm saying is 100% GT3 you're not going in his bracket and i'm making sure of that just cos this SPECIFIC situation where you were put with him purposefullyn and that you haven't gone to any event where you haven't played him striaght away lol.

Good stuff all - seems like there's some serious improvement been going on while i've been slaving away at exams the last month or so. Really good to see, especially Tamoo beating Edwin; these are the kinda shake ups the community needs to improve as a whole. Oh and as usual Prof's ability to make it sound like he ***** Charles completely when it was a 3-2 set and the johns involved made me lol hard. Big congrats for winning though especially after all Charles' recent out of UK experience. Charles STICK TO ONE/at the most two characters goddammit!
I'm not Fuzzyness like when it was 3-2 Last stock high percentage vs VA and Fuzzyness JUST won and then he said 'It wasn't close'.....Jolteon will know what i'm talking about.

I ACTUALLY DOMINATED him in the matches I won and the matches he won he BARELY won which is why it was ****.
You didn't watch it so you don't understand but it was actually **** otherwise I would have said 'Yeah that was really close Fuzz'

And REMEMBER I sent him to losers bracket meaning I still had another set.

VA

Smash Hero
****. Also, I don't think the system of UK no1 works at all. I'm happy to admit prof as being no1 tho if we're following the way the **** system works. Our next encounter is going to be ****ing cool.

And we don't john like charles. I admit to my main weakness, I have a horrible mental game. I don't say omg it was hard to play falcon in PAL cos his gentleman is EASIER. I also don't john about fox being WEAKER in PAL...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What really makes me laugh is that charles can go aruond the world to play smash and stay the same. Where me and prof sit around and play our mates and get better. Prof has a better mind for competing than me and I honestly believe I should have beaten charles a while ago now. Really I'm so happy that prof has done what I'm not able to do. It's so cool. Shame it didn't get recorded so we could show Canada.

EDIT: I just talked to prof and I remembered how when I was in Canada I was saying how I found it hard to change versions. He told me that it was dumb to say that and he could do it with ease. Also transition from NTSC back to PAL is nothing, I didn't notice it, it was the other way round that was tough. ABSOLUTELY NO JOHNS CHARLES. GET *****.
Thanks man :)

Yeahhhh I wish I could have shown Canada lol.
Shown them that they beat Charles but so can we lol :)

ALSOOO that's a very interesting story about what Charles said with the switch between PAL and NTSC loool......hypocracy :confused:

VA

Smash Hero
the point being that if you're naturally used to PAL that getting back to it isn't hard at all. Probably if you were used to NTSC and had to change it would be hard like it was for me to get used to NTSC. I played in Canada FOR 3 MONTHS and I came back and it wasn't hard AT ALL. Fuzzy was there for 2 WEEKS and johns about it...lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
****. Also, I don't think the system of UK no1 works at all. I'm happy to admit prof as being no1 tho if we're following the way the **** system works. Our next encounter is going to be ****ing cool.

And we don't john like charles. I admit to my main weakness, I have a horrible mental game. I don't say omg it was hard to play falcon in PAL cos his gentleman is EASIER. I also don't john about fox being WEAKER in PAL...
Yeah tbh I know i'm not 1st in the UK lol. That was just a joke for all them people who kept on saying I was 3rd the moment I lost to you just so I can put it back in there face.
And also when I was played Edwin and beat him 3-1 :) before the match started Charles kept on bragging in my face saying I lost to you so i'm third so if I lost to Edwin then i'm gonna be 4th, so it's also funny to kinda rub it in his face lol

But yeah GT3 (if you're making that) or whenever we see each other is gonna be reallyyyy good. I think it's gonna raise a HELL of alot of questioning of who can beat who lol.

loool That is a horrible john though when Falcon is easier and Fox is weaker :confused:
There was nothing but a benefit for him.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
VA 'And we don't john like charles.'

stop lying

J3ly- that wasn't at our match. That was when you said 'are you gonna storm off in a huff' after I played Edwin. I wanted to get back a lot sooner this time and so I was always going to leave as soon as I was out.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA 'And we don't john like charles.'

stop lying

J3ly- that wasn't at our match. That was when you said 'are you gonna storm off in a huff' after I played Edwin. I wanted to get back a lot sooner this time and so I was always going to leave as soon as I was out.
VA is right though :confusedL.......give an example of a john that me or VA have said which isn't valid and I guarantee I:can dig into my memory bank and pull out a bigger and dumber john from Charles

Also why did you swear at him when you walked off then lol :confused:
Just cos he said 'Are you gonna storm off in a huff'......and your counter to that was walking away saying '*** you'...............loool

SHOUTOUT LIST COMING SOON

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney thanks for hosting Charles

This was definitely my best performance at a tournament so far lol

Shoutouts:

Tescoooo crew:

j3ly - ****. i kicked from ramzi's like an hour ago your probably still sleeping but keep that mario goin ill come check you for some games soon ;)

Deathgazer - Didn't play you yesterday, but i saw you ****** quite a bit with the tesco bags all around you :)

King - Didn't even play you either but i heard you beat quite a few people yesterday good **** tesco fest soon deffo 8)

PMS - I need to know how you were beating Tamoo :p that samus is coming along nicely

The rest:

Bishkin - good games in tournament i think you just gotta work on approach you got techskill down to good standard.

Dizard - again good games in tournament and freindlies i know you hate my falco :p but you were doing some good ****, keep at it.

JJL - our fox dittos were pretty sick lol i kinda see you as my rival in the community even though you still edge it a bit, keep going and come to tesco man :p

Tamoo - rested me 3 times lol, definitely need to play you more to get used to your style. congrats on beating edwin and getting 3rd :O

Prof - You beast. you were on fire against fuzz on FD lool you gotta teach me some of the sick fox stuff lol :p

Dash - didn't even play you man :( will definitely get some more games against you at one of the next fests.

edwin - you keep telling me you're bad at the game when you're really not lol you just gotta play more consistent.

Fuzz - unlucky in the finals you shouldn't have switched from falcon IMO also thanks for hosting again.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
OOC

Last Dragon + Gantz - I did OOC!!! Last Dragon said he is coming back to the community after me winning loool...he's been motivated, and Gantz is fucking sick as hell now. He's improving really fast and has never been better.
I look forward to seeing both of you back on form and ****** as per usual

Alpha Dash - ..............You actually played SICK against Fuzzyness lol me and Marvin were both suprized, I knew you were a bit upset cos you didn't win since you felt you could have, but the sick thing is THAT YOU FELT YOU COULD HAVE WON lol....so just remember that and realize you're getting better. This community don't know about you and how you can ****. OOC ALL DAY EVERYDAY.
Sorry for being a traitor dawg lol...you know how OOC does sometimes, going a little crazy here and there :(

Edwin - I'm always scared when I play you :( Just cos I never really know what's gonna happen and of course you and your gay ass spacing makes life incredibly difficult for me lol.
I really enjoyed our set and I really hope you don't feel too demotivated about playing cos you were playing amazing and I heavily admire your marth and its very respected in this community.
I saw nerves get the better of you, that's natural though, just try to control it more and I would say try to play a bit more agressive and a hunting kinda style since you play a very patience and baiting style and I wasn't letting you bait me (as much lol) which was why I was in control but if you switched and mixed it up and wasn't constantly trying to bait me into a mistake instead of going after me or FORCING me into a mistake the result could have been different :)

Fuzzyness - Honestly and not even being cocky or a prick but it's about time you lost and got dominanted lol. You've been too comfortable and cocky thinking you are partially untouchable in this community.
Learn to take a loss a bit better since all of us in the UK have felt it and have dealt with it in our own way such as training harder and fixing up the problems but way of dealing you deal with it is ALWAYSSS blaiming it on who you main.
This has been like 4 years deciding who you want to main, I honestly think you should main one person, but I know you're not going to do that so for your own sake just main a selective few.
You ask me who those selective few should be but I honestly don't know, I think CF should definitely be one of them and then the other few your choice since it's your life and your smash. I don't think it should be your falco though.

Tamoo - ****......I actually don't know how you did it, I was watching the **** with my pure and unworthy eyes lol. I don't understand you sometimes.....you lose to some terrible people and then beat some really good people loool....you're like the unexpected factor of this community. Keep it up anyway....except for the losing to the **** people part lol.
BUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEE LEARN HOW TO REST OUT OF SHIELD loool....I know it's REALLY risky to do and I understand that cos you know if you mess it up it's practically your stock gone.
But you gotta learn to react to it in time when you know you're gonna get it like someon BLATANLY f-smash right inside your sheild and Charles dash attacking inside your sheild

Bishkin + Unreal - The new up and comers loool. I like you two just cos I feel you two are improving really fast from the last point we saw you and Charles has always underestimated new people such as yourself and thought you couldn't progress (but we all know Charles has funny weird opinions of potential and whatnot lol) while I knew you could and he was even suprized at you lots improvement....
I'm gonna try help you two out privately as much as I can but until then just keep doing your thing and improving lol.

JJlinyard - PLEASEEEEE JOIN TESCO CREW loool. Or atleast just play with them more frequently, it's just sad to know that I know you don't have alot of really good people to play with when I know you are really good and have great potential.
Tesco crew are really good and determined to get better which is why I like them and they will push you so if you joined them you will naturally get pushed and prob surpass them lol :bee
:

All Of Tesco Crew - As Alpha Dash said you lot are my 2nd favourite crew loool (OOC 1st :)) and you lot are improving on a whole pretty good but I still think that you lot need just that little bit more push to exceed where you currently are at the moment just to improve. Anyway I undoubtably expect good things from this crew but I just hope you DO THE **** THING NIGGUZ lol.

Dizard - Who the hell do you train with :confused: You need to start getting on some action cos you're pretty good loool.......I hope you get in with the community properly cos you could be pretty good as well with the right people to practice with and doing the right things.

Random Swedish IC's player - NOOOO idea how you were doing some of them CG...they were actually gay lol. HOW THE HELL do you get out of one IC's throwing you and then the other grabbing you INSTANTLY?????? It's so conusing and scary lol :(

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol im not johning tho, I said that pal thing at the start of the day cause its true, I haven't played pal in a month o_O I accept losing so its cool

The only thing that drives me nuts at times is just some bad matchups, I discussed with you about camping against falcon like Diakonos and you admit its so effective lol. I just wanted to play some diff chars for once =) gets a load off my mind

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol im not johning tho, I said that pal thing at the start of the day cause its true, I haven't played pal in a month o_O I accept losing so its cool

The only thing that drives me nuts at times is just some bad matchups, I discussed with you about camping against falcon like Diakonos and you admit its so effective lol. I just wanted to play some diff chars for once =) gets a load off my mind
But everyone has bad matchups lol....VA plays peach and CF ***** peach to be fair, but i've NEVER heard him john about the matchup ONCE!!!

It's something you have to put up with, CF vs Fox/Falco the matchups is not in your favour, you are at a disadvantage, you can ever counterpick or find another way around it.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
VA is right though :confusedL.......give an example of a john that me or VA have said which isn't valid and I guarantee I:can dig into my memory bank and pull out a bigger and dumber john from Charles

Also why did you swear at him when you walked off then lol :confused:
Just cos he said 'Are you gonna storm off in a huff'......and your counter to that was walking away saying '*** you'...............loool

SHOUTOUT LIST COMING SOON
I like how you said 'which isn't valid' you may be forgetting this Mr pro but a john is never valid lol. Like Charles saying 'I'm too used to playing NTSC' he has been playing a lot of NTSC but it's still a john. Like if I said I havent played much smash recently- that is definately true but it's definately a john.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
to be frank, I dont even like the matchup. I prefer playing marth/falco/shiek/jiggz against spacies

I cant even do stuff consistently against spacies wtih falcon, I get these on/off times where sometimes I know what I'm meant to do then sometimes I'm guessing like a **** and failing tech chases and combos. Its just too hard, then when I do a small mistake I get hit once and get some horrible 60%+ combo done to me, its just **** frustrating

at least they dont get camped so badly >_> ****ing diakonos tactics

shut up about johns guys lol, you guys are getting fed the bait. I accepted I lost jeez, cant win them all

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
to be frank, I dont even like the matchup. I prefer playing marth/falco/shiek/jiggz against spacies

at least they dont get camped so badly >_> ****ing diakonos tactics
tbh I still don't understand why you play falcon when playing against profs fox is so hard with that matchup and you have so amny other characters that are better and are just more gay.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Im tempted to use shiek/marth/jiggz,

one reason is my shiek never lost a set against anyone in canada

marth because its generally more simple

or jiggz cause it throws off people and theres no gay combos lol

I dont mind falcon against any other char :/

Top Bottom