• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
For my fest we only have yeniths me beast and swizzy now. Bishkin says he's coming to and the floor is now open. Brighton returns are not all that expensive from croydon, probs like £10 or so alex.
I'm pretty sure I remember trains going from Surbiton to Brighton, 10 pounds sounds pretty good though. :D I'll research my travel options tomorrow, but I am interested and quite likely to come!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I really enjoyed today :)

Jolteon you were playing pretty good....I think you are the most educated in smash out of all of the middlish people in the UK...I think you should be placing higher and performing better with your knowledge about the game so I just think you need to raise your overall performance cos you know alot about the game and you just need to be able to execute everything in game and adapt to people.
Sorry for being falco in those matches.....I just feel more comfortable with him in the matchup lol.

Unreal nearly 3-0 me in Fox dittos and it got recorded lol :psycho:
But then I just went Falco and CF lol and won 3-2. I'm looking forward to seeing them, thanks for taking the videos off of Bishkin and look forward to seeing the matches ON YOUTUBE

Biskin when you combo you're occasionally throwing out the wrong move which is breaking the combo when it could have been continued, and I wanted to show you some situations where you were messing up but never got around to it....I think I said some of it when I was commentating on you lots matches.

Alpha Dash *** you lol.....Just felt like saying that since you were on my case but you got home alright so there's nothing to worry about lol...all I can say is just get them IC grab stuff on lock, you were doing alot better with them 2day so just keep it up really and just keep on improving but DO IT FASTER lol!!!

Swizzy :( You left before I got there lol.
At that text saying I **** was me who sent it lol...I sent it to everyone who was meant to be attending that smashfest.

JJlinyard BOOOOO I wanted to play you and see you play everyone lol.
Why couldnt you come???

That ain't me, I'm Justin Bieber you idiot.
lol Where's your matches on youtube then?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
LOL that kill is epic.

also aaron i've pinpointed some more errors in my gameplay and I'm currently working on a lot of gay sheik edgeguard/recovery/needle tricks :D

VA

Smash Hero
I'm going to sound awful saying this but I've done that about 10 times, we used to call them big one combos. I'd always aim to combo into big one :(

Anyway Alex are you coming this weekend?

smakis

Smash Ace
you know you can still go to the same smashfests, you dont have to play eachother lol

Arctic Brawler

Smash Rookie
How many of you people plan to enter the dubz tourney?
Cause if it is less that 12 teams I am not even gonna waste my time comming.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
thats the winning attitude right there, "i cant win so theres no point" hohoho. You youngsters and your lack of patience
Sounds similar to your perception of what Charles was like before I beat him....

I can't even begin to fathom the amount of boredom that will actually be rushing through the room at this brawl event....it's just too extreme.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Sounds similar to your perception of what Charles was like before I beat him....

I can't even begin to fathom the amount of boredom that will actually be rushing through the room at this brawl event....it's just too extreme.
abit like the meele turnout i heard about loool xD GET RAKED

but good **** on beating fuzz

and LOL willz xD its not gaurenteed we will win its any1s game providing they put the time into brawl and are you going this month?

Top Bottom