• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
the boards are too serious we need some comic relief, its a shame your all ****e at humour lol
Funny stuff is said occasionaly but not smashboards is going through that fun serious time.....just embrace it :)

Anyway you won't find it funny around here as your type of humour is just riding someone.
BTW what happened with all the riding you were doing to Charles....why'd it stop after I beat him??? :(

X1-12

Smash Champion
to anyone interested, I'm hosting either 24th or 31st July I live like 25 mins, including walking time, from Reading station via bus or train

probably:
Tamoo
Crabman
Gm Jack + gf

can you guys confirm you can do these days

maybe 3 more spaces? I'm thinking closest people are probably Craiigg, Jolteon, L-J, Hugo? Obviously anyone is welcome but its a trek for most people.

Msn me: Tristan@bunyan.com

Heartstring

Smash Legend
to anyone interested, I'm hosting either 24th or 31st July I live like 25 mins, including walking time, from Reading station via bus or train

probably:
Tamoo
Crabman
Gm Jack + gf

maybe 3 more spaces? I'm thinking closest people are probably Craiigg, Jolteon, L-J, Hugo? Obviously anyone is welcome but its a trek for most people.

a one day thing?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm surprised you're actually watching brawl vids joe! We still need to play on Melee man, you better be at GT3!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
does that jab **** even work lool

doesn't make sense since it doesn't to that degree in melee and all brawl did was lower shield stun

X1-12

Smash Champion
a one day thing?
yeah probably, my brother is back from uni then so I can't really have anyone overnight, but good news is I'll have definitely 2, if not 3 tvs, hopefully that many set-ups too.

anyone is welcome, even you prof :p but its outside London so it might be a bit far for you??

L-J

Smash Ace

probably:
Tamoo
Crabman
Gm Jack + gf

I'm definately interested and Reading isn't that far from Bristol. Can't confirm yet cus it depends on car availability but hopefully I should be able to make this :)

rustediron

Smash Lord

probably:
Tamoo
Crabman
Gm Jack + gf

I will, unfortunately, be one of the least closest people to reading on this date :(

its likely i'm hosting again this sunday, thats if bishkin aint again
Probably up for this, however, if this goes ahead :D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'll go if Bieber signs an autograph.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The essence of the boredom of this event right now must be immense..

There must atleast be a 3 mile radius of just bored people walking around from all the boredom being given off in that one room.

BTW I predict Kira to win because he is a Londoner....and then Anaky and then Calzors :)

Top Bottom