• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm sure that everybody is a pissed off guy under a bridge :3.

The perfect trolls.
Can you stop it please :urg:
I'm trying to be a changed person and all you are talking about is 'Troll, Troll, Troll'

There's already been people who have confirmed that I have changed so can you stop saying I am something which i'm not please :urg:

Can you stop it please :urg:
I'm trying to be a changed person and all you are talking about is 'Troll, Troll, Troll'

There's already been people who have confirmed that I have changed so can you stop saying I am something which i'm not please :urg:
I didn't actually call you a troll <3. I just said BB was getting trolled :3.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I didn't actually call you a troll <3. I just said BB was getting trolled :3.
:urg: And it was pretty obvious you were indirectly referring to me trolling Ben IRL....so either I would really appreciate if you stopped it and appreciated/recognized my change and my efforts behind it :urg:

There were like 9 people at that smashfest who can confirm I have changed, would have been a boring smashfest for myself if I was to troll and esp cos I slept around there and stayed to like 6pm....why would I be trolling IRL for that long :urg:

rustediron

Smash Lord
XD I don't think i'm going to be like I was before anymore tbh, I just couldn't handle it and Edwin said that i'm making this event less hype just because i'm not trashtalking, but when I trashtalked then people complained about me trashtalking but when i'm being nice people complain about me being nice and not hyped....it's just a vicious circle of negativity which I wish to escape :urg:

I just want to be a good person now and if that makes things boring it's not really my fault cos I know this is the right thing to do, for the community and me :ohwell:
Yeah, but those people were ***** and therefore not people at all, least of all people whose opinions should matter to you :S

But it's cool, I'm awaiting in eager anticipation of the trolltastic moment in the near future you're obviously planning :)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
DEAR PROFESSOR PRO ACTOR
by falsely leading everyone into believing u have taken on a new personality, they will lower their guard at this monthly, giving you the opportunity to destroy them.....a clever tactic only the old professor could think of.

i on the other hand will not....i will destroy YOU and become the new smash hero...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hugo, this is from 'wiktionary' people can put whatever they want in it. I for instance:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/deathgazer
loool This man me laugh man XD
I lul'd the most at the reference part but I hope it doesn't cause any arguements or anything negative like that between you and J3ly XD

I thought I was one of the only people who knew about J3ly switching main this monthly but I was obviously wrong lol XD

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
willz..falcon ditto at this event....

prof, good to see u never change ^_^

also who ever made that deathgazer article shouldve included "f**k em up deathgazer" as a quotation cuz i heard it alot in the MM fuzzy and armada had"

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

don't worry rocky i will win it 4 you

BESS FALCON IN EU UK LC RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i destroyed charles in a super serious seriously at SNY in a falcon ditto and he said to me after i owned him 'WOW WILLZ I KNOW I AM A RLYRLYRLY GOOD FALCON PLAYER, BUT YOU ARE FAR ABOVE ME IN TERMS OF SKILL AND I BELIEVE YOU CAN **** MAKENSHI AND ZGETTO! SOMETHING THAT I CAN'T, AND NEVER WILL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

thanks guys

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Willz Says:

i destroyed charles in a super serious seriously at SNY in a falcon ditto and he said to me after i owned him 'WOW WILLZ I KNOW I AM A RLYRLYRLY GOOD FALCON PLAYER, BUT YOU ARE FAR ABOVE ME IN TERMS OF SKILL AND I BELIEVE YOU CAN **** MAKENSHI AND ZGETTO! SOMETHING THAT I CAN'T, AND NEVER WILL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

thanks guys
TTRROOOOOAAAALLL!!!

lol melee looks too good

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
tam, is it ok if i come tomorrow evening as well, coz i wont be staying too late on friday so i want to make sure im there when the rest of the gays arrive lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh my god! seriously golden-psycho what the hell does rohotic mean! ive been looking everywhere but it just doesnt exist! :(
rohotic?
it generally means sexy/amazing/etc.
quote from the brawl r.o.b boards obviously XD

beginning to get hype for the tournament, even wanting to watch melee games too >.<

smakis

Smash Ace
I will be in london around 15.30 tomorrow, be a cutie and save me the trouble to go back xxx pages to find your phone number and how to get to your place? <3

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
XD It said something along the lines of

Deathgazer
1. A falco which loves to D-throw
2. S-D in the middle of a match for absolutely no reason, even if he is not being pressured.

Then in the reference bit it said something a long the lines of (this is the part which could have caused an arguement which I didn't really like about it :urg: but part of it was still funny XD

He is part of a crew called 'Tesco Crew' where there leader (J3ly) overestimates potential, ability and thinks he is better in the UK then he is

loool Something along those lines, def not quote for quote.

Tamoo

Smash Master
bakerloo line to charing cross then change to national rail and get a train to orpington.

Call me when you get there, 07964489774

or if my signal is ****, my home phone is 01689833831

j3ly

Smash Champion
He is part of a crew called 'Tesco Crew' where there leader (J3ly) overestimates potential, ability and thinks he is better in the UK then he is

who ever said im the leader, the elite NDJ brothers are the co-leaders idiot. THINK BEFORE YOU TALK. AND THEN PUT YOUR HAND UP WHEN YOU WISH TO TALK.

i might have to go all doc and place better than you for that insult >:-s
make way billy boy..

nkd

Smash Rookie
This is going to be the 2nd time i've come to this, but 1st time i hardly got any matches. So could i arrange some matches (and feedback (: ) vs some decentish people? Only reason i put decentish in there is so i know i get good feedback.
Also im willing to make some of them mm's but i have little money so 50/100p lol.
Also i can bring a GC but not a TV if that's at all helpful?
cheers

smakis

Smash Ace
bakerloo line to charing cross then change to national rail and get a train to orpington.

Call me when you get there, 07964489774

or if my signal is ****, my home phone is 01689833831

now since im ******** do you mean sub all the way? or sub > walk elsewhere and take a normal train? yes, im ********.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
This is going to be the 2nd time i've come to this, but 1st time i hardly got any matches. So could i arrange some matches (and feedback (: ) vs some decentish people? Only reason i put decentish in there is so i know i get good feedback.
Also im willing to make some of them mm's but i have little money so 50/100p lol.
cheers
'decentish' :laugh: aside from advice you should watch what people do quite closely as well.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cheers
you need to verify if youre a brawler or a melee-er.
also alex, do we need wii's? ill be bringing mine regardless XD but its hasnt got the replay hack or anything so it will have to be the pools/friendlies wii XD

Top Bottom