• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

nkd

Smash Rookie
melee
and i'm not looking to be playing loads, just a one or two assured sets which i can get feedback on (:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
you need to verify if youre a brawler or a melee-er.
also alex, do we need wii's? ill be bringing mine regardless XD but its hasnt got the replay hack or anything so it will have to be the pools/friendlies wii XD
of course we'll need wiis lol, no wiis=no brawl

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
People any ideas on the fee's this tourney seeing as the first page is still you know that bi-weeklies crap?

Also is there any1 with a freeloader disc or whatever the hell you need to play NTSC melee seeing as my cuz gave me his copy while i was in the states cos i really cba to order one and i would buy it off you if the offer is realistic ;)

Tamoo

Smash Master
smakis: From charing cross underground station, it's like 2 minute walk which is very clearly signposted until you get to the overground station. btw, quick tip, as soon as you go up the first steps from the platform of charing cross underground station, instead of turning left, you should go straight ahead and take the second left instead, it's quicker and easier

and yeah, ur a little ******** :/, we'll sort you out don't worry

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
People any ideas on the fee's this tourney seeing as the first page is still you know that bi-weeklies crap?

Also is there any1 with a freeloader disc or whatever the hell you need to play NTSC melee seeing as my cuz gave me his copy while i was in the states cos i really cba to order one and i would buy it off you if the offer is realistic ;)
I managed to get a the boot disc for like £4 from CEX and a copy of NTSC japanese melee for £2.50 but i dont have it on me cos im staying at my aunts and Im going strraight to the monthly on sat. :(

smakis

Smash Ace
of course we'll need wiis lol, no wiis=no brawl
so...we shouldnt bring wiis? im confused

and tamoo, excellent, you should try being ******** by the way, maybe that way you might actually win every once in a while =P

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I got t.vs at the venue now, theyre bigger ones. Hope they work tho >__<

theres gonna be like 13 t.vs this time, so thats only like 2/3 less to be fair

BRING WIIS FOR BRAWL, GCS FOR MELEE :O :O

cong

Smash Journeyman
Bring ya wiis

Im gonna assume these people are gonna bring a set up

Me
Anaky
CRZ
Xatm
Siri
Miller
Ixis?
Dople?

yeh make sure you guys all bring them :<

Heartstring

Smash Legend
excellent, but 6/7 tv's for each game isnt very much to be fair...

cong ninja'd me, ill be bringing a steup too

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i might bring my gc i dunno atm though

i aint practiced for either game in 2weeks. gonna have to play with marni tomorrow and then we'll be ready to **** all you london n00bz tomorrow yayuh

anyone gonna record anything? might bring my camera again and take pics... and record tamao gorming loloolololol

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
@ramzeh still in stafford

@retroking didnt u ask if anyone wants to play tomorow? just saying if u would allow me ^_^

j3ly

Smash Champion
edwin cme play at mine with me lewis nd adrian then go tournament on Saturday from mine

j3ly

Smash Champion
i dont know yet man ill tell you 2mo though. if i can get another setup then sure thing, but if not (Sean is comming too) then its gnna be tooooo long a wait inbetween games. even when i dont play much when i have a smashfest, 5/6 people waiting for a TV is long for everybody. if i can produre another TV, you can see the problem is gone :D

Didn't we meet at SNY next to the tea making station? then you went and played King NDJ.. only person with an afro that plays falco that i can think of.

you got lucky, King NDJ just moved to to stafford

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
yes we did meet in SNY and yes my fellow afro dude! i played him alot......

also as u said....thats lucky.....i just hope he remembers me ^_^

also thx for considering

j3ly

Smash Champion
sorry ddiz (and edwin if u were going to call me) im now going to a party tonight, so not playing smash until very late, any probably only for an hour or 2

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

LOL X1-12 PUSSYING OUT I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!

LCLCLCLCLC > SATIRE

haha you all ***** suck LOOOOL

j3ly

Smash Champion
after watching that pitiful excuse for a crew match, tesco/OOC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> satire/LC/EM

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
thats alot of >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i soo cant wait to destroy u.....but that wont be soon ^_^

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
after watching that pitiful excuse for a crew match, tesco/OOC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> satire/LC/EM
seeing as once again all of OOC are not gonna be acompanying me to this event i am more than happy to organise a day for 2 crews (with a full turn out of course) to crew battle.

OOC are unstopable i want to play crew matches for large sums of money

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
lol, its still on Willz, just next tourney we can both make...
Willz Says:

x1-3416qwtdnxlt fj3525- this is my last tourney till Spring lol

and does anyone know if theres any railworks or w/e going on tomorrow?

and what's the lines I have to take to get to Barkingside? i know i have to go Bank from Kings Cross then go to Barkingside from Bank but i forgot the lines looool.

and j3ly there is no EM crew you ****ing idiot just... LCLCLCLCLCLCLC

Top Bottom